Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many use body wash

Smile how many use body wash

how many of you use body wash in the shower? iuse olay body wash and in shower lotion by olay and oil of olay on my face. keeps my skin feeling soft and smells good to

body wash with Loufa is essential stuff for everyone. It helps exfoliate the skin and gets rid of that dead skin.

those of you who don't because of somekind of fear should not worry. Its common knowledge that this is better for skin care and is widely accepted as something done by even the most masculine of men.

i usually use Herbal essence or dial and go by smell. I did however find this one kind that was real cheap and was cocanut and i LOVE it!
    Last edited by TaraB; 01-27-2006 at 05:34 AM.

I use Dove triple moisturizing body wash
    it's good for shaving too
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

I use Olay every day
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

body wash

i like to use suvae passion flower, smells great. also caress with exfoliating beads. love the softnes of my skin. there was a old commerical where even rosie grear the football player used body wash

oh my...i can't believe i forgot my favorite body wash of all..

before i dress....i do Caress!

I've been using the dove moisturizing body wash for years now with with a scrunchy/puffy thingy with the string on it for hanging it up.I also use the body was at the gym. Don't think the scrunchy/puffy would go over well there though!

hehe Steph!

its called a Loufa!! ...and as far as i know Loufa is used by men and women. If anyone ever questions ya.....just mention the fact that it exfoliates the skin and gets rid of all that dead skin that builds up and is sooooo bad for your skin. Contrary to popular belief most women like a man that knows how to take care of his skin/feet/nails/nose hair!/etc.

Most guys(manly guys) i know that have mentioned so use the Loufa and usually have come to doing so with the help of a girlfriend.
    Last edited by TaraB; 01-27-2006 at 07:02 AM.

GypsyKaren
    I use White Rain body wash, with a foo-foo sponge.

GypsyKaren

I use a body srub and a bodywash but not at the same time,makes my skin feel so soft and smooth love the smell.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Is there any way to clean yourself other than using bodywash? :cheeky: I use St Ives enegizing citris as my bodywash of choice, as it goes nicely with my herbal essences (the fruity-smelling orange stuff!) shampoo/conditioner. I dunno, I have a thing for fruity smelling stuff I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ronda
    how many of you use body wash in the shower? iuse olay body wash and in shower lotion by olay and oil of olay on my face. keeps my skin feeling soft and smells good to
    Shower? Wash? What's that? Brb...

Oh one of those! I sorta took a shower a few years ago, though I didn't actually get under the water. I'm a natural girl!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

my mom threw out the bar soap when i was in my teens and told my dad and I, "TS." (oh, different ts then here, lol)

i never saw any reason to switch back, its a lot less messy and bar soap burns depending on where you put it :-x

Well with two other women in the house there is always some body wash in the showers. I use it occasionally, usually some sort of Fresia wash from Bath and Body. I prefer to use a bar of Dove Green Tea Essance soap. Does a wonderful job of removing makeup and smells very nice.

We use a Dove body wash with microbeads.

kisses, April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Caress with micro beads here

Quote Originally Posted by ronda
    I have used body wash for years...

At the end of my showers I use Oil of Olay body lotion (which you are supposed to rub in, then rinse). I have also been using a sea salt body scrub for areas that tend to get a lot of ingrown hairs. This really seems to reduce the number of ingrowns I have. After the shower, it's lotion, then a face moisturizer.
    Ciao!
    Lizz:cheeky:

Just living life one day at a time...

Aspiring Member
    I use Olay body wash or Olay soap all the time,

Have tried others, and Olay works best for me.

Denise

I use suave body wash and a natural sponge.

I use Imperial Leather 'Foamburst', comes in about six different fragrances and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. When our son was over from the USA he used it, and now we have to send him regular supplies because he can't get it over there.

What Me Worry
    Several different types from bath and body works. I love the way my skin feels so soft after a shower and especially after I have just shaved my body.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    My ex-wife got me using body wash several years ago. I have been using suave or old-spice when I'm in drab mode.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Body Wash

I use Wal-Mart's knock off version of Caress or Olay,works as well for less $$$. There Equate brands on health and beauty products are decent quality.

Body Wash

I use Wal-Mart's knock off version of Caress or Olay,works as well for less $$$. There Equate brands on health and beauty products are decent quality.

Until about ten years ago it was plain ole Ivory Soap. 99 44/100% pure. Worked fine, got me clean, where's the problem? We ran out one day and I had to use that "female" stuff in THAT bottle. Was I ever surprised at how good it felt. Never looked back still use it. I pick up what ever is cheap at the local Big Box Shopping Club.

I also use one of those "fluffy thingys"