Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When I Am Not Crossdressing I Sometimes Like To.....................

Believe it or not I enjoy playing video games, watching any kind of animal documentaries and I am a very constructive person, I love to work with my hands, and enjoy helping my friends with any kind of home repair.

I make movies and write one liners for others.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I do lots of blokey stuff - watch sports, action movies and drink beer! It's nice to have a day off from this now and then.

I spend time either: camping or fishing or woodworking. Last one is my favored activity after crossdressing. But most favored is to be with my family: wife and son

Wow, all those testosterone fueled activities make me wonder if I logged into the wrong forum.

We have a bit of a role reversal here. I am a retired IT / project manager and my wife still works.

I am delighted to be a homemaker (househusband) and stay-at-home grandpa. I will be making a batch of chocolate chip cookies later this morning. My other interests are photography and camping with my dear wife.

I have zero interest in any sports.

When the need arises, I am the family mechanic, electrician, carpenter, and IT guy, but they are no longer fun.

Best wishes
    MsVal

I race sports cars, have for over 40 years.

Hugs, Bria

Aspiring Member
    Not into sports but do enjoy camping and horseback riding, crossdressing.

I am guilty of many of the testosterone laced activities. Camping, hunting, fishing, watch motor sports, and riding my motorcycles which I absolutely love. I also love to cook.
    Last edited by Katey888; 11-05-2014 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Prohibited subject deleted

Play baseball, read military history, rock climbing, playing with my daughters...

why cant see more girlie pursuits,except for steam railways i like to sew cook,bake learning to knit soppy movies n musicals also the internet but that is for both sexes.

I am more or less an outdoor person. If I am not on my motorcycles then I am hiking or playing World of Warcraft. I enjoy getting away from everyday life and relaxing. Traveling is really my passion, going to new places and eating good food. Checking out the different cultures and watching people and how they dress.

Silver Member
    Being a father/husband and volunteer firefighter along with home projects, running and being outdoors. And time thinking about crossdressing and posting/replying to this forum LOL.

If I need to write down everything I might run out of space, hihi I'm kind of diverse. But this would be the short list.
    - playing with my doughter (almost 2 years old)
    - quality time with my wife.
    - geocaching.
    - making stuff from wood, metal, plastic fabric, etc etc.
    - watch a TV serie or a movie (currently I'm following "the legend of kora", "super natural", "under the dome", "marvel agents of shield")
    - playing snooker with one of my male friends.
    - playing video games (especially retro games)
    - surfing the net and expand my knowledge.
    - hang out with friends.
    - being lazy and not doing anything.
    do not label me for i am unique

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Computer games, hunting (anything that's in season), fishing, painting, writing, archery, watching football, survival shows on tv, disaster preparedness, amateur storm chasing, woodworking, and reading. My library is over 500 books and counting.

Also teaching myself basic welding, thank God for Harbor Freight!

I spend time waiting to see if mods will close (or move) threads that aren't on the topic of crossdressing.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I love mountain biking, kayaking, hunting, and just being outdoors in general. Hugs Riki

My God I'm tired just reading this stuff. When do you guys have time to crossdress? I love Tiffaney Jane's comment about working part time - 40 hours a week. That's not part time. That's full time!

Me? Well I was pleased to click the box for 'household duties' for the first time on my car insurance renewal form. So that's it although of course I crossdress doing that too. Mostly underdressing as I have two small boys to look after.

I also buy model aircraft kits I never build, probably as some form of attempt to go back to my youth. Perhaps it's time to sell them on to someone else.

I read history and books about aircraft and the military and waste time on the net instead of attending to my household duties.

I haven't worked much this year in what was my primary job for the last six years. I fly planes for money. I won't say what kind of flying but it's probably one of the purest forms there is. Like crossdressing it's a release from yourself. When you're ten thousand feet over your house, your problems look quite small indeed. Despite what many think flying isn't an adrenalin rush, (or shouldn't be), it's often a rather contemplative experience. Alone in the heavens so to speak.

Other that that I sit around doing nothing.

What a nice thread. Here ia what I lovery to do
    reenacting WW2
    research for my WW2 cookbook I am writing.
    Playing German style board games
    playing strategy computer games of all ages
    Philosophical discussion about almost everything
    Planning for trips especially involving various methods of time travel

new here, actually my first post. felt compelled mostly because GO Steelers!!!! haha! anyhow, family and sports is my answer also. football, hockey Go Pens!, motorcycle racing. i have never fully dressed outside of my home, maybe someday. but some cute lingerie under my steelers jersey for a game and im in heaven! oh, and a Yeungling of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I spend time waiting to see if mods will close (or move) threads that aren't on the topic of crossdressing.
    Marginal Ressie, marginal... but sometimes a bit of fun wins out ya know... although sometimes the comparison between the forum and an unsupervised classroom is just too scary to contemplate...

Remember Winstonettes, Big Sister is watching....

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I spend a lot of time here and on Facebook and then complain that I don't get anything done other than crossdress and sit at the computer. But I do follow sports, primarily college football and basketball, the NBA (Go Jazz); I write fiction, some poetry and read the same; Occasionally I get pretty active and continue to reorganize my house, adapting it to my life now that my wife has passed; I follow the activities of my kids and grandkids; I follow politics, cursing and gnashing my teeth the whole time ("How can people vote against their own interests?" I yell at the television; I camp, sometimes backpacking and always taking my camera along; I like to cook but do it less and less since I'm by myself most of the time; and I shop the thrift stores looking for books I'll add to the end of a long list I'll never finish and clothes I'll try on at the first opportunity. I don't exercise, get counseling, work on world peace or ending childhood hunger (except for the grandkids of course). And I think about what I'm going to wear the next time I have a bit of time with no visitors.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Playing with my children and helping them with their activities and school, watching movies and talking with my wife, cooking, gardening, hiking, and fixing things around the house.

Still raising one teenager, got the other one off to college. Work, 45 to 50 hrs a week. Competitive golf. I am a movie buff, as is my younger one. We like to be movie critics lol. Hiking, fishing, my wife and I love to travel when we can. All day in the car and seeing things. I also have a weird near obsession with disasters. I have researched many, the hindenburg, the Titanic, 911... the heroism and the life and death stories.... I also enjoy target shooting, wine tasting, cooking.

Platinum Member
    Hi Adriana, When I'm not pre occupied with Crossdressing I like watching trains, wood & metal working, walking my dog, reading
    trade magazines, yard work , Oh yea and clothes shopping.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Like Adrianna, I love to spend time in the thrift stores looking for clothes, electronic stuff and classical music cds. I spend a lot of time working on computer programs.