I really need help here.

So I talked to my dad about crossdressing a month or two ago. I had an outfit planned and everything (which was way more than I could afford), but he refused. His only excuses were "It makes me uncomfortable" and "I don't want you to get hurt".

To make things clear, I was only going to dress up in my room, and around the house if he'd let me. If not, I'd be perfectly happy admiring myself in my room.

This time, I compiled a starter outfit that's a lot LOT cheaper. And I want to convince him again. And this time, it'll be all coming out of my wallet after Christmas. I want him to know that crossdressing isn't just "putting on clothes" or "feeling girly". I want him to know that it's a part of my gender. And I want to protest against him until he'll let me.

I just get nervous, I don't know what to say. I stand there and cry in front of him instead of being intelligent and telling him why it's important.

So I just need facts and details as to why crossdressing is important for gender and self-esteem and such. My dad already knows that I have terrible self-esteem. I've told him about my questioning as bigender. I've told him about these urges I've had. I don't care if I'm moving out sooner or later, I want to get this done as soon as I can.

So please, any facts you have, or motivational comments, let me know. I want a list. And I want to read him that list. And I want to stop at each one and see what he has to say. With your help, I might be able to convince him this time that I really need this.

Sorry for posting so many threads, although I just joined. I joined this community in need. And I hope some day to return the deed.