Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just a quick question

3. I would go more regularly, but the wife and I agreed to not dress at home when she's around. Small price to pay for a wonderful woman, so I try hard to honor that.

I am a 3 1/2, I probably get out 20 times a year, but it is very erratic.
    I only really go to gay bars (mostly the same one) where I can feel comfortable, or to a gay/T friendly restaurant in Houston. But it is hardly vanilla.
    It get so hot here in the summer that i rarely get out from june to september and do most of my outings in october to may.
    Any other Houston girls like the cooler weather?

24/7 here and very pround that I have lived 24/7 for over 10 years. I've been dressing for about 60 years or so.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I find myself desperately longing to go out more and more each day but I'm just not quite there yet. I want to be out to everyone that's important to me first and then to be able to put on my best possible appearance. I want to be taken seriously when I go public.

Thus far, the most I have done is venture out in the dark along the canal behind my house. I was potentially in full view of dozens of neighbors but all they would have seen was the silhouette of a woman in a long skirt. That's the most liberating thing I have done to date.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

I'm definitely a 4. I try to go out at least once a week, doing the things that other women do. I interact with the "vanilla world" (I'm not sure I know what that is -- are there chocolate and strawberry too?) and rarely have a negative reaction. I don't go to clubs or bars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Never -- full beard. I might if I could convince the wife that I should shave.

I've been out twice - both times walking the dog early so little chance of interaction cos I'm not good at makeup and look a little Rocky Horrorish even to my own eyes. Felt Oh so brave tho and the dog has never been walked so overdressed before or since.

Hi Everyone, Unfortunately, just one for me when I drove home to Northern NJ after a makeover in Allentown, PA with Amanda Richards. Would love to dress and get out much more BUT work and commitments are obstacles.
    Michelle

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    Out only once, driving in car at night.
    Rachel Lea

Im a 3, but only driving alone, day and night. Day time can b a pain in the @#%

Does underdressing count? I have never gone out presenting as a woman but I do get out shopping two or three times a year underdressed. I guess I'm a one and 3/16ths - or something like that.

I have gone out 6 times in the last four days. Walked the dog 21/2 miles each morning in the neighborhood. Shopping again today.

Stacy
    I went out for the first time this week. I was dressed but did not have any makeup on. It was early in the morning and I went to the grocery store for a few items. Got a few looks and had a couple of words with the clerk, but it was amazing. I am looking to be a four on your list now that I have taken my first step.

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    average 4 times a week out in the vanilla world

I've only been out in public 4 times. Once dressed at work for an event where another guy and I dresseed. Once shopping fully dressed. Twice to a club and sang kareoke. While I enjoyed each time the club experience was the best because I had gg's compliment me both times. Oh I forgot I have drove around town dressed a few times stopping to get a soda from a machine while fully dressed. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 11-28-2014 at 09:17 AM.

I'm in the 4 range, I'm out about once a week to the local girls night out at a LGBT friendly bar/restaurant. Only been out a couple of other time for shopping and to a museum. I'd be out more if my wife were comfortable with that, but as others have said we make some sacrifices for having an amazing SO.

Hugs, Bria

I currently go out once or twice a week, full interaction with vanilla world. I'm working my way to 24x7 but that's probably six months to a year off. I'm at the beginning of transition, but the laser still has a way to go and so far only on spiro... hormones probably in March/April.

Poll

Samantha,
    Nice poll. I am assuming that you mean fully en femme?

I have only gone out completely en femme three times (Mardi Gras in Italy, Holloween, and once to the beach in my bikini)

Mardi Gras or "Carnevale", there were four of us on kind of a double date, girls dressed as guys and guys dressed as girls. It was an awesome day.

Holloween... My girlfriend took me out as a hooker, we went to a club. I was kind of embarrassed because twice guys were asking me how much...

Beach... I was with a group of mostly girls and two other guys. I had worn my bikini bottoms under my shorts, when they were noticed my girlfriend's friend reached into her bag and pulled out a string bikini top and offered it to me. So I took off the shorts and put on the top and continued to have a great day with them.

@--}---
    Michelle

I try to go out every Saturday and every Sunday. Some time back I set two rules for myself.

1. Dressing "doesn't count" if you don't go out. I usually don't go out on week days, so I often have several "don't count" dressing sessions during the week.

2. Going out doesn't count if you don't interact with the public. All of my "going outs" count. I don't go out for the thrill of it. I go out to do the things one normally does when going out of the house: going to stores and restaurants and stuff like that.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    My regular routine is GNO every Friday and girls dinner with my BFF every Monday. I'm also out to various other events during the year. More in the summer time, and yes, I interact with the public in the extreme and it's great fun.

Why Sammie, I go out most days....

Ohhhh!!! You mean en femme, don't you...?

Your question (and the absence of criteria) reveals your perspective, I think...?

Answer = #2 hopefully closer to 5x than 1x and has to be full (but scaredy-cat) interaction...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Hey Sam, I'm a 3 but I'd love to be a 4! I have to honor my pledge to not go out when my wife is home. Guess Jennifer Y. and I are in the same situation.
    Last edited by Heidi Stevens; 11-28-2014 at 01:14 PM.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

1. Never.

Someday I will have the courage.

I go out whenever practical. For me it's not about some kind of fetish thrill, it's about being the person I am on the inside. Now granted, if today is yard work day, or something like that, I go ugly...

I "dress" and have coffee with my S/O every morning, when I'm over at her house. That is usually 4 or 5 times a week.....