Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When I Am Not Crossdressing I Sometimes Like To.....................

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar

When I Am Not Crossdressing I Sometimes Like To.....................

Keyword was crossdressing......obviously this isnt for full timers ........but when you are not crossdressing......whatcha doing???

I have an obsession with thrift stores for more than just the girly clothes, but toys, knick knacks, vintage stereo stuff.
    I collect vintage albums and 45's, make music,paint, love watching sports, and I train for a marathon I am never going to actually run.
    I am also addicted to sports talk radio, it makes me sound like I know what I'm talking about.

What about you??? ......We are a unique bunch for sure........

Banned Read only
    for me, it is not "sometimes" but rather "always." And it's sports. 90% chance I'm on my bike. 10% other sports or watching football. When there is no football, it's doing more sports.

Oh, and Go Steelers!

Yes Go Steelers

Mountain biking is one of my pastimes of choice, not doing it enough .. thinks 'Stop being a lazy sod!'. I've recently started crewing on a 38ft sailboat. We are doing a Wednesday twighlight race series over our summer. I've got heaps to learn but I'm really excited about it.
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Military/defence related stuff... just can't get enough of military technology/gear/news etc. I also airsoft and modern military reenactment, which keeps my head busy thinking about new gear configurations and what to buy next... It's a real money dump hole lol. Besides that, I fight the urges to buy new photography gear (haven't had much time for photography since I joined one of the Big Four... HR consulting can be time consuming also). And then there's dj'ing and house music. Also waiting on the sideline until I get myself kinda sorted out hobbies-wise... oh, and taking care of my red ear slider, and my gf's.. turtle ARE time consuming as well... Days are too short for the amount of hobbies I have/want to take on.

Go to my favorite resort in Mexico and sit on my seat at the pool bar all dayyyyyy. Lol

I'm working on a cure for cancer and then I'll work on world peace and ending hunger and poverty. That should take me till the end of the year.

Seriously though. I do stand-up comedy and photography. I dabble a bit in writing and piano. I love visiting Mexico, (Playa de Carmen) where I have a timeshare. I'm a lifelong student of life and help people through difficult times. I've realized that I have a talent for leading people to the door they need to open to make their lives complete. I'm also working on joining Mensa.

I retired this year, so there's lots of time to do lots of things. I still do some plumbing and electrical work when people call and the next few months, I'll be busy getting my house ready for sale. I plan on moving to North Carolina where there's a lot more things to take pictures of. Out here in Arizona, everything is beige and grey.

I'm thinking of doing some comedy while dressed. Kind of along the lines of "Yeah so I'm not a real women, but how many real women are real women anyways."

Quote Originally Posted by Laura28 View Post
    Go to my favorite resort in Mexico and sit on my seat at the pool bar all dayyyyyy. Lol

I love Mexico. I've thought about living near Playa de Carmen. It's awesome.
    Last edited by Katey888; 11-05-2014 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...
    man, i feel like a woman

Fishing/boating, fine wood working, puzzles, renovation projects(framing to electrical, handle the plumbing too just don't enjoy it) and run my own biz which takes most of my time

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Hmmm....

- internet surfing
    - home remodeling
    - landscaping
    - fine woodworking
    - duck hunting
    - upland hunting
    - camping
    - fishing
    - hiking
    - gardening
    - being with my wife and my chocolate lab!

When I'm not dressing or at work I like to:

-Watch cheesy horror movies
    -Shop Garage sales
    -Fish
    -Hike
    -Play/collect old video games (From the 80's and 90's)
    Last edited by Katey888; 11-05-2014 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Prohibited subject deleted

Think about crossdressing and then I like to surf or swim long distances in the ocean

Play guitar with my band
    Hit some estate sales
    collect mid century antiques

I am a lot younger that 90% of the people on these forums so my response is going to be a little different.

In my free time I tend to be:

- Playing Video Games/browsing the internet on my custom built computer
    - Fixing something that broke on one of my vintage game systems
    - Going around to thrift stores looking for old clocks, games/systems, clothes or anything that I need at that time
    - Visiting arcades with my friends
    - Working at .... work
    - Working on work from my University
    - Doing some work for a student association that I help out with
    Last edited by Kevin_unknown; 11-05-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Sometimes I crossdress. Part-time (40) hrs I work. Full-time I am dad and husband. What time I have otherwise, I keep tabs on retirement account, add to my wishlist, and remember the days when I had more time for yard work, fishing, hunting, slowpitch, and freestyle cooking.

Back when I was part time:
    - Participating in the commercialization of the internet via mailing lists and news groups.
    - Open Source advocacy via news groups and forums and web site.
    - Writing and responding to blogs - especially technical and political.
    - Singing Bass in the church choir.
    - Going to AA and NA meeting, doing steps, sponsoring others and helping them do steps.
    - Attending and Assisting at Landmark Education leadership courses.
    - Building my skills as a programmer and IT Architect.
    - Cooking, Photography, Dancing.
    - Watch History, Discovery, Travel, and Smithsonian channels as well as PBS stations.
    - Listen to Family Radio and NPR.
    - Shopping - especially for clothes, accessories, and tech gadgets.

I still do many of those things, dressed in skirts or in pants.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

besides spending lots of time on the phone, i'm a sports junkie also.
    i try to figure out which games were fixed or thrown...and from this
    past saturday i found 3 games that fit the bill. notre dame/navy,
    south carolina/tenn and auburn/ole miss.
    lucy, you got some splaining to do!!
    and if anyone cares to dispute this, i'm all ears!
    paula

I am an amateur painter. I have been passionate about watercolor painting lately.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Buy, sell, trade guitars and amps.
    Build ,repair guitars.
    Military re enactment was a new thing this summer and was fun. I was a Viet Cong guerrilla.Being the shortest person I didn't have a choice LOL
    Huge thrift store junkie love to hunt for cool knick knacks or silverware to sell for scrap.Costume jewelery is always a nice find.

Spend way too much time on the internet :-| other then that I run regularly and just started windsurfing. Also I don't mind baking bread sometimes Looking to start dating, now that will be interesting..

Sailing and programming

I love to workout.
    I spend hrs at the gym, I run, bike, hike, kayak.
    avg 1-2 hrs a day.
    Oh yes, I do look at the web ... Like now.

Gone to live my life
    I have a lot of past-times and it depends on the time of year but here goes some of my main ones in no particular order:

Ice-climbing
    Hiking
    Sport parachuting
    Working out
    Home renos
    Cooking and baking
    Writing

My absolute favorite past time is making computer cases out of things that were never meant to be computer cases (I guess that is kind of cross dressing items )

Hugs

Isha

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Hammering big motorbikes up and down the local mountains, occasionally patched up with the fella's.
    Ripping the noisy or leaky bits from the Jag and putting quiet and/or shiney bits back in.
    Rebuilding, repairing, fixing or replacing... My old house needs lots of work.
    I do all the cooking and therefore all the grocery shopping.
    Forum and web page administration (motorbike web site)
    Last edited by Donnagirl; 11-05-2014 at 06:44 AM.
    Call me Donna, please

Being here for my family, helping others and spending time with my GF is pretty much it for me other than dressing Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Cycling, flying, the subject which is not to be mentioned here, working on my car or house, working on extra projects for work, personal projects (physics & math) for fun, helping my wife with her school stuff (we work very well as a team in this respect), and of course, cleaning house.
    I'm looking forward to doing some time lapse photo/video -graphy with some experiments, as well as digging out my crawl space and putting a full basement in, and extending the foundation out in back as a base for an addition.