So today was a busy day - I haven't been to the nail salon for abuot 6 weeks and polish on my toe tails was getting a bit ragged, so my wife said "Why don't you go get your nails done, then when you're done we can go shopping?". Off to the salon I go! When I get there I'm sitting next to an Indian gentleman about my age and he's getting a mani/pedi as well. We start talking and he tells me that he's been getting mani/pedis for a couple of years - apparently his wife talked him into it: she convinced him to get a facial one day and he thought that was the greatest experience he had ever had, so when his wife suggested the mani/pedi he jumped at the chance. He said he hasn't tried color on his nails yet, but he has had clear once or twice. When he saw me getting bright red on my toes he smiled and said "Maybe I'll try that next time!".

As my toes were drying another gentleman walked by who had just gotten a haircut - he looked at me, smiled broadly, and said "I've got nothing - that looks great!" I told him I've been doing it for over 10 years and he was astonished - said he didn't have the guts to try it, but it sure looked good on me! About that time the lady sitting next to me looked over and frowned - she lamented "Youre toes look better than mine!" - we both had a good laugh!

Went home and ate lunch, then off to Costco for some shopping. As we pass the table with ladies pajamas on sale my wife mentions that she should tell her sister because she's always looking for pajamas. I mention that my male pajamas have seen better days and I should look for some new ones also my wife steers mo over to the ladies pajamas, pickes out 2 pair and says "How about these?" - they're pretty basic, soft flannel with just a touch of thin lace on the collar. I ask her "Are you sure?" and she says they look nice and you'll look good in them. At $12.99 each they fit great!

I don't know if she ever gets tired of me telling her how lucky I am, but she sure is an angel!

Happ Thanksgiving to you all!