Thread: Strange goings on in the house hold.

Strange goings on in the house hold.

Let me start by giving a little background. My wife doesn’t like to see me dressed at home.

Last year a group of members that my wife belongs to arranged a trip to Blackpool from the Monday to Friday in November for a Tinsel and Turkey weeks stay at the Hotel they had chosen and on the last night of the stay were going to wear fancy dress.

So unbeknown to my wife I had packed an outfit for the occasion to wear a dress and accessories, for the night,.
    She was not very happy when she saw what I was wearing and said you can go down on your own, anyway the night went off well and she did come down later and joined in with the fun and everyone accepted me and as it happened I was the only one that had dressed.
    Now to the story.
    Last week while I was browsing this site my wife popped her head round the door of my room to have a word and found me wearing the outfit I had worn at Blackpool and said I wanted to speak to you but not while you are dressed like that! So a little later I got dressed back into male mode and she thanked me for dressing as a man should.

Earlier in the week I answered a phone call from the secretary of the group telling me the details of the for coming event next week as they have arranged another Tinsel and Turkey week at one of the Warner Leisure Hotels near us. While I was speaking to her I mentioned that her husband had said that I might meet Veronica when we went to her 70th Birthday celebrations just before leaving, she said where did I get that name from and then told me that when they have been away her husband has dressed up as a women as 'Michiala '(not sure if the spelling is correct) so later in the week I was telling my wife and she said that the secretary had told her previously and that if 'Michiala ' was going to dress then it was OK for me to dress as 'Martina'.

From that conversion with my wife I took out the dress that I was planning to wear while we are away still on the hanger she said that she could not tell by looking at it on the hanger, so I went and put it on to model for her with a choice of shoes, then showed her some of my other dresses. I finished up modelling 5- dresses and 3- pairs of shoes and 2- wigs. She said that I should take 2- of the dresses with me.

Sunday we went into town looking for some clip on drop earrings after going into about 5- shops we came across some that I liked and they had an offer on 3-pairs for the price of 2.

So now I am all fixed up with my outfits and looking to have a good time, will try and get someone to take a few pictures.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Sounds like your wife is either becomeing a bit more accepting or is curious about how far this will go. Remember, baby steps, bagy steps!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gone to live my life
    Hi Martina,

I agree with Persephone in that your wife may be getting a bit more comfortable with your dressing but I would take it slowly. This may only be a one time thing. Test the waters and see how it goes when you are the event and when you get back talk to her about it and see where she stands.

Hugs

Isha

Martha,
    Take it steady and acceptance or tolerance in some form may come sooner than you think.
    Just don't think you have it and push too quickly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Martha it sounds like a wonderful story. I echo the others saying go slow.
    what I took as acceptance was lite toleration. A little at a time.
    Hugs

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Interesting story Martina. Be cautious with her of course, but it sounds encouraging. I'm guessing that in most respects your marriage is pretty healthy?

Platinum Member
    Hi Martina, O'Wow, That story sure took a 180 Degree turn,
    The ball is in her court now go softly and don't overwhelm her with your dressing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Martina:

I agree, great story, but take it slow...and enjoy the evening! Let us know how it goes.

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Martina,
    Take it at a steady pace and who knows what might happen. I'm happy for you.

A glimmer of acceptance