Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back with a vengeance, and you won't believe what is happening

Back with a vengeance, and you won't believe what is happening (pic added)

Well, after a 3 year break, Kaley is back. I never pretended that my break would be permanent. My wife has no idea, but in the long run, I don't think it is important for her to be involved because I don't want to integrate Kaley into my normal life. I'm hoping that Kaley is something I can do for fun in unique circumstances. Right now, I have unique circumstances. Here they are . . .

I'm on a business trip to near my hometown, and I'm staying with my mother. I thought I might dress up and go out while I was here, so instead of hiding from my mom, I told a little fib. I told her that I'm doing a "Womanless Beauty Pageant" for charity--thus my excuse to shop and dress up. She insisted on helping out, which I feel a little bad about, but things have turned out better than I could have dreamed. So, she helped me shop for a wig, dress, etc. But when I put my whole outfit on at her place, she encouraged me to stay dressed while we had dinner. So we had a ladies night in. Then, a couple days later, when we were both free, I modeled my second outfit. Again, she encouraged me to stay dressed. You won't believe what happened.

As we talked, we mentioned something like that it was a shame that I was all dressed up for nothing. So, she said we should go out. Not tonight, but on Sunday. We were already planning to go to dinner, and she said I should go dressed. I was blown away. Nervously, I agreed. So, we are going out to a nice restaurant Sunday as two girls. (She's very young and energetic--likes to go out.)

After that conversation (it was a long one), I spent the evening trying on various things of hers. A kimono from Japan, a punjabi (I think that's what it is called) from India, etc. She is encouraging me all the way. And she understands that my wife is weirded out by this sort of thing, so it is all with the greatest discretion.

Perhaps I'm headed for disaster. I don't know. But right now, I'm elated. You can see my pics on facebook if you like. Just friend me. ;-) Kaley Gardner.

***I've added a pic of us going out for drinks and apps!
    Last edited by kaleyg; 11-12-2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: added pic

Hmmm... I wonder if Mom might possibly know?

Sounds like she at least suspects........

I wonder if Mom always knew...
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ha ha ha! Think you're fooling mom, huh? Remember, she's a real female. They have perceptions we'll never understand.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Especially Moms.

Ex prisoner in paradise CostaRicaRachel's Avatar
    Don't get me wrong, I'm no expert. My gut feel, is mothers always know or suspect.
    If you dressed when you were younger, she may have known about it.

I don't know your mom, but maybe she did some research, at the time about boys
    wearing women's clothes. She realized she can't do much about it and loves you
    for who you are.

Her reaction does not seem to exceptionally normal just for someone going to a
    womanless fashion show. I think she knows something.

Just my uneducated opinion
    Although your current visions might be grounded in reality,
    there are no shortcuts to get from here to there.
    Face the facts and realize that you still may have to manifest this
    dream the old-fashioned way: by creating a concrete plan,
    putting in the hard work and maintaining an
    unwavering determination to make it happen.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Kaley, your story is wonderful. Interesting that the reaction from your Mom is so supportive. Try this one, "Mom, I've told a little fib. There is no fashion show, I just like to dress as a woman." I mean really! The golden door is wide open. Question, does Mom get along with wifey? There could be a disaster brewing or, a threesome for dinner.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I think mom always wanted a daughter, now she has one.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    I'm sorry, I may be way off base, but really my first thought was...sounds like a fantasy. That's ok, lots of people express their dream experiences online. If indeed this is true, there is no way Mom didn't know and frankly there's no way to keep a genie like this in the box.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    Reading between the lines as others have stated, "Your mother absolutely knows about your feminine side", but that IMO is wonderful! Mom can help you with all those femme things you'd have to practice, practice, practice to present as a "passable" feminine image. She would also have a new daughter/GF to go out & about with, and if things do get bad with your wife, mom may offer you a place to stay. Enjoy.

Just a thought, but if you go out with your Mom won't people who know her wonder who you are?

I think your mom knows Kaley... I think you think your mom knows too...

And while your mom may be the soul of discretion, some years ago you posted about your wife's reaction when discovering your stash...? Just before you dropped below the radar horizon for a few years... and now - as you say - Kaley seems back with a vengeance...?

Have you thought of line-dancing in a minefield as a pastime...? That might be better odds than your wife getting wind of this again... I hope you can keep this all under wraps...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I think your mom is smarter than you think.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

To reply to a few comments . . . yes, Katey this is very risky. Maybe I'm totally kidding myself to think that "whatever happens at mom's stays at mom's." But for now, it seems safe.
    To Kim, who said it sounded like a fantasy, I completely agree. But somehow, it happened. Of course, my post gave you the whole story in a sentence or two, but this has been brewing for a few months. As of now, we have dinner reservations tomorrow at 7pm. You can be sure I will produce pics! After I went out with some girls last night, I did start to chicken out a little. But I'm feeling braver today. I may post about last night's outing with JoAnn & Co. in the "special events" section later.
    My mom has only lived in this city for about 12 years, and doesn't know many people. But, there is a little risk of seeing someone. Pray for us!

You gotta love moms!! I agree with Carla that a golden opportunity is presenting itself, just make sure any actions you take are well considered for all those who would be affected.

Ok, I'm chickening out a bit. After the big night out with JoAnn and Co, my desire to go out has waned. Now it feels a little ordinary. My mom is still up for it, but not encouraging me as much.

Banned Read only
    Kaleyg,
    What a dilemma you have all the stuff and you mom is encouraging you ! Can't you find a quiet restaurant and give it a go ?

How often do you get invited out to dinner with your Mom, with you dressed up? You'll regret it if you don't do it!

Ok, so we went out but I didn't dress. I'm sooo glad I didn't, because the restaurant was crowded and we had to stand in the lobby and wait for nearly 15 minutes (and we had a reservation). I would've been a mess. I know I only pass maybe 50-60%, so I would've made a scene. I was out with some friends beforehand, and rather then rush off to get ready, I stayed and enjoyed the rare chance to really connect with them. So, nothing to show. She did suggest that since I didn't get to dress up, we should go out to another local bar for drinks tomorrow night that is walking distance. I'm thinking about it . . . It would be lower profile. We'll see.
    Last edited by Katey888; 11-11-2014 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Pics removed - permission from subjects not confirmed

Platinum Member
    O' Yea Mom knows !
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Nice pic, Kaley! I think you look great

Nice pics, do you want Mom to know, or suspect she does?
    Now is your chance.

Nice pic Kaley.
    You do stand out in that cute red dress. BTW who is the hotty with the one shoulder strap dress to your left? What a babe. (he he)
    Oh and in case your missing the subtleties of the girls before me, yep! Mum knows.
    But that's awesome to be able to share Kaley with your mum, she must be one cool lady.
    Luv
    Amanda

What a lovely pic, look like a great bunch. Not a lot get past Mums. When I came out to mine she was not at all shocked as she kinda knew in her heart.