Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many CDs are left-handed?

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar

How many CDs are left-handed?

Same as the national average? More than average? Has anyone ever done a study?

I'm L-H by birth, but was trained to be R-H. I don't know what that did to my head, but I play a normal guitar L-H because I taught myself and nobody told me I had the guitar upside down.
    Last edited by Nikkilovesdresses; 12-07-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Thats an interesting question. Im left handed.

Heres a weird little factoid for you. I dont usually see too many patterns related to left handedness, but in my line of work I help alot of people who order stuff on the internet. When they sign for their purchases, I see that an oddly high number of lefties order things from the internet. No pattern on the type of items they buy though.
    Last edited by Andy66; 12-07-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Nikki im a south paw but somethings i can do right handed

Izzy

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I was told I should have been but ended up right handed but can do things left handed

Gay men and gay women have a higher incidence of left handedness. Handedness is not genetic. This implies that both effects occur in the womb, before birth.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0710071931.htm

I am right handed. I don't know about crossdressers in general.
    Last edited by JenniferR771; 12-07-2014 at 02:44 PM. Reason: ps

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Right handed... but everyday I realize that the next human genetic advancement needs to be a third arm/hand.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Truthfully, I'm close to ambidextrous, though I write left handed. I play guitar right handed ( but then you're really doing all the hard work with your left hand, so I've never understood why that's considered the right handed position). Also use mouse right handed, and I play keys which is really a two handed thing, but I've always favored my right hand on keys so I dunno what I am ... lol just like everything else I guess. :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Right-handed but learnt some ambidextrous skills from my heavily left-handed father (who was thrashed at school to encourage him to write with the proper hand! Those were the days... )

And while it may not be entirely genetic, current thinking is that some genes may enable a predisposition to becoming left-handed, as this article relates: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...some-people-t/

Niks - this time you have to do the pie chart, but it won't be very colourful... blue and pink perhaps...? I'd bet on CDs having more LH than the average population... say 65:35 RH/LH...

Ambidextrous is good for doing nails!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I am right-handed

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    lefty with a bit of ambidextrousity wait.. is that a word?? goin on as well...you know what i meant....i go both ways..in more ways than one xoxo

Yeah! Left-handed people! I'm not feeling alone suddenly

But for CDs, I have no idea, that would be interesting to figure out if there is a difference.

I'm left handed and love knowing we are special... Lol

I am left handed and left footed. Swing a bat, golf club, right handed.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-12-2014 at 02:15 AM. Reason: comment removed

I am also LH , but like so many here I play the guitar, banjo and uke in a RH manner . Like a previous poster stated , "you do all the important parts with your LH tho" , so it should be called LHed. I was not discouraged to use my LH like stories I have heard about from others . Also did you know in the middle ages it was considered a sign of the devil to be LHed ? The latin word for right is "dextero" the root of dexterous , the latin for Left is "sinestro" the root of sinister, go figure.

I started crossdressing at age 14yo, I presume because apretty woman leaned over me and whispered in my ear; "your tits are bigger than mine , you should be wearing a bra honey" . And maybe I was predisposed to CDing because my mother dressed me up once in front of my sister and her friends at age 4 because I wouldnt leave them alone (my sister was 4yrs older) so she was 8 and her friends the same age . It was a blue gingham party dress with white ruffles and buttoned up the back so I couldn't take it off by myself.

She undressed me in front of them , then put me in lace ruffled panties , ruffled socks and maryjanes and then the dress . I remember being both humiliated and stimulated at the same time like it was yesterday . I know my mother must have thought it was wrong because she told me if I said anything to my father she would spank me too. I wonder if LHedness has anyting to do with enjoying CDing so much so that we don't want to stop.

PS the first thing I ever put on (willingly) was my older sisters black lacecup underwire brassiere 36B and it fit me like I had been measured for it . I almost feinted from the sensation of having my tits cupped and heldup
    when I got it fastened around my chest and my tits adjusted into those cups , I took it with me along with the matching LLPG and was caught later by my mother enjoying them in my bedroom .
    Last edited by tammie; 12-07-2014 at 04:11 PM.

Extremely right handed (left brain, but when I'm cd'd, who knows?), which sucks as I play piano, and my left is lame!!
    I do suspect we have a lot of musicians or wannabes like me.
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

I'm ambidextrous. All sports were LH or Left footed. I write and eat RH. Nowadays being blind in my left eye
    and an implant in my left forearm I use mostly my RH all the time. Hardly any grip in my LH and have a weight
    restriction also on my left arm and hand.

i'm right handed mostly, but can grab money equally as well with my left hand...
    paula

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Right-handed, but in softball batted left - go figure. Some pretty successful musicians play left handed guitar I've noticed
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

left handed writer, all else right handed, tennis,golf etc

Left-handed when it comes to writing / soldering, ambidextrous using a screwdriver, right-handed for most everything else!
    Yes, I know, I'm just plain odd!

I'm about 50/50 I write, eat and golf right handed
    Throw a base ball, bowl, corn hole and shoot a gun left handed

What ever I do with one hand I can't do at all with the other
    Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change a your life.

Facebook Page

Write RH, left footed, golf LH, RH at tennis, drink with my LH.... kind of like both (boy and girl) sides of myself
    - Claire

I'm right-handed (no artistic flair, damn!); however, I usually wear out my left glove first? hmm, I walk my dog and goat with my left hand...cause I need my right hand to give hand-signals to the other free-ranging dogs.
    WE are ALL children of The Universe...and YOU ALL have a right to be HERE
    Quotes, please see: Martin Luther King, Einstein, Aristotle, Plato, Deepak Chopra, Dalia Lama, Epicurus, chogyam Trungpa, tao te ching, The tao...to name a few.
    Paul Simon - "Under African Skies" & "I Know What I Know"
    Mia's 'One Rule' Rule: "My Life...My RULES!"
    NW-10

I'm all Lefty

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilovesdresses View Post
    Same as the national average? More than average? Has anyone ever done a study?

I'm L-H by birth, but was trained to be R-H. I don't know what that did to my head, but I play a normal guitar L-H because I taught myself and nobody told me I had the guitar upside down.
    this is exactly the same with me, even down to the guitar part !!