Thread: Stretch Marks

Question Stretch Marks

So I have these friggin' stretch marks covering my hips and part of my chest, what with all the development and all. I've tried using a collagen-based lotion, and it hasn't seemed to help. I think I'm just going to end up learning to live with them. *sigh*

How many other people on here have the same issue, trans or not?

Katie
    "My only regret about being gay is that I repressed it for so long. I surrendered my youth to the people I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don't make that mistake yourself. Life's too damn short." - Armistead Maupin

Sorry to say, but once you get them, they don't go away. They do fade over time to a silvery colour, but they don't completely fade away. You can have laser treatment, but again, that's not full proof and isn't guaranteed to work. So, I think you will just have to live with them
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

My weight varies very rapidly (+- 3 lbs a week sometimes), and I often have stretch marks. They do go away in about a week's time for me.

Tamara, that's what my GG girlfriend says. Most of the women on either side of my family are fairly curvy, so I'm thinking this crud is just starting. <sarcasm> Oh, fun! </sarcasm>

It's kinda a double-edged sword in a way; I'm getting the visual I want, but I could rather do without the scarring from these things. *sigh*

What I found funny is the reaction from a lot of GG's: "Well, you asked for it." Gee, thanks, but that doesn't really help matters any. Although the ability to blend in is a definite positive.

Nyx, I wish I was lucky enough to have mine go away. But as both my girlfriend and Tamara say (paraphrasing, of course), "You got 'em and they're there."

Katie
    "My only regret about being gay is that I repressed it for so long. I surrendered my youth to the people I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don't make that mistake yourself. Life's too damn short." - Armistead Maupin

I've had stretch marks all my life, mainly since puberty when my weight changed I think. Everyone has 'em to some extent, so I wouldn't worry to much.

Take care
    xxx

Smile

Try going to a homeopathic store and getting vitamin e creams. It helped on my scars I don't see why it wouldn't work with strech marks.

Stretch marks

If anyone has a proven remedy...PLEASE let me know!
    Your favorite sexy kitten...

-Lydia K

The Cure for Yellow Fever miyako's Avatar
    Yeah I would love a remedy. I gotz them things on both of my Bootie cheeks and right above mi bootie. Kinda sucks being at that spot. Oh well. MAKEUP dernit.

Miyako M
    FunHi Profile

Net Model Page

iModel Page

Model Place Page