Thread: New to dressing up..

New to dressing up..

hello all Im fresh to dressing. I have to say i am enjoying it more than i thought!!! I am lucky enough to have found someone that is helping me with the ins and outs and showing me the ropes and the right way to do things! Im just excited to finally take the step into something that feels good to me!!

Izzy

Welcome to the board. It is a great place to start exploring and learning, and sharing.

With crossdressing though, there isn't necessary a right or wrong way to do things. It is all about finding what you want and what makes you happy.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Sounds like you're really enjoying yourself Izzy. That's great.

Best wishes for all your dreams.

Nikki

Glad you're enjoying the experience Izzy! It's even better that you have someone to help.

hey Izzy, congrats on finding someone willing to help and encourage. Enjoy and have fun with it.

Silver Member
    You must first accept your self - your complete self no matter where you are comfortable and confident on the gender scale! To have a helpful understanding "someone" is great too, as there is much to learn about your feminine side. Continue your feminine adventure and all it has to offer. Enjoy.

I am also new to dressing. Haven't been able to do much but am really really really looking forward to the chance when I can.

thanks everyone the encouragement is great!!

Izzy

Hope you relise how lucky you are to find someone to help you x

Izzy you are indeed lucky. Enjoy it and remember its not a race but a marathon.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    welcome to the club.

Banned Read only
    Izzy,
    Don't forget when you get your 10 posts in you can view other sections , maybe the picture and video section will give you some ideas !
    Don't panic when you do, we're all at different levels just be comfortable with yourself and don't get swept along too much, it's not a competition ! Live Cding your way and not by someone else !

Welcome to fold, Izzy,

I do not want to come off as being judgemental, cause I'm not. I checked your profile for some background info but there wasn't much. That is to be expected since you have only been among us, officially, for a couple of days. I have the impression you are young, relative to my 64 circles around the sun. (Maybe that is why I am feeling a little dizzy?) I guess, age really doesn't have much to do with my real question. From what you have written, I kinda get the impression you decided you needed something to do with your time so you considered some different hobbies and chose cross dressing. I am probably wrong in that impression, but that is my impression, none-the-less. From my perspective, the idea that someone could and would chose to do this as a hobby is something I cannot quite wrap my head around. I am, as I said, probably wrong. So, my question is- How is it that you came to be one of us? That is the question that comes to my mind. If you do not care to discuss it, I completely understand. I know it isn't really any of my business.

Stephanie

We all dress to different levels and for different reasons, all our own. I don't really think it matters why or how it was decided or discovered. Drag Queens make a choice to crossdress, one could say as a hobby, that doesn't really mean they are somehow less "legitimate" then others here.

Hi Izzy,

You are indeed fortunate to have someone to help you and "show the way". Just enjoy the journey -- there is something to learn all along the way. For many of us who are long-time CD'ers, it just seems to get better and better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Izzy
    You are so lucky to have someone to help you. I wish that I'd had someone to show me how to use make up when I started. All those nights when I must of looked a right sight with far too much on. It was not until I had a wife to show me that less was better. Just think of all the money spent on clothes that were totally unsuitable for my figure, wrong size etc.
    Have fun.
    Sally

Izzy,
    Here is to a good future for you.
    Keep that friend and treasure the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That is really great Izzy: Just be yourself and enjoy every moment of it.
    If you have the freedom to do it, continue to try what you feel like it

In my experience, the feeling only escalates, but it gets difficult when the people around you doesn't know, but don't let that stop you.

Enjoy yourself.

Paola.

That's great hunny I'm glad your enjoying yourself. I myself have not been doing this for too long and have only started with makeup a little while back. You are lucky to have somebody to help you out. I am still finding It hard to apply eyeliner without it going wrong. All the best to you and good luck with everything.

just remember to have fun with it and enjoy...there are so many options to choose from (clothes, shoes, makeup,accessories) I just love how you can dress to fit your moods..

It is a great feeling. Enjoy yourself.

Welcome Izzy. Enjoy being yourself.