Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makeover studio

I decided a few days ago to do my first makeover, and after a long search, I was able to find the website of Josett, who works in the Orlando area, where I live. I went through her website extensively, and there are a few things I read on it that gave me the confidence of attempting it. As a first time customer who is waiting for an appointment, a few sentences of her were enough to convince me. You should have a look at her website to get some inspiration on what to write on your website to start.

http://tradingfacesorlando.com/

- Look at the "Fees & Packages" section (this one was good to give me an overview of the services, so I know what to expect)
    - At the bottom of the page, she says everything is customizable (so I would not feel obliged to get services I don't want)
    - Look at "Services Offered". She says exactly what she does and does not.
    - For the photos, they are done on the customer's camera, so it is fully private, and you have your photos with you with no wait
    - Go the "Josetts Blog" then "FAQ". She gives the conditions. She guarantees privacy, she doesn't provide clothes since people are so different in size and shape, and have different shapes
    - She has a photo album with customers who gave the agreement, she also go to stores, dinners or parties with customers if they desire

I haven't got the services yet, I cannot wait for them, and I will report later about it, but I just found the way she presents information very friendly for new customers. You probably want to be inspired by the website for your services.

I wish you best of luck if you launch the service.

PS: sometimes_miss, how many hours did you have at 750$?!? That sounds very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Viny View Post
    PS: sometimes_miss, how many hours did you have at 750$?!? That sounds very expensive.
    Yes, expensive, but not so much considering that she was here almost all day. She got here just after lunch and stayed until 10 pm.. We ordered chinese take out (well, delivered), watched a movie after dinner. Very pleasant experience, like I mentioned, sort of a friend-girl experience, no sex. It took several calls to find someone who would agree to do this. At no time did I make any attempts to touch her sexually in any way, but I tell you, when she sat on my lap facing me to do my make up, it absolutely went through my mind. If you choose to go in this direction, remember to be polite, respect her boundries, and if you want to do anything that you haven't told her, remember that she has the right to say no, and respect that. I paid $750. I was willing to go much higher to have a hot, very beautiful girl with me for a day. I felt quite lucky that she accepted my first offer. You never know until you ask. Also, these women are professionals, and will most likely have heard every kind of kinky desire that men have.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Yes, expensive, ...
    We are definitely not going to aim on that kind of pricetags

Miss Matia, girl you sound like your right on track, the couple times I went to have a professional makeover was great, and get the girls out for there first time out to dinner and clubbing is a wonderful event for them to remember for their life. I wish you the best in this service, and know that you will see many smiling faces in doing so. hugs girl.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Hi Matia
    What a great idea. I think you could make a big success, if you do it right.
    Holland have a similar business, one of the best I have seen in Europe. Look at their website to get inspired.

http://www.crossdress-photoshoot.com/en/

Big hugs
    Henriette
    Love and hugs
    Henriette

Please visit my website to read more about me at http://henriette5.wix.com/mystory
    Or visit my Flickr pictures https://www.flickr.com/photos/127846920@N04/ OR my Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/henriette.kristensen.357

It seems the best services are in Europe from what I have seen. I think there are a few close to me, but have not worked up the nerve to give it a try.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    I've thought about some day trying one of these makeover services. Some day, when I eventually do, a big deciding factor will be if there is a safe, mainstream place for me to go out, once I've gotten that makeover of a lifetime.

Because of some medical issues, I can't drink alcohol, but even before that happened, I wasn't the kind of person that really liked clubs that much (unless I was playing in the band ... truthfully, that's about the only reason I've ever really been out to clubs at all).

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only introverted, shy crossdresser in the world, lol.

So, my advice would be to get in cahoots with local mainstream shops ... like you can get your makeover, and if you want to go shopping, there are the 10 or 20 shops you have an arrangement with, you can call em up and be like "I'm sending a tranny over, make sure there are no problems, and they'll probably spend a lot of money, lol"

I know I'd probably pay for such a service. Bet I'm not the only one.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Fakley View Post
    I've thought about some day trying one of these makeover services. Some day, when I eventually do, a big deciding factor will be if there is a safe, mainstream place for me to go out, once I've gotten that makeover of a lifetime.

Because of some medical issues, I can't drink alcohol, but even before that happened, I wasn't the kind of person that really liked clubs that much (unless I was playing in the band ... truthfully, that's about the only reason I've ever really been out to clubs at all).

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only introverted, shy crossdresser in the world, lol.

So, my advice would be to get in cahoots with local mainstream shops ... like you can get your makeover, and if you want to go shopping, there are the 10 or 20 shops you have an arrangement with, you can call em up and be like "I'm sending a tranny over, make sure there are no problems, and they'll probably spend a lot of money, lol"

I know I'd probably pay for such a service. Bet I'm not the only one.
    there is a nice iniative here recently , shops have a sign "we are open" which means that it's a safe enviroment for minorities, including lgbti one, naturally, every shop should be like that, but those who use the sign, promise to go one more step if you know what I mean. There are couple of places you could go dressed up here, there started to be more lgbti community events and not all of them are party-like, there's one called queer-beer, which happens every other wednesday in a nice venue. You can have a beer with a friend and chat in safe place, no dancing, no craziness just nice time