Thread: Day Off

Day Off

My wife is out of town until tomorrow afternoon and I had the day off. You might guess how I spent my day? The answer, I spent it as Sabrina! I did my nails and I am dressed in a filmy, black top with black cami underneath. I am wearing a long, white skirt complemented with black, patent strippy sandals. I am comtemplating going out for the evening first to shop then to head to a local bar. My only roadblock is the consumption of wine I have had this PM. The alcohol certainly reduces my common sense. If I wait several hours, perhaps all alcohol will be metabolized. It just feels so heavenly to be this way.
    Love, Sabrina

Silver Member
    It is wonderful to read you have some time to express your Sabrina side, but please be careful with the alcohol and your night time adventures! Consider perhaps staying in or maybe just a walk around the block in a safe area. Also - what if your wife returned early and you were out & about? Enjoy.

Reality Check
    Yes, that wine can get you into trouble. And do you normally go to bars when your wife is away?

I'm assuming your wife doesn't know about your dressing. Don't do anything that will cause her to find out. Allow plenty of time to clean polish off your nails and be careful not to leave trash around with nail polish or lipstick on it. Watch out for hairs that might fall out of the wig.

Now I know it's difficult and risky and most don't want to do it until they get caught, but telling your wife relieves so much tension and worry that you won't believe it. Unless of course she blows up and demands that you stop or leaves you.

I hope your day was perfect Sabrina!

Just don't let the "alcoholic euphoria" get to you.

Hey! I like that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Dress and drink is okay, dress, drink and drive is not?

Reality Check
    Dress and drink can be a problem if you're hiding your dressing from your wife or family. It can be a problem if you drink too much and make bad decisions like answering the door dressed or putting photos of you dressed on the Internet.

Yes, I agree that alcohol can have a negative effect on the thought processes. Almost all of my regrettable momets have had an alcohol componet. This includes CD interludes.