Thread: My 'pimp' isn't showing up...

My 'pimp' isn't showing up...

Had it all worked out with my step-daughter to be my 'pimp' and I was going to be a Hooker..
    Had purchased a special short black skirt with white lace trim, and even new knee high boots that fit me..
    Wig, girl glasses, and the wife was going to help with appropriate makeup..
    Only bad part, I would have to wear leggings as shaved legs with sheer stockings may be a 'give-away'..
    It was only to hand out candy to the kiddies, and an in-house party, but fun it would be..
    Just found out she had to go to the hospital for tests and would be unavailable... DRAT!
    She doesn't know I 'dress', and I thought it would be a fun time.. Tho' she may have caught on sooner or later!
    Back to square one.. Maybe I can 'talk to the wifey', but the original plan sounded fun..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Too bad, that definitely woul have been fun. You could have your wife take pictures and surprise your step-daughter!
    "Normal is just an illusion, what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly" - Morticia Addams

That would be a GREAT idea, but looks like the Wifey may be spending the evening at the hospital, so I may be left alone!
    Thus, I'm thinking just do the kid candy thing in DRAB, then go out for a bit later for a ride and maybe to Kmart (enfemme)..
    Maybe I can talk the wife in to a 'night out' tomorrow.. Just to take some pics, etc.. Hmmm.m.m.m.....
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-31-2014 at 05:48 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

This is why I don't try to plan things anymore. It always seems that the best laid plans always go astray every time.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I would do the candy thing en femme. It's Halloween!
    "Normal is just an illusion, what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly" - Morticia Addams

Umm.... Is it just me who was a bit uneasy about the sort of impression kids were going to get being given "candy" by a "hooker" and her "pimp"?? Maybe I'm just a bit of an old prude but I would have shelved that idea for an older audience. Theres plenty of other dressing options for Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Adina View Post
    Umm.... Is it just me who was a bit uneasy about the sort of impression kids were going to get being given "candy" by a "hooker" and her "pimp"?? Maybe I'm just a bit of an old prude but I would have shelved that idea for an older audience. Theres plenty of other dressing options for Halloween.
    lets buy some pumpkin halmets.. lolz

I dont know if its too late where you are, but maybe you should grab your candy dish, dress up, and go surprise them at the hospital. I bet the waiting room is full of characters right now, so you might blend right in.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Lyn View Post
    ...and I was going to be a Hooker..
    Only bad part, I would have to wear leggings as shaved legs with sheer stockings may be a 'give-away'..
    Really, you think shaved legs under sheer stocking is the give away? I think being dressed like a hooker will win that contest every time. By the way, as a parent, I'll state that "hooker and pimp" are not appropriate costumes for handing out candy to kids, come on.

I agree with Jenniferat home that you would have been the winner!
    Tami Monroe, formerly known as hawkdoc60!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    "It always seems that the best laid plans always go astray every time."

If you're a smoker, do they go ashtray?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    By the way, as a parent, I'll state that "hooker and pimp" are not appropriate costumes for handing out candy to kids, come on.
    Not "hooker and pimp..." ???

So better would be... "hooker and john..."???

Or... "hooker and senator..."???

"Hooker and rent-boy..."???

Hooker joking aside, I have to agree that perhaps 'The Wicked Witch of the West' would be a better candy dispenser than 'Roxy Lolita' ... but maybe it fits your environment... I'd be inclined to stay classical for Halloween next year... perhaps you could keep the outfit for when the family's around at Thanksgiving though...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    Isn't that always the problems with Pimps ... reliability ///

not to be bitchy or anything, I mean, I'm sure hooker and pimp would be great fun, but is your daughter okay??

I think you got carried away by the atmosphere,next year you can come up with a more suitable idea.
    You have been howled down this time and maybe a good thing you missed out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.