Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been underdressing a lot lately

Been underdressing a lot lately

I have always been a private, in my house dresser. Lately, since I've been off of work, I've been getting bored with just doing it at home. So, whenever I have gone to the store or grocery for something, I have been wearing lingerie under my clothes. The feeling of the stockings walking around is amazing and having something sexy on underneath is exhilarating. Unfortunately, I'll be back at work in a week and a half so my play time will slow down considerably.

You can still be underdressed at work. I'm tucked wearing panties. It's cold at work, so I wear tights under my women's dress pants. Women's shoes (sigh, no high heels). I have a no-cup sports bra under my tank top (that I use as an undershirt). The buttons on shirts are a giveaway, so I wear men's dress shirts with an extra button open at the top.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Be wary of stockings. An experienced eye can spot the tiny bump on the thigh from a suspender clip if your legs are crossed or the trousers are stretched tight over your skin for any reason. I speak from experience.

There are some gorgeous one-piece bodices around- they have a proper name but I can't remember it- I'm wearing one in my profile pic, but you need another 7 posts to access that. I got it at Hommemystere dot something in Australia- lingerie designed to fit men- anathema to many girls here I'm sure, but a great place to start if you want guaranteed comfort and quality.

Another sensual - and invisible - step you can take is shaving your torso and legs, but you've probably already tried that.

You could also do what I did this morning depending on your local climate of course. I wore a blouse and women's trousers and all the undies of course. Put on a generic rain jacket and off I went. 100% dressed in female clothing and no one the wiser. Yet a slight fear you'll be spotted.

I usually wear pantyhose or tights under my suit. I've worn body stockings. When wearing a teddy or leotard, I wear two undershirts. It hides the lines.

I'm wearing panties almost 100% of the time. My wife is ok with me dressing, but I can only dress up when the children are at work/school.

A sexy pair of panties can be fun, regardless of whether they're part of a complete feminine outfit, or hidden under your male clothes. But there is an especially sweet naughty thrill in being out in the public world with that secret hidden under your drab masculine exterior.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I always think of underdressing as being like childhood or puberty. A stage u pass thru rapidly, unless u r forced to remain there?

At least it was for me. Enjoy it while it still excites u, State!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have worn tights at work underneath my trousers, I work in a really cold place especially in the winter months, so from the practical side they keep you warm & from the dressing side it's a really great having the feeling of them on your legs as you are walking around at work. It feels great wearing something girly for more than an hour or so at a time.

I've also found when I wear them outside of work under my jeans when shopping for example and you see a GG wearing tights, It feels great to think I'm wearing tights just like her!
    Last edited by Michelle 78; 11-13-2014 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I always think of underdressing as being like childhood or puberty. A stage u pass thru rapidly, unless u r forced to remain there?
    That is how I felt too. Not that everyone isn't different, but I had basically stopped under dressing when I started fully dressing. Then when my girlfriend was uncomfortable with everything else, I resigned myself to just under dressing occasionally. Things are progressing more lately though, but for me, I have had to push hard.

Quote Originally Posted by angelfire View Post
    That is how I felt too. Not that everyone isn't different, but I had basically stopped under dressing when I started fully dressing. Then when my girlfriend was uncomfortable with everything else, I resigned myself to just under dressing occasionally. Things are progressing more lately though, but for me, I have had to push hard.
    Not me. I have a participating spouse and dress up often, but whenever I am in guy mode, I always underdress.

Today is a rarity, in that I'm not wearing hose. Podiatry appointment this afternoon.

Aspiring Member
    I don't do it everyday, but from time to time I do wear panties or pantyhose or tights (in cold weather) under my pants to work. I have worn a bra (no forms) under my shirts during the winter when I have a coat or think shirt that won't show the bra. When I am off and out shopping, running errands, I usually underdress and even take a pair of heels to drive in and change back into my boy shoes before I exit my vehicle. Feels so good!
    Michellecd9999

I notice that you joined in October, this place helps, I know it has for me, give one confidence to be who they are, don't stop for work, just a pair of panties will make your day. Like casuals Fridays, panty Mondays

I wear panties and hose most every day to my work, unless of course it's shorts season. I've even managed to wear a bra under a dress shirt and a vest while in the office. I don't do it for the thrill anymore (although it's still fun thinking "If only they knew..."). I do it because it helps me get out of my own head during the day and allows me a pleasant thought when I get frustrated or upset.

I went to work this morning wearing panties and yoga pants. They kept me nice and warm all morning (non heated section of the building and the outside temp was -5).

I have been undressing for three weeks straight. Just panties though.

I went into my underwear drawer and saw my boxers and actually thought to me that they look weird now and why would i want to put those on... even the silk ones.

Makes me feel better and i am thinking i am most likely not going to be going back to boxers anytime soon.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    I go out fully dressed in androgynous Woman Within black V-neck t-shirt and teal colored Danskin pants, with bra and panties and sometimes pantyhose underneath.
    Last edited by Michelle-Leigh; 11-13-2014 at 01:07 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wish I was able to wear something at work. But I work in a warm factory, even when its cold out, so I wear shorts and a light shirt to stay cool. The risk is too high to try it there.

I underdress with panties and panty hose several times a week. I'm an old guy and still enjoy the feelings I get by doing this. For those of us who are not out to the public I feel it's the next best thing.

I underdress every day, and have done so for years. These days, it's just my normal clothes.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by statefan26 View Post
    I wish I was able to wear something at work. But I work in a warm factory, even when its cold out, so I wear shorts and a light shirt to stay cool. The risk is too high to try it there.
    You could still wear panties. I never wear anything but women's panties, and no one has ever been the wiser.
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I live alone so am able to dress virtually all the time when at home. When I go out I just slip my outer femme stuff off and don my Bob things over my lingerie, so I am underdressed almost 24/7. I just love it. Now that the weather is getting colder I can wear whatever I like and just slip a jacket or baggy pullover on to hide my bra straps. Summer is a problem because bras are too noticeable under Tshirts.

My favourite underwear at the moment is my Playtex "Fits Beautifully" Corselette complete with suspenders and seamed stockings, though I haven't yet sorted out the" needing to go to the loo problem." without virtually getting completely undressed. I suppose I could always wear my knickers on the outside but that doesn't look or feel right. What do other girls do? The corselette feels so right. It just gently but firmly holds and moulds me from my bottom to my boobs while the pull of the suspenders and stockings is an ever present reminder of what I am wearing and what I really am, a woman. It's so feminine.

I have been wearing bras. knickers, tights, stockings, suspenders, corsets under my Bob stuff for years and have never had a problem. No one has ever noticed that I am wearing black tights or stockings rather than socks, or noticed the tiny lumps under my trousers caused by my suspenders. ( I believe the French call that small lump a mouse. - Sweet eh?) My only concern is if I am wearing a bra, someone e. g. my children or a close friend might give me a hug and detect the fastening of the bra strap at the back.

This is not a worry with the corsette/corselette/body shaper as there is no fastening at the back.

Underdressing is a fabulous way of expressing one's femininity, especially for those who, like me, have little opportunity to fully dress outside the home. Go for it girls!

Hugs

Alison X

I underdress everyday and do not even own mens under garments anymore, the wife has been good with it for many years now.

I have underdressed daily for so many years wearing support pantyhose with some sort of shaper girdle for posture and back support, usually wear a cupless bra or some sort of compression t-shirt depending on where I am going.

Underdressing for me is a normal occurrence.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.