Thread: So I'm Out

So I'm Out

A few months ago it got so unbearable that I finally faced up to who I really am(transgendered)and am being me finally plan on talking to my doctor come January and trying to get some hormones and start my journey!

Ex prisoner in paradise CostaRicaRachel's Avatar
    Congrats on finally accepting yourself. It's the start of a long journey.
    Although your current visions might be grounded in reality,
    there are no shortcuts to get from here to there.
    Face the facts and realize that you still may have to manifest this
    dream the old-fashioned way: by creating a concrete plan,
    putting in the hard work and maintaining an
    unwavering determination to make it happen.

Platinum Member
    Have you been in counseling yet?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes and no I've tried one sofar and he didn't work out that well I'm seeing a new therapist next Friday going to talk to her about it

Platinum Member
    Given your response, I kinda feel like you're getting ahead of yourself to be talking about hormones and implicitly, transition. It's not a good idea to jump to conclusions.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Did you purge all of you male attire? I have often wondered if some do purge their male clothing. I sometimes feel like getting rid of all my male clothing.
    Love, Sabrina

I'm with Kim on this one, talking of transition comes with a lot of time and a lot of thought.
    You do need to be suffering some anguish and present yourself as a female often.
    Develop mannerisms and certainly be out to others and have friends who know about you.
    Interaction with others knowing that you are transgendered is important because when you do see a therapist they are going to ask how frequently you interact with others as a female. Then you may need to go 24/7 for up to a year to qualify for any serious treatment.

I think you should think of the implications and establish that it is not just putting your big toe in the water to see if the water is warm.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

OK will slow it down a bit Thxs For All the advice Just cant wait for Friday to get here

Gone to live my life
    Hi Pauline,

I am with Kim and Beverly on this one. Things can get quite confusing when we first begin to travel this road . . . "Heck I am a guy who likes to dress in women's clothing so I must want to be a woman". This is not always the case. I think you are on the right path in seeing a therapist (just ensure that she/he is schooled in gender identity issues as all therapists are not created equal). Take some time to be introspective (you therapist should insist on this) before you make any "transition" plans.

Hugs

Isha

I've learned that an important part of solving a problem, perhaps the most important part, is to clearly identify the problem.

A good therapist will help you understand "you", and help with techniques for happiness as "you".

Best wishes
    MsVal

Platinum Member
    Hi Pauline, This is like crossing Railroad tracks X Stop Look & Listen.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am stopping and listening yes my guess right now is that this is a high for me and I've really not gone back to normal level no I've not purged yet

I also wanted to ask if any one has tips tricks soforth makeup tryping to avoid youtube I only get 6gb a month from my hotspot

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline67 View Post
    I also wanted to ask if any one has tips tricks soforth makeup tryping to avoid youtube I only get 6gb a month from my hotspot
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ing-and-Beauty
    Samantha -x-