Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats your style?

Kara Zor-El
    I prefer the flowery dresses about knee-length while rocking the pencil skirts and blouses if I am working from home, so I guess a variety of styles. I usually hit the JCP clearance racks or goodwills as I do not want to pay designer prices. And of of course usually accessorize with a perfect pair of heels and dangling earrings!! My guy wardrobe if definitely more meant to blend in, but when I shop, it's not typically for the guy side.

like my mini tight skirts, & like wearing short school skirts 2.from Jean skirts , 2 school flare., dressing up in mini skirt suits. Short summer dresses r so comfy. I wear only thongs, but I like 2 wear lacey, nylon, & cotton. No pantyhose. Thigh highs in the winter, & knee highs in the summer love 2 show my shaved, legs. :-)

Business suits/skirts,sheath dresses, pantyhose, blouses, high heels.

That's good, Maria (post #47). How about this:
    "I made up and dressed as a woman for a Halloween party, but everyone thought I went as a Picasso painting."

Speaking of Halloween, my wife said:
    "Lets go as a horse. I'll be the head, and you just be yourself."

To answer the question, my style (although I've never been accused of having style) is everything over-the-top.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Sammie,

Style . . . hmm . . . considering I spend a large proportion of my time in combat fatigues . . . I don't really have a style . . . just kidding.

Isha tends to mirror my boy sense of style. Normally "en boy" I am jeans and t-shirt (read comfort) kind of guy. My jeans tend to be low riser (hate that high waist band) and my t-shirt choice is bland. However, if I am going out on a "date night" with my wife, I tend to dress more "metro" as I find this affords me the ability to dress things up with a more youthful flare without looking like a old codger trying to regain some long lost "hipster" status. So there are plenty of trendy fashions for guys at my age which I prefer when out formally. However informal is still the jeans and t-shirt me.

Now Isha enjoys here comfort as much as "boy me". So normally jeans (again low risers), a trendy top, jean jacket and naturally trendy boots. I don't wear skinny jeans as a guy but I do as a girl. When I do dress up "en femme" again I revert to "trendy" fashion for someone my age. I am not going to try to rock a micro mini and crop top but I am not going to dress like my grandmother either. So I keep it trendy with nice accessories, dresses with a flattering fit and style, dress pants and so on. Again there are plenty of trendy fashions for more mature gals out there.

Hugs

Isha

Gothic romantic. Long ruffles skirt, black velvet corset, satin top. Fingerless lace gloves, high heel laced calf boots with stilletos. Black most of the time when I CD.

Banned Read only
    I'm a child of the 1950's and 1960's. I was influenced by the women around me during those decades, and, probably what I watched on television. For me, it is dresses, slips, hosiery and heels. I cook, bake, vaacuum, laundry, ironing, all domestic chores while en femme. I do not own any women's pants, shorts, jeans, etc. If I want to wear some sort of attire resembling pants, I'll wear my guy jeans and shorts.

This past summer was very casual. Skirts that are probably too short for my age, but not s----y, tank tops, skorts. My style tends toward the casual. Sometimes pants, but skirts are preferred. Dresses for me are hard to get a good fit. I have much better luck with separates.

Have not discovered that yet, still in search, but certainly enjoy looking
    Who I am is not what I wear, it just makes me look and feel better.