I met him in a trans support group several months ago. We didn't see each other for several months - and then ran into one another a few weeks back at a different trans support group meeting. We talked for a bit - I quite liked him, but never had a way to stay in touch with him. So I made sure he left with my number. (That was kind of forward, perhaps, but even if we just ended up as friends, I really did like him and wanted to stay in touch.)

So he called me up, asked me out, and well, it went wonderfully. We've gone out several times now, and I am just really crazy about him - to put it mildly. I have never dated a man before, but this guy is beyond anything I'd ever imagined. He's just so real and authentic - I know with every fiber of my being that he's not only a man, but he's the best man I've ever met. And he makes me feel so natural - when we are together, we're just a man and a woman. Sure, our transness is a part of us, but when we are together, we're just a man and a woman - and it's as if none of the other stuff, our biology, our histories, none of it seems real at all.

I love talking with him. I love being with him. I think we both feel like we were two puzzle pieces that just snap together perfectly - we somehow make more sense together than apart.

This is all moving way too fast - I realize that, but I seem to be powerless to do much about it. I've really fallen for this guy. I've never experienced feelings like these before - well, not so intense anyway.

I'd thought about asking for advice on "how to date a trans guy", and sure, I'll take any that any of you have, particularly from the trans guys here. But I don't even know that I need much advice. Being with this guy is the most natural thing I've ever experienced. It's just so easy - we both just seem to understand each other. I really get him as a man. He really gets me as a woman.

I feel so incredibly lucky to have met such a wonderful man. If being trans is the price to be with him, and he with me, then I think it's worth it.