Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anybody have plans to stop crossdressing...End Game

Question Does anybody have plans to stop crossdressing...End Game

I very rarely commence on a course of action without implementing personal parameters (Rules). Especially, when undertaking such a 'drastic' tangent. So, my question is: has anyone began this part of their journey, knowing this was simply another step in becoming the individual that they have the option to become...and once fruition is realized, then the activity may diminish/fade (I do hope to maintain the Acting influence)?

Just Musing...:do

When I am able to confidently and comfortably exhibit the assimilation of those traits that I seek...then, I'll be happy...will that be the end?

hmm?
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 11-29-2014 at 06:37 AM. Reason: This is an English only forum.
    WE are ALL children of The Universe...and YOU ALL have a right to be HERE
    Quotes, please see: Martin Luther King, Einstein, Aristotle, Plato, Deepak Chopra, Dalia Lama, Epicurus, chogyam Trungpa, tao te ching, The tao...to name a few.
    Paul Simon - "Under African Skies" & "I Know What I Know"
    Mia's 'One Rule' Rule: "My Life...My RULES!"
    NW-10

I've tried it at least three times and have never been able to overcome the desire. I've given up and come to accept that this is a lifetime condition.

May I enquire as to the reason(s) for quitting on those occasions? Were the reasons the same each time? If I get too personal, then tell me...this is an open forum, remember; however, your post count makes that last comment appear foolish
    Quotes, please see: Martin Luther King, Einstein, Aristotle, Plato, Deepak Chopra, Dalia Lama, Epicurus, chogyam Trungpa, tao te ching, The tao...to name a few.
    NW-10

Banned Read only
    I had plans to stop once. I sold those plans to the Russians and went full steam ahead. They thought they were invasion plans.
    Last edited by Jorja; 11-26-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Darlin' You look absolutely fabulous!

I would enjoy a discussion concerning hobbies (private)

Mia
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 11-29-2014 at 06:38 AM. Reason: This is an English only forum.
    NW-10

Aspiring Member
    I'm seventy one years old. I plan to stop sometime in the next forty years.

Next life......but only if I come back as a female
    I gave up when I joined the military, restarted as soon as I had my personal bedroom.
    I gave up when I got married, restarted after the itch got to big to contain (2 years in those days)
    Gave up at the 7 year mark to focus on my marriage, restarted about 4 months later once the itch kicked in again.
    I suppressed the person I NEEDED to become all the while knowing the person I needed to be, was better than the person I was.

So in other words, your implemented personal parameters (IPP rules) will change as you journey through life, or you will get depressed with suppression
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

LMAO
    Well, there ya' go...

May I ask when you started?

Mia

Pleasure to meet you

'I suppressed the person I NEEDED to become all the while knowing the person I needed to be, was better than the person I was."
    I concur.

' implemented personal parameters (IPP rules) will change as you journey through life'
    I concur...ever evolving.

Thank you all for posting, and Rachel a special thank you, to you

Ciao Bella
    Mia
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 11-29-2014 at 06:40 AM. Reason: This is an English only forum.
    NW-10

I was always having too much fun to muse like you.
    If you start thinking about why and try to analyse what is happening you may come to think you have a problem.

I have no problem 'cause I don't bother to think about it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Absolutley NOT

Hi Beverley (with an 'e'...hmm?)

and the scorpion said to the frog...:"It's what I do"
    Last edited by Mia Brankovic; 11-28-2014 at 05:50 PM. Reason: English
    NW-10

Hi Mia,

I was musing over this just the other day. What with my family and friends all in the know about my crossdressing, and soon to be living on my own dressing will be at my leisure rather than mad moments of rushing to get a frock on. Will it all become passé and not as exciting. I popped that out to my psychologist, she smiled and said she doubted very much that that would be the case. Maybe I'll calm down about it, although I suspect my calming down will just be dressing more casually.

So when will it end? Not sure but I've made a note to check with aged care facilities as to whether they cater for us .

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Hi Sweetheart,

"I've made a note to check with aged care facilities as to whether they cater for us ." LMAO

You may find that adrenaline fueled 'Rush' diminished; however, it'll most like be replaced be peace, self-confidence, personal acceptance, etc (take notes). With this meal: Peace & tranquility trumps excitement...don't over-indulge on excitement. All of this is my personal experience..."Damn it, Jim, I'm a bookkeeper...not a psychologist; however, I did take a college courses. So, I'm not a professional...please take what I say with a grain of salt, k?

