Thread: what are you thinking about crossdresswing or transgender?

what are you thinking about crossdresswing or transgender?

I am definitely transgendered. Though some might think as they look at me that I could only be a crossdresser. Sure I am on HRT with Spiro and all. I wear makeup and everything else involved. Still I don't know if when people look at me that I am not only a crossdresser. I am 24/7, some who still use this site may remember me, since I haven't been here for a while. I own no male clothes, whyb would I, I am no longer one. Just wondering does anyone think it takes more. Like is BA enough. Or am I thinking about nothing.

I still have to change my name and use my fem voice all the the time. My time will be Contessa Marie Blair.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Tess,
    I think "looking like a cross dresser", goes with the package.
    You are on hormones dressing 24/7.
    You are on your way, stop thinking like a cross dresser and think like a woman.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Transgender is an umbrella term, that covers all ranges of GID from CD to TS,

Tess, it sounds like you are a girl. If you believe it it is.
    I have read other girls and they sound like it takes time
    but they are girls. Best of luck on your journey. Keep us updated.
    Also read the TS section here for other opinions.
    Hugs

Tess - as you say in your signature "To thine own self be true.."

If you think of yourself as TG be comfortable with that... I'd say you were TG too...

Others may think of you as 'only' a crossdresser, but why worry what others think or believe, especially if 'they' are strangers or their opinion has no impact on your life.. We should all feel comfortable about being thought of as TG or CD - nothing wrong with either, but I appreciate that you may seek and need the validity that being TG defines your presentation rather than just being something that is good to do and I suppose that is why the distinction is important.

You are who you are, and you're right to set people straight - good luck on your journey!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    I remember you Tess. So glad to hear you've made the move to 24/7. As for how others see you, that's nothing you can ever know and can't control. Just enjoy your life!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Tess,

It really doesn't matter what we think about CD/TG/TS -- what matters is that you are you. It's wonderful that you are now 24/7 and most important, that you are comfortable and have found yourself. All best warm wishes!

Hugs, Claire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Simply put, what you look like and what others think is not the same as what you are. One can even look completely different to what they actually are. There is no requirement for being, even if there is for looking like. You can do nothing at all and still be who and what you are, it's just less obvious to others, and maybe less "right" for you. Same goes other way around too, one can look like and do things and not be it.

You know what you are, just do what you can to feel the best you can. Any other people who matter in this either get to know you or can be told.

Silver Member
    Tess, continue your travels in that positive feminine direction! Accept and admit you are no longer a CD, but a special woman, no matter what others see or think! Always be comfortable and confident in your presentation! Enjoy.

I agree Tess,

Like the old saying, Opinions, Perspectives are like a**h*****, everyone has one. If you try to live your life trying to meet or gain approval from everyone, you'll please no one and most profoundly, you will not please yourself. For you will ignore and deny the only opinion or perspective that matters, your own.

Cassie

Banned Read only
    The best of all worlds is when our external selves matches our internal selves. Sounds like you have made an excellent start on the way towards that,

Good Luck!!

I want to thank each and every one of you for to warm wo9nderful thoughts you give. It is just that as I go about my day sometimes I wonder. I don't have to I just over think. It is all true what you all have said. What I should be doing is taking pics and putting here for others elsewhere can see what I feel. Thank you to you Kim I am doing much better these days as I am now. I will be here more once again as I have time

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!