Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offered heels at a party

Offered heels at a party

Hell-o all,
    This past weekend my SO held her employee holiday party.
    We arrived early, as it was our job to set up and decorate.
    As people began to arrive I noticed nearly all of the women were
    wearing dresses and heels, not the norm for the way I would usually
    see these people.
    Anyway, one of the employees that has been there
    for some time showed up in a cute skirt and top outfit, but her heels
    are what truly got my attention. They were a simple pair of black stilettos .
    Later in the evening as we were talking she mentioned that she had changed
    her shoes. Of course I had to look, I noticed the new shoes had a bit wider
    of a heel but the overall look was the same. So as not to give myself away, I asked
    her if she made the switch for something blacker? She smiled and said no, the new
    ones were more comfortable.
    So the night moved on, and things were winding down with some clean up, when I
    noticed that she had removed her "more comfortable" heels. I had to poke some fun
    at her, so I walked over and said "I thought those were supposed to be comfortable?"
    She got this yeah here you try them look on her face as she held them out to me.
    I don't know how long I paused, thoughts raced quickly through my head, all I could say was
    "I doubt they are my size!" Which I'm sure they were not, but what if?
    Have any of you ever had somebody offer you something like that without them knowing you CD?
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

What a great story! If only they were your size...

My wife and I are only an inch apart in height. She never wears heels because she prefers me to be taller than her. She has made comments before saying that we could both wear heels so that she would have the opportunity to. I laughed it off at the time but inside I was obviously screaming "YES! YES! YES"

Banned Read only
    Kristyn,
    Your alternative answer could have been, " I'd love to but I'd need an outfit to match !" Who knows what you might have been offered then !

I haven't been offered like that but I'm wondering if I'd have the courage to say OK ?

Nice story Kristyn.... that extra 4.5" can be a real help when taking the decs down...

Probably not with the SO around though...

Sadly, no offers coming my way ever... there's still time yet...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

That's awesome...if she only knew Sometimes its so hard not to say what you really want to! I'm sure your mind was reeling for a moment. I had a different but similar situation, I didn't want to give myself away but I really wanted to follow though. C'est la vie, thanks for sharing that sort of thing is always fun.
    "I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."
    Lily Tomlin

I finally gave in and started a Flickr page for my pics, if you want to have a look....still loading haven't organized anything... https://www.flickr.com/photos/129221215@N08/

Platinum Member
    Long ago my aunt said she was going into the mail order business and offered to order me some pantyhose...rather out of the blue. It wasn't long after I had first admitted my interest in such things to my sister. I laughed it off, but my blush undoubtedly gave me away.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My mind certainly was reeling Tammie! Screaming YES quite loudly I might add Amber.
    That's what I was afraid might happen at that moment Kim, would my expression give me away? Would she notice the desire to grab them, did my hand actually reach out for them?
    And Teresa, I like the way you think (I think?), Bit then Katey is right again (darn you Katey!) Not with the SO around! As if I ever would.
    Although she may have some fun with it (or not).
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    Last edited by Hell on Heels; 12-08-2014 at 08:05 PM.

I had a similar thing happen this weekend. We were at a party for my wife's job and as we were getting ready to leave my wife handed me her purse. I just tossed the strap over my shoulder and kept on visiting. A gal my wife works with came up and mentioned "my" purse did not match may shoes. I looked down at hers and said that her 4 inch heels would. She asked me what size I wore and I told her 9 men's. She was wearing 9 woman's so I just said shucks, I doubt they would fit as the sizes run different. All this time my wife is giving me the "eye" waiting to see how far this is going. She does not approve of me wearing anything girly, even shoes. I wonder what would have happened if she had been wearing size 10. I know I would have put them on if she truly offered! I wondered what would have been said when people could see I could actually walk in them!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    We may live in different ball parks, Hell. In my case? If anyone offered me hi-heels? Party or not, I'd try them on if they fit. Then, I'd pretend to wobble and flail in them. Followed by quickly mastering the technique. Commenting, "So, what's so hard about wearing these?"

But, then again? No one I know in a million years would ever guess I dress!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yeah Pumped, did they truly offer? I doubt it! And just looking at this girl
    that made the offer, no way our feet could be the same size.

And Doc, if it were at a different venue, it might have gone
    a little further. This party was at her workplace, with some of the
    upper management present. No way I could put my SO in that situation.
    A private party at someone's house, or at a bar.
    Who knows???
    Much Love,
    Kristyn

It's always hard to resist trying on clothes or make-up when offered by friends but the trick is to only accept on occasions so they don't become suspicious.

