Thread: Happy Thanksgiving, for today I’m thankful for this site and you all

Happy Thanksgiving, for today I’m thankful for this site and you all

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning, today I am thankful for you all that have helped me over the last almost-5-years of being here. Reflecting on events that have transpired in my life, reaching out here was the very first public act, outside of my own brain full of shame/guilt/depression/etc, to find more about what I already knew, that deep inside, I am a woman, and always have been.

No matter how much food I ate to comfort my body, nor how much alcohol I drank to summon the brain receptors to feel something other than silent despair, this was the first place to converse with others about all things crossdressing and transgender. While I spent time on the CD’ing portion of the site, it was a sort of a looking-back at my life, it didn’t fill me. Well, I’m always impressed by how femme we all look in the pictures section, there was more. And undercurrent of unease, something telling me there was more.

It was becoming a woman…finally the fork-in-the-road moment happened a few months ago. Choose death or life as a woman. I chose life. It’s a rough path, one that started by me logging on some 4+ years ago. But finally there was rhyme and reason, peace, and now life completely changing going forward. That’s fine. I’m a much better person now.

Several people here are key to me blossoming like a flower. I’ve been fortunate to talk to many via email, you are my inspirations. I look up to you. I need to email you more. You have been my strength as I review the pictures you’ve sent months/years ago. I review the emails to garner strength to carry on, in there I find that strength.

And I’ve been fortunate enough to make real-world friends from this site.

Because of you, all of you, that have invested in me, I’m a better person now. And making the transition to become a woman.

I can’t thank you all enough. For today I am so very thankful for this web site and for the investment so many here have made in my life. I bow down…er….genuflect to you.

With the warmest heart-felt thank you that can be mustered with tears flowing from my eyes: THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I love you all.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
    Michelle / Monica / Michaela (not sure which of these 3 will be the one, still deciding!)
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Happy Thanksgiving Michelle. I haven't been here nearly as long as you have, but I too am thankful for all of the support on this site, and thanks to the mods and administrators, I think they are due at least a 50% raise!

Hugs, Bria

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, I would like to wish you and all of the thousands of the members here a happy Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for all the brave men & women serving in the military that keep us safe .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Happy thanksgiving

Michelle,
    Happy thanksgiving and don't rush those big decisions.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.