Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone stole my underwear.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar

Someone stole my underwear.

I did laundry this afternoon and when I was taking my clothes out of the dryer my lingerie bag was gone. Its creeping me out thinking about what someone's doing with my underwear....

No surprise its common for guy to steal girls underwear, but its unsettling when it happens to you.

Don't you just hate that when it happens Candice? Lot of wackos out there Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I can't help but laugh. I wonder how many girls on this forum would have to confess to somehow pilfering panties when they were younger. The irony that it would happen in reverse...

That is creepy, makes me shiver thinking about it.

Candice, I confess it was me! Of course I love panties, silky things, and feminine attire. Look at the positive side, someone wanted your stuff!
    Love, Sabrina

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    Candice; some girl "GG" knows you are a CD, and took your undies just to know a male has worn them and wants them near her !
    *ggl*
    (((HUGGS)))
    JoanAz

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I'm not a CD.

Well, an easy mistake to make when you are posting in the CD forum.
    Swiping a whole bag of undies is nasty, different to the opportunist who might grab a pair that has been left on a table, it means someone went deliberately looking.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 11-15-2014 at 05:42 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    When we lived in an apartment we frequently had various items stolen from our public laundry. The only solution was to stay and babysit it the entire time. It is nasty thinking about what someone might be doing to the things they stole! I love that my wfe and I own our home with our own private laundry room! Love it! Sorry you are not at that point in your life.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    ... Its creeping me out thinking about what someone's doing with my underwear.... ...
    Doing WITH? Try doing IN. Yikes!

maybe it was this guy!

http://www.odditycentral.com/funny/h...-30-years.html

oh dear god!

I have to admit, when I was first starting out to get xdress items in college, I stole a panty from the laundry. When I saw the vagina stain on the panty I guess I didn't want to do that again. But then my next door neighbor was a lesbian and I suspect she grabbed one of my undies too. But nowadays I'm not a panty thief anymore. I've been buying my own stuff for years.

So that's why if I ever lived in a shared apt complex laundry system I'd never leave out my women's clothes laundry unwatched. I'd read a tablet ebook while watching my laundry then.

I would think when I was younger and couldn't buy my own I did some panty snatching. I know how you feel, a few years back I had a pair of panties and pantyhose folded on the washing machine, the next morning the pantyhose were there but the panties were gone. I asked my wife if she moved them of washed them, but she didn't touch them, I asked my son if anyone went into the laundry room, he told me he had a few friends over the night before and they may have went in there to get a pop from the fridge, and asked me way if something was stolen. I told him no and was just wondering. When I told my wife she almost died laughing thinking what that kid is doing with those panties and maybe believes they were hers or my daughters. I didn't find it to funny, they were my favourite pair.

Aspiring Member
    When I lived in apartments I would do my panties, bra's and pantyhose in the sink and would place them on a wooden/plastic rack to dry.

The whole bag? really? I mean I can understand the urge. I have to admit I took panties that were left behind (apparently the owner dropped them in the laundry room and didn't know they were gone), but the WHOLE bag?
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Banned Read only
    You took panties when you were young, didn't you? Payback is hell! Muahahaha

I know how you must feel Candice, but that is how girls feel when the snow dropper strikes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lingerie in a dryer? You'll ruin it. Perhaps it was removed by some kind soul to prevent you spoiling your frillies?

What Kate said.........never leave your laundry unattended whether it is lingerie or not.

Japan can be infamous for the 'pants dorobo' or panty thief. I often warn new staff not to hang their lingerie or even boxers outside, especially if they live on a ground or even second floor. It's never happened to me but I can imagine how you must have felt.

I think the worst part would be the cost of replacing the stolen items. Good bras and panties are expensive to replace.

Ewww! Just ewww!! Even if someone had stolen my guy underwear, it's underwear for crying out loud. Ewww!!!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    ...When I saw the vagina stain on the panty I guess I didn't want to do that again...
    Kate. This, THIS is why you are one of my favorite members. You are the only one who could post something like that and NOT be joking, unlike myself and a couple others around here. I do not just read your posts, I actually HEAR them. Your tone, speed, inflections... I especially love how you do not sugar-coat, B.S., or hold back.

NOW Candice Mae - You are wondering what someone is doing with them. I would LIKE to tell a fib and say maybe the undies evaporated into dryer lint (like what happens when we are missing that ONE sock). However, we are adults. You know very well what someone is doing with them.
    I know I would be flattered if someone stole my used undergarments for that purpose. I would prefer they BUY them though...

The good news is - they are not stalking you or anything. I know you thought of that but no, they could care less about who owned them.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

hmm i have never stolen clothes from anyone, neither have i borrowed my mother or sisters clothes.

of course to be fair the whole crossdressing thing didn't hit me until later in life.
    the only time i dressed up as a girl when i was a kid, was when my aunt did it to me.

I wasn't against the idea, in fact it sounded like fun.
    now that i look back i do remember being a little curious about my mother's bras.
    never wore them though.

anyways sorry your undies got jacked Candice

Quote Originally Posted by Sarina Curtis View Post
    Japan can be infamous for the 'pants dorobo' or panty thief. I often warn new staff not to hang their lingerie or even boxers outside, especially if they live on a ground or even second floor. It's never happened to me but I can imagine how you must have felt.
    lmao that does not surprise me one bit.
    Ive heard lots of stories about Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Its creeping me out thinking about what someone's doing with my underwear....
    Honey, it's better not to think about that, unless they try to return it afterwards.
    Life is a dream we wake from.