You may enjoy serenity...

The future will come in it's own time, regardless of your waiting, wait and see how Life is.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 11-29-2014 at 06:41 AM. Reason: English only!
    NW-10

I "stopped" a number of times in my youth. Everyone can see how well that worked.

I know longer entertain the idea of this being a stepping stone to enlightenment or anything of the sort. This is ME! This is who I am and how I express this part of me. I've tried other ways, believe me I have.
    One long time friend and former girl friend told me I was the most gentle and sensitive man she had ever known. That's heartwarming, but it's not enough for me.
    I have to be me in all my forms (no pun intended).
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Mia,
    I have no plans to stop after so many years of hiding ! So I guess they'll have to find a nice outfit when they put me in my box !

I wonder what St. Peter says when we enter through the gates ? Perhaps that's wishful thinking, CDing is a dreadful sin so perhaps we get to warm our hands by a roaring fire !! I'll take the third option and go in for recycling, then I can buy the outfit I always promised myself !!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I go on the theory that no one likes a quitter. I have tried multiple times, then I finally succeeded by realizing that Im not a crossdresser, but that I am more bigender. I wear what I want, cloths dont make the person.
    Erica

In my younger years, I began that journey many times--more times than I can count or remember. Take note that I am still here and doing this.

Jodi

Yes but only when I die!!!!

WHEN I was much younger I had thoughts about quitting...Then spring time came with early Easter patterns and pumps. Then summer time came, with open blouses and skater dresses. Then autumn came with pantyhose legs and hounds-tooth
    mini skirts. Then winter came with sweater dresses and faux mink stoles. Then the vortex showed up with black leggings and knee high boots. For some reason, I just couldn't find a good season to fit quitting in.....lol.

happy holidays..dana

My desire to crossdress appears to be linked to stress. Upon further investigation, the desire is always there, as I always feel to some degree that I'm in the wrong clothes/role. However, when everything else in my life is going well, it takes minimal will power to keep the desire suppressed to the point where I don't even know that I'm doing it. One big thing is physical affection, and I don't mean sex. Simple human to human touch I believe is a requirement for a healthy mind. Or at least, it is for me. Studies have shown that infants deprived of human touch grow up with mental health disorders; however, for some reason, the mental health industry seems to forget that this need may extend though the rest of our lives as well, and ignored, will also cause mental health disorders. I noticed one such problem when I was 15; my last physical source of affection had been gone for about a year and a half, and I experienced a sort of chest tightness, a constricting feeling which made it feel harder to breath in. The doctors found nothing. But the feeling returned periodically, especially when I was very depressed and having periods of crying. I've also seen this in other people who were very sad, also having difficulty breathing during very depressed crying spells. My conclusion is that this feeling is caused by whatever the brain does when we are very sad, crying, and depressed. I'm not a physician so I don't know exactly all of the hormonal and chemical things that occur when it happens.

I have managed to stop crossdressing several times in my life. I will try again, as it's a huge obstacle to any kind of love life with a woman, as the number of women who accept and are happy to be involved with a crossdressed male is, as far as I know, much less than 1% of the population, and there's no way to find those women. Blanket personal advertisements usually don't work, because given the choice between two men, one who crossdresses and another who does not, women choose the latter every time. I accept that and understand it, but that doesn't make it any easier to live with. I currently date, but have not found a women who is in any way accepting of crossdressing. So like nvlady, I plan to stop crossdressing permanently some time within the next 50 years; at the same time I stop doing everything else.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Ive gone without for periods of time but lately I've realized life is far too short to deny who I really am...ill ll never give it up and anyone who can't accept that can get the 'heck' out of my life...sorry a little extreme but I'm a little passionate about the topic

I gave up trying to stop after asking myself honestly why I needed to do this. The answer was that I am some level of transgender and I've been much better off since admitting that much. Whether or not it goes that far for you, I don't feel like there is a true end game for any of us. There is something deep inside that drives this whole thing and we need to indulge it to be fulfilled.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Banned Read only
    All thoughts of "quitting" are thankfully long gone. I know I'm a transgender woman so I dress and live as the woman I've longed to be all my life, and I've never felt more right.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mia, I've been this program for almost 68yrs. now I'll be 72 next week and I don't see anything changing anytime soon.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hello too you all...and thank you for replying.

Blue Orchid...I really enjoyed the signature quotes...

Thank you,
    Mia
    Last edited by Katey888; 11-28-2014 at 12:43 PM. Reason: English only greetings please...
    NW-10