Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offered heels at a party

Kristyn, sounds like it was alot of fun. Shame it was at the SO work party. and the shoes would not fit. Alas the shoe does not fit Cinderalla.
    Dana M

A young woman that frequents my business had on a very nice pair of knee high boots and since I was wearing my knee high boots with 4 inch heels she commented on them. I felt that I could share that I cross dressed most of the time because I feel more comfortable and wear a bra because of my man-boobs were large enough for a 38c. She said, That makes two of us. and recommended the Jenie brand of bra. I thanked her and later in the week I bought a couple and they seem very comfortable.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm totally confused by your post, Sherrie. I'm a nearly perfect men's 9 1/2 medium and it's rare when I can even get a women's 10 on my feet! Their size 10 1/2's and 11 fit me quite well.
    Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    Dear Pumped, Just a quick note to let you know that I wear a men's 9 1/2 and mostly women's 9 1/2. Could have worked for you!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc, I am a standard mens size 9. I wear a size 9-1/2 in running shoes. I fit a women's size 10 perfectly, and some styles in a size 9-1/2. Go figure.

Jodi

Great story Kristyn.
    Whenever stuff like that comes up in conversation, I just tell the truth in a relaxed manner and with a straight face, they pause for a split second, and then laugh, never appearing to suspect I'm telling the truth! I always took that to mean I look and act very guy like in guy mode (not that I give it any effort) , or they might not be so quick to think I'm kidding, but I've decided lately I have no idea what people are thinking, not that I ever cared that much. I just don't like that if they knew they would no longer take me seriously, and I would forever be labeled and defined by it. I know the times, they are a changin', but for the boomers, and late boomers (I'm a "late boomer", we don't really fit the boomer stereotype) TG CD stuff is still considered by many to be mockable and weird, like gays and lesbians, and many races and nationalities were in the past.
    I deeply admire and stand in the shadows of those who are more passable and are battling on the front lines to gain acceptance. If I were younger and prettier and my femme side was dying to be presented to the world more of the time, I would no doubt take a more active role.
    You could say I'm a coward and poser, but I would argue that although you are absolutely correct, I'm really in a great place with myself and the rest of the world. So at least for now, I'm going to leave it to the young 'uns to continue to win hearts and minds.
    And if others ever find out and have a problem with it? No worries, they can kiss my clean shaven butt!
    Last edited by JessicaJHall; 12-11-2014 at 04:42 PM.
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

Maybe it has to do with narrow versus wide feet. My feet are very narrow and I have trouble finding men's shoes narrow enough to fit properly. Most say to add 2 sizes to your men's size to fit woman's. I think it it closer to 1 1/2 size difference.

Reality Check
    Before she knew about my "hobby" my wife was complaining about her (large) breasts. She said "You ought to have to carry these things around all day." Well, if I had been able to think quickly my hobby might have been out in the open much sooner.

Now of course, I do carry a pair around with me from time to time.

Same here. Wear a men's 9-9 1/2 but have to have a 11 in order to fit and be somewhat comfortable to fit nancie. Nothing always the sexy shoes above a 10. My sister in law every now and then will ask me if I would like to try on what she is wearing especially if it is a dress or skirt.

Have to expound a little on the sizes. I wish I could say it is just one store's sizes, but I have bought shoes from at least four different stores (counting the multiple Payless stores as only one). When I first went to buy my first try-on shoes (I had a couple of years before just bought an 8 1/2 sandal from Sears), the SA figured two sizes up. They fell right off. She kept working her way down to the 9 1/2's I now wear the majority of the time.
    I realize this is rare among us, but for me it works!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread