Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how many use body wash

I have been using soap marketed specifically for women for about ten years, now. It is generally much easier on the skin and it smells great. I don't have a favorite, but I am currently using something from Bath and Body Works scented with vanilla and something else. It's a wonderful fragrance. I am partial to vanilla, anyway.

I always use a fem body wash. I love anything olay and bath and body.

I use Bath & Body Works cucumber melon wash & lotion daily and have done so for years

jodi

Okay, I actually use Olay bar soap. I've been using it for about a year. I'd been using Ivory bar soap, but I was having skin problems. A dermatologist suggested that while Ivory is good, it will dry the skin. She recommended either Olay or Dove, and thought I'd probably prefer Olay; she said Dove get "soft" quickly.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

I use a store brand body wash quite often also.

It works really well when I'm giving my legs a quick shave while showering.

I use Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path in both shower gel and body lotion.

I use the generic Rite-Aid store brand body wash. Works great for me and no heavy fragrance. (Strong fragrances make my skin break out. ) I use it for shaving my body too. Like it a lot, and it's inexpensive.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Well, I haven’t used soap for years. If I’m out of body wash, I resort to shampoo! I use the products from: http://www.set-n-me-free.com/. I have become a firm believer in the products quality. I tried varies body washes and the likes, but their body wash has a notable refreshing and smooth feel after using. I haven’t used anything else after discovering them. Besides, for me, it’s a ‘buy local’ benifit too. Their body wash is 57% Aloe, their shampoo is 60%. I like the smell of Aloe rather than something perfumed. Aloe is also a smell accepted for either gender!

What is different about Set-N Me Free products is they use a high % of unheated natural Aloe, and their products are not diluted with water. They stay away from many common cosmetic ingredients that leave films on the shin, or clog pores. When natural Aloe is used in these concentrations, the natural enzymes are very beneficial. The beneficial enzymes are killed if pasteurized Aloe is used!

I suggest looking through the site links. Here are a few descriptions from their site of some products they have:

ALOE COMFREY GEL. 98% aloe vera coupled with vitamins A and E, this light gel is the most concentrated aloe vera available. It’s remarkable for relieving itch, burns, pimples, insect bites, canker sores, cuts and scrapes. Use as a shaving gel and after waxing to prevent ingrown hairs. Try on your toothbrush for “extra clean” gums and teeth.

ALOE BODY WASH. “Clean” has a new meaning. The aloe enzymes slough away dead surface cells while retaining and restoring moisture. Daily use will deep clean and open pores, eliminating clogged pore bumps. The body can then excrete toxins and natural oils to keep the skin healthy.

ALOE MIST. “Enzyme active” aloe vera, misted over the body after bathing, restores vitality, elasticity and firmness to the tissues. Aloe will calm and normalize the skin so mist whenever you need a moisture boost. Hot temperatures and dry weather demand frequent rehydration.

SURETAN MOISTURIZING ALOE. 75% aloe penetrates this nourishing mixture of moisturizing botanicals, antioxidants and skin protectants for quick absorption without clogging pores. This rich lotion can be used after bath and swimming. For hands, face and body.

HAIR AND SCALP CONDITIONER. This is an intensive hair and scalp treatment infused with rich protein conditioners and keratin botanicals. Daily use bonds the nutrients to the hair for strengthening. After rinsing shampoo from hair, apply a small portion of conditioner to the full length of the hair and massage it into the scalp. Do not rinse - style as usual.

ALOE-JOJOBA SHAMPOO. This daily-use shampoo gently cleans and removes buildup caused by styling aids without stripping away vital moisture. It is safe for chemically treated hair. Aloe vera penetrates to bathe each strand of hair with conditioning amino acids. Legend tells that jojoba has long been used by desert Indians for keeping a full head of healthy hair.

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    I use Sanex body wash in the shower with one of those nylon scrunchy things but I use Dove on my face.
    Alison xxx

Gold Member
    Body wash and what ever my SO gets is fine, I just feel I get a lot cleaner with it than bar stuff.

Body wash all the time for me.
    Adrianne.

Being that there are 2 GGs in the house, the shower is always stocked with bath and body works. Tutti Dolci Sugar Waffer is to die for. The Warm Vanilla Sugar and Cucumber Melon smell wonderful, too.

I use Softsoap Natural's "Milk and Honey" body wash.
    DonnaT

Peony

I use Bath and Body Peony body wash. I also have their Peony lotion and body spray. I love the smell and the light pink color.

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar

Smile Body Wash

I myself use Dove moisterizing body wash and a loufa . Been doing it for years. Regular soap is just to harsh on the skin.

If its in the house i'l use it why not xxxxx

I use Suave Naturals body wash. Ilike several of the scents, like the coconut, the vanilla, or the cocoa. They mosturize the skin and leave you smelling wonderfully delicious. The last girl I was with told me she liked my soft skin and that it was a nice change from the rough rednecks she had been with before. I know what she means, I don't think I would like to have rough skin rubbing up against mine ethier. Billie Jean

Shower

Quote Originally Posted by TaraB
    oh my...i can't believe i forgot my favorite body wash of all..

before i dress....i do Caress!

ME TOO LOVE CARESS!!!!!!!!!!

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I tried using body wash once. I also tried a moisterizer too.
    I have sencitive skin and in BOTH cases had a nasty reaction to them.
    I am STILL recouping from using a mosterizer on my (then) shaved legs over a month ago.