Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright enough.

Alright enough.

Seven years later, no sex yeah I get it, having a baby is tough. I confront her about that. She feels bad. I understand. I play the game. I don't judge. I let it go. But of course I'm TS, she doesn't know this. But a normal straight husband would never put up with this. It's divorce territory. But she doesn't seem to understand.

So tonight I put it to her. Does she understand? Apparently she does because I came out to her a while ago. As long as it's not in front of the children which is my attitude too.

I went upstairs and changed into some female clothes.

I no longer feel the need to pretend.

I love her but I don't want to play the game anymore.

Marie, I'm glad that she says she understands you wanting to dress and you feel that you can dress when you like. However, have you considered getting some couple counselling? Apologies if I misinterpreted your post, but you both sound as if you could do with some help in your relationship.

I guess that will teach her a lesson huh?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

" But of course I'm TS, she doesn't know this", "Apparently she does because I came out to her a while ago"
    So which is it? She does or doesn't know?

Perhaps she was smart enough to realize you were TS and reacted accordingly. We all give signals, body language. It could be she interpreted yours and hence the resulting, non, sex life. Beyond that you must be ready to recognize that post natal depression can last for a considerable time and her lack of intimacy is a manifestation of those symptoms. Nothing in these situations is clear cut.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Seven years though Helen?

Never mind seven years. One year is a green light to find it elsewhere.

Seven years, seventy years, doesn't matter how many years, it's her damn body and if she doesn't want sex with you, no law states she has to.

Marie, you are acting like a child, having a tantrum because you're not getting your own way, then going upstairs to put on women's clothing?? really?? And a straight husband would have divorced her for no sex? are you for real? I'm betting there is more to this story than what you are telling us, sounds more like you're just a jerk!

AngelaYVR, you're advocating cheating now? wow....

It's stupid threads like these that pisses off the GG members of the forum and yes I am one before you say anything..... geez
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-05-2014 at 09:06 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Escalation can only result in more conflict. Please think about professional assistance as a couple. It might also be a good idea for both of you to have a complete physical. The whole situation is a powderkeg of difficult situations. IMHO.

Can't see this thread lasting long

Wow! We all have bad days. This forum is for support, not to judge others. Lighten up people!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    it's her damn body and if she doesn't want sex with you, no law states she has to.
    You bet. But it's breaking the expectations of a marriage; I think anyone whose spouse withheld sex for seven years barring medical or serious psychological reasons would be more than justified in seeking a divorce.

I do agree with Tamara though... be honest and split up. Don't go having extra-marital affairs. That's crazy.

Umm, no sex for me after 4 weeks would be an issue, and 8 weeks I'd be gone - oh ya, I did go.
    I'm just a passionate guy who needs special cuddles.
    Here we don't need special reasons to leave our partners, and there is no blame game, but splits are normally 50/50 on the assets

No sex for 2 months or more shows there are issues in the relationship that need sorting or divorcing

Do I dress in front of my children? well I'm in my pink summer dress (wifes actually) now and just assisted with a sticky plaster on a wound, and they love helping me buy pretty outfits. My kids love me in either mode, man mode to fix stuff, but girl mode to be understanding and compassionate.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

My ex and I got divorced because she is controlling, manipulative and abusive. The fact that we didn't have sex the last four years of our marriage was a bonus for me.
    Ever heard of the song, "It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your a$$ out all day long?"
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Banned Read only
    Marie,
    No intimate contact at all is very hard to live with ! Since my wife went through the change it's been nearly ten years ! I told my wife I respect her wishes but it does feel one sided !
    Tamara, it is her body and she chooses what to do with it but when you have a basically normal functioning male within an arms length in bed and you and choose to ignore it, you do have to find alternatives ! OK I choose to turn to CDing but without that I would have been off ! I have discussed this point with my wife and she accepts it !
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-06-2014 at 05:48 AM.

Daniella Argento
    So, I appreciate that some people have stronger sexual urges than others, but what I simply don't get is:
    Do you love your spouse or do you love sex with your spouse?
    and the follow on
    Do you love the person more or the sex act more?

For me, if you love the person then the sex becomes a non-issue, merely (one of many possible) an expression of that love.
    Thinking about things differently may give you different results, just saying...

Of course if you discover that you love the sex act more than the person then what you have discovered is that you probably should never have married them in the first place, so win-win really...

<grabs helmet and dives for nearest fox hole>

Gone to live my life
    Hi Marie,

I am a bit confused by your post. Are you TS (transitioning to becoming a woman) or CD (want to dress like a woman from time to time)? You said your wife doesn't know you are TS but you came out to her awhile ago If you came out to her . . . how long ago was that. Is it possible that your wife's lack of intimacy may be linked to your CDing? Let's face the facts that while some SOs have no issue with the CDing aspect and intimacy is not an issue, others may not be able to bridge that gap. If you truly are TS and your wife knows . . . well just saying that you are asking her to enter in a same sex relationship and she may not be willing to do that. If you are just CD then I also have to ask have you sat her down and explained what that means . . . "Dear, I like to dress like a woman from time to time but I am still all guy when it comes to us being together intimately" If you have not she may be making some assumptions about you which may be flavouring her disinterest. If you have discussed being intimate do you see yourself (and have expressed this to her) as wanting to be dressed like a woman during those periods? Again this may me a bridge too far for her and as such she has shut down access because it is confusing to see herself getting intimate with someone who wants to do so as a woman vice a guy.

