Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A "panties at the doctor" story

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar

A "panties at the doctor" story

Today I unexpectedly ended up at the doctor's office, thinking I may be experiencing complications from heart bypass surgery a couple months ago. I assumed I'd get an EKG and be sent on my way, if any more tests had to happen, they'd be later in the week. So I wore my guy mode jeans and t shirt. NOPE!

I ended up being set up to do a treadmill test before I left. I didn't wear a belt today, foolishly. So I started walking, and as I was talking to one of the treadmill techs, the other put her hand at the small of my back, initially to help me stay on the treadmill as the speed intensified. As the test finished, I felt her pulling the back of my jeans up with her hand brushing against my the band of my panties (not intentionally, nothing sexual or flirty implied). The other tech left the room to give the printout to the doctor, and the one who had CLEARLY seen the lace waistband of my panties just talked to me about the surgery and asked how things had been since. Then she told me it was nice to meet me, and I went to see the doctor again. Not a word said, and oddly, I didn't feel weird about it due to her professionalism.

Anyway, since the doctor topic comes up constantly, I thought it was worth a share.

Opps

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    How did it effect your heart rate?!! ;-)

I think I would have had a coronary right there on the treadmill. that would not have been a good thing!

I haven't gotten to the point of wearing panites under my guy clothes yet, but I have thought about it! More power to you though!

Thanks for sharing, it something like this happen, we are not going to drop dead, life go on. I have had only one medical professional that was not professional, it was a Doctor not my doctor, but one that was running a disability evaluation. When he pull my shirt up to see my scar from my back surgery he pull my jeans down a little to see the whole scar, and he notice my panties, ask me if was a transvestite, said yes, did not want to get into a conversation with him over this at the time was not sure what or who I was. He did not say anything in my report.

Hope the heart issues have cleared up by now. I'm sure when the lady touched the panties your heart rate went up. I have had similar things happen to me, with shots being given in the hip, by a female PA. She has saw me after and always acts and treats me very professionally.

I don't really think the health care profession cares what type underwear we have on, as long as it is clean.

I'll share a similar story, but with a different twist. A building contractor was talking to me one day about how the economy had declined and being able to afford to pay top notch help. He said he hired one guy who was very poor and he felt sorry for him, because when the guy bent over he could see he was wearing panties. He said he felt so sorry for the guy he went out and bought him guy underwear so he did not need to wear panties belonging to his wife. Should have shown him mine.

I think there are a lot more men wearing panties than we even have a clue to knowing.... lots of men in wife's and they are not crossdressers so not big deal I think! Hope you are well hon.

Aspiring Member
    I think the real professional healthcare workers are just that -- professional. I'm sure they've seen it all but things being what they are today, they are also trained to be sensitive. The other angle here is that women's panties are far more comfortable, at least for me. Guy BVD's feel like wearing burlap and can be irritating. I'll bet there are many non-crossdressing guys out there wearing them than we know.

Cheryl

Jamie Lynn- LOL! It really didn't, believe it or not. A couple months ago when I realized I might die, a funny thing happened- I quit caring about other people's negative opinions, and realized they aren't important to me, except of course for my wife and maybe a few close friends and family. A new kind of pink fog developed, if you will. Anyway, I wear what I want, even here in Mississippi of all places, and if people want to act stupid as a result, I'll be happy to make them feel
    stupid and bigoted in return. Not that I go out en femme regularly, but women's jeans and underdressing are the norm for me, and during winter, a cami or tee under a sweater with women's athletic shoes too.

Ami Lynn- that story is hilarious!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes!

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Gee and I had the opposite experience yesterday. Went to the Dr EXPECTING to have to drop my drawers (well take off my dress) and I was ready with my favorite bra/panties/camisole. Nothing... no ask for anything other than... here's your lab work request .... off you go to the lab to see the vampire.

Disappointing.

Cheers... Jennifer

Love the stories Allison & Amy Lynn. I occasionally wear panties to work but often wonder what on earth I'd say if I ended up in hospital having had an accident - hopefully, I'll never have to find out!

GiGi

I often wonder if the male doctors themselves wear panties underneath.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Thanks for sharing. I often wear panties under my boring guy clothes and I'm always conscious about this happening. It's good to know that there are people out there that don't care about it.

Banned Read only
    Panties as all of us know are softer, sexier and prettier than that other *&%#* that males are given to wear, why can't society understand it's not a felony to wear and choose the type of underwear you like!!

I wear panties all the time under my guy clothes (unless my wife and I are looking to have private time....(she's okay with knowing, just not seeing). At the doctor, I have a female doctor just for this kind of situation. She knows all about it and doesn't care in the least. Worst case scenario in a doctor situation, they tell and you sue them hard enough to pay for your srs lmfao

Silver Member
    I wore my No nonsense nylon panties to a physical appt with my female doctor. I wasn't concerned if she noticed them but I didn't think that was too likely based on previous exams. I figured the stand up, drop your underwear, hernia exam followed by a prostate check. My undies would be around my ankles, not much to see. Well this time she first had me bring them down to my thighs as she did a testicular exam which left me little doubt she knows what style I like. Of course she gave no indication of knowing or caring.

Aspiring Member
    Let's think about this once again. If someone were to make a big deal out of seeing us wearing panties, it would probably only make them look like an A--hole. No one wants to be thought of being one. It would be a VERY small percentage of people who would make a fuss. I sure wouldn't say that I wore them while sitting at a bar of rednecks. So really, why the fear? Remember too that with the fairly new HIPPA laws no health professional can discuss anything about their patients. My doctor is from India, and I know they probably have a strict culture. He hasn't made any comment while putting the stethescope on my obviously shaved chest. Just more food for thought Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.

Cheryl

I've been caught at the doctor's a couple of times with panties, but I expected to get caught.

I've been sporting nail polish with color to the doctor's, and not wanting to remove a nice pedi. However, a few times I was unexpectedly asked to take off my shoes and socks.

There are also a couple of doctors that I "read into the program."

Everyone's been great about it.

My funniest experience was filling out the forms for an MRI. Next to sex, there were 3 choices: M | F | T .
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

And tonight I ended up in the ER at the VA hospital. Glad I did not wear a bra, as I was having breathing problems. No one said anything if they even notice a lace waistband sticking out of my jeans, so there you go, be brave and don't sweat it.

I would have to be in an unexpected accident...(aren't they all?)
    To be caught out like that at all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So Allison,
    On a more serious note, how is your heart doing after last nights ER visit??
    You OK??
    Hope he doctors are professional enough to help that...

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

I wear panties all the time and shave everything I can reach.Never really thought about it but I suppose that could happen.So far so good,but I'm sure my day's coming.

Connie Marie, I'm better now but we're still not sure what's going on. More follow up this week upcoming.

Allison,
    Glad to hear that. Hope all goes well with the followup..

Hugs,
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

I think about that from time to time. I play golf in my panties sometimes, helps my game. ...I think. Hope I never get severely injured, but honestly do not care if a doctor finds me in them. Life is too short to worry about the small things.