I'm with you Kristyn,
    My mind would be screaming "Oh hell yes!" but sadly, a scenario like this never happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Yeah Pumped, did they truly offer? I doubt it!
    Kristyn

The gal that offered her shoes is a nut and we have known each other for years. The two of us get along well and she will come over and sit on my lap, wiggle her tush, and flirt pretty heavy with me, Stick her boobs in my face, the whole works, with my wife sitting right there watching! At the party she was leaning over talking to someone and I walked behind her and grabbed her butt and all she did is look at me over her shoulder and ask me why I stopped. Like I said, she is a nut!

I have no doubt that she would have offered me her shoes if they had been the correct size, pretty sure she would have expected me wear them!

Yes it has happened more then once and I always have taken the opportunity but no one is suspecting anything. I didn't even suspect it before 1,5 years ago.
    In my case it is part of the definition of my persona. All family and close friends now I'm crazy.
    This does make me think though, the only thing that hasn't been offered to me are undies
    do not label me for i am unique

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kristyn,

Great story and probably a wise response although I am sure the impulse to see if they fit was hard to fight. Can't say I have had a similar story but this one made me smile.

Hugs

Isha

I tend to rise to a challenge like that (of course preserving life & limb; I occasionally may be rash, but I'm not stupid) - probably would held my hand out and said "Gimme!", hold it next to my foot and said "Sorry, it's too small." If it looked like it might fit, I'd avoid the demonstration if my SO was there (see above about life and limb).
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Kristyn! You should have grabbed those heels and tried them on LOL I would have a spun around in a circle, then sat down and pretended that it was too hard for me to stand in the heels LOL

I found myself in a similar situation in the ladies shoe department of a fashion store. I was with my wife who was looking for something for herself. We passed a young woman, early 20's, who was stood motionless in 6" heels with 2" platforms and jokingly asked us how can you walk in these things. My wife smiled at me and jokingly replied to the girl, if we can find a pair in his size my husband will show you! The poor girl almost fell off the heels in shock or amazement.

I had tried on and bought shoes there before including a pair of boots with a similar height heel and platform, but alas they did not have my size in the same or similar style. An assistant asked if we needed any help as we searched the racks. She offered to order in my size from their web store but we explained that I only wanted to show another customer that it is possible to walk in high platforms.

We managed to find what my wife wanted and when we paid the assistant thanked us for trying to make the sale to the young woman. The tale of "the guy was going to show the girl how to walk in heels" had gone all round the staff.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Dear Pumped, Just a quick note to let you know that I wear a men's 9 1/2 and mostly women's 9 1/2. Could have worked for you!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Kristyn,
    Dressed in drab I got to wear these cute itsy bitsy boots one night.
    They were just about my size....
    The girl that owned them had gone home and I still have the cute, itsy bitsy boots with the fur on top.

Everybody thought it was funny, me, I liked the boots and I don't know who the girl was or even how to return them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    The gal that offered her shoes is a nut and we have known each other for years. The two of us get along well and she will come over and sit on my lap, wiggle her tush, and flirt pretty heavy with me, Stick her boobs in my face, the whole works, with my wife sitting right there watching! At the party she was leaning over talking to someone and I walked behind her and grabbed her butt and all she did is look at me over her shoulder and ask me why I stopped. Like I said, she is a nut!

I have no doubt that she would have offered me her shoes if they had been the correct size, pretty sure she would have expected me wear them!
    If anything like that happened with one of our friends my wife would kill me then the friend, LOL!
    Dana Fleming

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    I don't know how long I paused, thoughts raced quickly through my head, all I could say was
    "I doubt they are my size!" Which I'm sure they were not, but what if?
    What thoughts were racing through your head exactly?
    Reine

Banned Read only
    I would have put the heels on and confidently strolled across the room then turned and said, I am more than just a pretty face. Deal with it!

Not with shoes...but a very long time ago when my girlfriend complained about her girdle during a day-trip to the coast, I made some remark about women always complaining about their girdles but still going on wearing them. Her response was to tell me that I ought to try wearing one all day and I would soon find out why women complained. I would have enjoyed doing that....but laughed it off and changed the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    Dear Pumped, Just a quick note to let you know that I wear a men's 9 1/2 and mostly women's 9 1/2. Could have worked for you!
    I am mostly 9 in men's, I have a pair or two of 8 1/2 men's. I have worn 10, 10 1/2 and 11 in woman's, I have yet to find anything under a 10 woman's that fit me.