Now I am not going to get dragged into a "who provides what" when it comes to a relationship. However, I find that we (humans) tend to think that "sex" is the ultimate expression of a relationship and while it may seem that way . . . it is more so an innate response to ensure the procreation of the species . . . we have just romanced it up. Yes, I agree close intimate contact is important in a relationship but there are other forms of close intimate contact that are far more expressive of love then slipping between the sheets. Intimacy can simply be holding hands in public (an expression of closeness to the world around you), laughing at each others jokes or actively listening to each others stories/complaints (touching your SO internally) or just enjoying being in each others company . . . that is love and sex is not a prerequisite for any of those intimate moments. Don't get me wrong . . . I am not implying you don't do those things, I just think we sometimes tend to forget this level of intimacy and jump right to "sex" or lack there of to define how strong a relationship is. I have had plenty of GFs (prior to getting married) where sex was the defining part of our relationship but it was not love it was just sex . . . exciting yes but just mechanical.

Okay . . . seven years. I get you are frustrated but I have to ask . . . If this was such a big thing for you why let it boil away for seven years? You indicated you talked to your wife about it but did you attempt counselling? As well, I am still not clear if she knew about your dressing during this time as this may have something to do with it. Sex is not a "given" in any relationship. I can no more demand by wife "sex me up" than she can tell me to put on her favorite boxers, get in bed and be prepared to perform . . . there was nothing in the vows about "sex" . . . love yes . . . sex no. However, if this is an important thing for you then you do have to make some active decisions; (1) Try to resolve the intimacy issue . . . you really don't know the reason why and this is where counselling can help; or (2) and I hate to be crass but if it is all about sex then perhaps it is time to move on, but I don't get that from your post as you seem to love your wife. However, firing shots across the bow (I went upstairs and dressed as I no longer feel the need to pretend) will almost certainly go bad on some level.

Just my two cents

Hugs

Isha
    Last edited by Marcelle; 12-06-2014 at 06:17 AM.

what Isha said….But yeah if there is a serious disconnect about sex…and seven years is a long time in any marriage…there's probably more to it than 'having a baby is tough." Seems like counseling is going to be more effective than stomping around in your girl panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
    Seven years though Helen?
    Having a baby can totally alter a woman's nature. And depression can become the norm, the unusual becomes the everyday, the way it is. But I do agree with others, there's more going on here that perhaps we're privy to.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

If you love your wife you can always wear her down with love and compassion.

When a woman gets shitty nothing works better than love and understanding.

Mine gets so frustrated cause I don't confront her, fight or show too much anger.

Making up is always good fun.
    Why did you marry in the first place?
    What went wrong?
    Now go away and work on it a marriage is too precious to lose.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    7 years is a lifetime. That would mean the last time you two were intimate was December 2007. Before there was a such thing as an iphone, MySpace ruled social media and Facebook was for college kids. Barack Obama was a little known senator from Chicago.

I smell shenanigans all over this story. Either there is some exaggeration involved or there is a hell of a lot more to this story. Post childbirth depression does not last until second grade for chrissakes. It just doesnt. If it goes on for that long, it really and truly is not about the child birth any longer and hasn't been for a whole lot longer than it has been.

Yall need to see a councilor in a hurry, if this is truly as described.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    "It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your a$$ out all day long?"
    Yes I have, its by the notorious Cherry Bombs. Check out the video if you would like to see Vince Gill and Rodney Crowell wearing dresses!

But I degress

OH but it's so different when the trans person can't accommodate the SO in the bed room.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Gold Member
    Sandra, seems it is always the trans-person's fault, no matter what is going on in a relationship.

Every time another one of these threads pops up, it renews my thankfulness for not being married or tied down in a relationship. Sometimes I wish I had one but then you all help me come to my senses.

Thank you folks, keep these "so conflict" threads coming
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Fakley View Post
    I smell shenanigans all over this story. Either there is some exaggeration involved or there is a hell of a lot more to this story.
    Or, it's all bullshit.... I went through some previous threads and came up with the following: -

11-01-2012, 11:32 AM - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post3007345

So where to start? I'm 52, married with two small children. I am the homemaker. My wife earns most of the money.
    Let's fast forward to a year and a half later when this was posted!

05-29-2014, 04:24 PM - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post3522425

I'm a working pilot not very active this year as they moved to a new base too far for me to commute regularly. Plus I'm burned out after six busy years of 14 hour working days, sometimes logging 30 hours in a week, no time for vacations and lousy pay.
    And Marie has been back online and hasn't even posted to this thread.... shenanigans, exaggeration and bullshit...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    If you love your wife you can always wear her down with love and compassion.
    If your wife loves you, you shouldn't have to "wear her down".

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    ...a marriage is too precious to lose.
    Depends on the marriage. Some marriages should be ended for everyone's sake.