Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where all the young CDers at!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Maybe they are out livin the life, not constrained to the closet, by family, employer, or their own unrealistic passing standards, like me. Also for the record 30, 31, and 32 does not classify as old!!!, Unless while at those ages most of your dressing time is spent with ways to disguise/hide wrinkles!!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Also for the record 30, 31, and 32 does not classify as old!!!, Unless while at those ages most of your dressing time is spent with ways to disguise/hide wrinkles!!!
    I'm in my mid 30's and I'm for the time noticing wrinkles that need to be hidden, it's the worst. I guess I'm old now. Don't think I would have noticed them yet either if I wasn't doing makeup and having to look closely at my eyes. I think I would have fit in better culturally if I was about 5-10 years younger, my wife is 5 years younger, her sister is 7 years younger and them and their similarly aged friends are my main social circle these days; all my slightly older male co-workers and my older brother and his friends just don't get me at all. Pretty much everyone I'm out to is least 5 years younger than me.

I am only 20 I like this forum, it is more of a closed community for us, and i like that i tried other sites, and they have way to many overly sexual or fetish type of people when it comes to this subject. So this forum is a safe and nice place to chat and learn with other CDers

Quote Originally Posted by Mia27 View Post
    i tried other sites, and they have way to many overly sexual or fetish type of people when it comes to this subject. So this forum is a safe and nice place to chat and learn with other CDers
    I feel the same way Mia. I have been other places, and I haven't found one that feels as safe and welcoming as here. A lot of them seem too sexual, or veer towards the whole fetish area.
    Last edited by Blossym; 11-12-2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Misspel

I'm 25... do I quality for young still?

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Yes Thatotherguy, age 25 still qualifies as young!! Smartguy! My bad Smartgirl!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Kara Zor-El
    I'm 26! I probably won't get up to a billion posts but I do like reading all the threads. It's such a relief to see others like me.

I'm 19... am I the youngest? o.o

I would like to applaud all my younger sisters. Being over 50 (was that my outside voice???) Its been a long road. Attitudes are changing, and the fact that the general public at least acknowledges that we are here, is a great step. All of you are the torch bearers that will move us forward to a day when we will be accepted as more than just a side joke. (haha dude in a dress). Were not there yet by any means, but we are on the way......

by the time it's finally more accepted the young people of now will be very old and wishing they were the young ones!

oh god?

I'm 22 and have been on the forum almost a year. I love the insights and advice the older ladies here have, but would love a more active 18-30 group to talk with and swap photos. I find my more youthful style of dressing doesn't allow me to connect as well with the older ladies. If anyone here ever wants to talk or swap photos please private message me, I have been trying to spend more time on this site embracing my true side and it's always nice to have someone to talk to

I'm 26 and from time to time giving insight here and there. O think the different issues are the issue. A lot of the time it's hard to relate especially with the SO stuff, cuz I don't have one. I try though to give input when plausible.

Aspiring Member
    As someone who has recently turned 19 and am on the likes of Tumblr I am still drawn to the forum format as there is little regard to how long one writes. Considering that crossdressing is inherently complex no redacted or predominantly visual format would suffice.

27 here. Only recently discovered this forum and my desire to get more serious about CDing. Hopefully I will be able to make more contributions as I gain experience.

23 here, we're around....

30 here...not sure if that really classifies me as a young lady anymore tho.

eh 30's the new 20!

and 40 the new 30!

and 50 the new 40!

and 60 the new 50!

and 70 the new 60!

and 80 the new 70!

and well... let's not even speak of 90! oh god?

imagine living until 120!

heck 190!

nobody damn knows!

where the future glows...

I'm 23 but I feel, act and look a lot younger.

Hey, 25 here! And also in Portland.

Considering it took me 3 weeks to see this thread, that should give you an idea of how active I am on here. Seems to be the case with a lot of us younger members... we don't post nearly as often.

I'm 28. When I decided to finally get to the bottom of my gender issues, I came back here first. This had been my home for years on and off but I never quite got what I was looking for. A few weeks after returning, I still wasn't getting it. I still show up around here now and then out of habit but I've moved on to a much smaller more personal place that better reflects my specific needs. Honestly, much as this place helped me early on, I think it may have also helped encourage me to keep on denying I was transgender. Years ago I desperately wanted to hear that I was still a regular cisgender guy and this place told me what I wanted to hear. There is one benefit thought in that I can go back and re-read things I was saying five years ago and realize that I was describing the same thing all along.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Jessie White
    22 here, I make sporadic visits here.

I just turned 27 -- so I suppose I'm still somewhat "young".

It's not really all about age, though. Were all just as young as we want to be, inside or out. Age doesn't really matter.

ah but it does!

on this very site you have to be 18!

and you have to be under 31 but above 18 to be in the young folks section!

AGE MATTERS!!!

Stacy
    44 but wish I had the energy I had when I was 20 something.