Thread: My dog saved my life..

My dog saved my life..

So, wife and kid were expected to be out of the house this morning...all morning. so when I get up, I start the coffee and take the dog out for her morning walk. Dog taken care of, I figured I'd get some dress up time, so I go upstairs and put on some hose, a broom skirt, and a long sleeve deep v neck top (just deep enough so the bow on my red satin bra peeks through), and a pair of heels. Figured I could have several hours of dress up time with no one around while I'm paying bills. So anyhow, and hour or so later I hear the dog fussing upstairs, figured she wanted to go out again. so I go upstairs, change into pants and shirt and take the dog out. After we came back in, I didn't feel like getting dressed up again, so I went downstairs to finish paying bills, Right when I sit down I hear the garage door opening, Holy $$$, apparently I missed the "I'll be home early" text. So if it weren't for the dog, I'd of been downstairs dressed with nothing drab to change into. That was a close one, just wanted to share the story. Phew.

That was close! I hope you take the dog for a extra long walk next time for that! suppose it proves that dog's are a man's best friend

Yep ..and realization along with a cold sweat -- that was close.......................Debra

Looks like Fido will be getting some extra treats!! And maybe his/her own tutu for your dress up days.

Near misses do get the adrenalin pumping even if you are ready for the occasion.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This is what makes it Real, the rush from escaping disclosure. I would probably never been drawn to leaving the house if there wasn't the chance of getting caught, CDing was and is my source for adrenalin and the utopia it provides. Being tuned into your surroundings is what saved you, congratulations, That Dog deserves and extra Doggie-Treat, she proved she is your best friend literally in this case. Aint it Great?!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Sounds like "Fido" is girlies best friend too.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Have you ask your dog yet how she likes her steak cooked ?

Platinum Member
    Hi Dana, They don't call them MAN'S BEST FRIEND for nothing!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Haha! Amazing! That dog really deserves a treat!

Not really related, but I once dressed up and my dog was at home, when I showed up in front of her, she didn't seem to recognize me as she stared at me kinda dumbfounded wondering who the hell I was. I do wonder if she'd have helped me like your dog did.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Dana,

Great story . . . I think your dog definitely deserves some special treats for that. Gives a whole new meaning to (wo)man's best friend.

Hugs

Isha

An extra 5 minutes of playing fetch and loving "Bowser" would be really happy.

Bobbi

Dogs jsut know.

Dogs are awesome.

I could never live without a dog and mine has been with me for over ten years which makes me happy but at hte same time nervous as he is geting older.

Give him a pet for me honey!

Hope your going to give your dog some extra tit bits as a reward

Reality Check
    I had a couple of close calls, then one day my wife came home to find me frantically trying to get out of her blouse and a bra.

My point is, you will not get away with hiding your dressing from someone living in the same house as you or having their own keys forever. It's not a matter of "if" you will get caught, it's a matter of "when" you will get caught. Think about it.

Cute story! Now you know that there is at least one female in your life who definitely has your back...

Banned Read only
    And now you know why I have 3 dogs.

That's "Man's best Friend" for you. Give that dog a treat!

I can say that I know the panic of getting caught dressed. Before my wife was aware of my CDing, I had many nearly caught events!

Yes, dogs (and cats) just know! Your pup saved you this time so give her a few extra treats (and a thank-you hug on behalf of "auntie" Dana!)

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    If the dog had been asleep- and in my experience dogs sleep a lot- you would have been forced to explain yourself. You might like to consider the following option:

(Huge grin) Hi honey, do I look fat in this?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by franlee View Post
    I would probably never been drawn to leaving the house if there wasn't the chance of getting caught, CDing was and is my source for adrenalin and the utopia it provides. !
    It's interesting that you write this as I've long suspected, and my H has pretty much hinted, that if crossdressing were widely accepted and normalised, it's highly unlikely he'd still be doing it!

I guess this really is a very individual journey with so many variations as to who/what/why.

Reality Check
    My dressing has nothing to do with the chance of being caught. Being caught is no fun. Been there, done that.