Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many

how many

go out dress as women in home town or go to the next town dress as women

Banned Read only
    Only driven round the next town, chickened out on going for a walk, but had to stop at a pedestrian crossing which went OK considering how close they passed in front of my car, then looked at me and waved in thanks for stopping !

I managed to build enough confidence to go out dressed in my local city, where I could bump into any one of tens of people who know me.

Me and my wife talked about doing this and it sounds like so much fun. I want to do it so bad but we just don't have the time to right now.

I mainly go out in the city in which I live and occasionally go out an hour or so away. I don't really do daytime outings, just go along to a regular Wednesday night event here in Brisbane. Its too expensive to fly to Sydney etc for just a night out by myself

On my bucket list would be to go to another city for the weekend and dress exclusively as a women.

I have wanted to and i travel a lot so it shouldnt be an issue but i just cant seem to get myself out that hotel room door??? One of these days.

Have gone out in lager city, only when I had someone to go with, never done the solo yet.

I live in a large metropolitan city...easy to be anonymous... don't go out as much as would like... but everytime is enjoyable.
    No closet is big enough!

I go out in my home town, and other towns.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've gone out occasionally in my town, but most of those have been to events related to or sponsored by the LGBTQ* community here. A couple of times we've gone for coffee after. When I have the opportunity to go to Las Vegas, it's just over a half days drive away, I'm nearly 24/7.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

i am out to a few close to me. I have ventured out to support groups on occasion, and late night walks... but still not out to shop or go out to eat of anything.

Yes to both... I go out as a woman in my home town and in other places. In fact, I'm about to go out as Dianne to meet a friend at a coffee shop and browsed the forums to use up time so I'm not too early.

I try not to stay too close to home, but I have gone to the outlets near me, the Lehigh valley and NYC dressed. On the NYC runs we take the commuter bus that leaves by us, so there is a possibility that I may be seen by someone I know. So far, so good but then again I've never seen anyone I remember either.

Junior Member Mellisastocking996's Avatar
    Hometown and nearby towns. It's certainly enjoyable and I have a private laugh to myself when I try to cross a road looking all helpless, only for drivers to stop and gesture me across the road. I then give as best I can a girly wave and gesture as I can manage!.
    It's sure hard taking on totally different persona and applying all those feminine mannerisms I've observed and learnt about!
    Last edited by Mellisastocking996; 12-08-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar
    Home town only.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I have been in my town. And the town over. And towns around several different states. Though when together with my wife we tend to stay out of our local town.

I do some of my shopping in my home town, but there's not much else to do here, so I go farther afield for more shopping and other outings. I have also gone out when visiting family or friends in other cities/states.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Prefer the next town over, but have gone into my local stores (albeit wearing my sunglasses for security)
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I am out in my town all the time, and other cities as well. Whenever an opportunity presents itself. I have to try to take advantage of every opportunity to be me, ya know? But that is just what works for me.

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

I do Both and love it!

Banned Read only
    I actually live about 18 miles from the town listed to the left. It has a population of about 11,000; too small to think about dressing. The last time I was fully dressed (all except nails) was last January in Palm Springs.

Next town over for dressing I do shop in my home to n

I go out about twice a month locally to shop (window or otherwise) and usually pop into a coffee shop. Lucky to live in a liberal city.

Angela

Regularly out and about in my local town - about 2 miles from home - often enough that I am now recognised as Michelle. I don't know how many have made the connection with the Stephen who also goes to the shops...some do. We do look very different although my height is a bit of a give-away...

I go to other places too - been up to London a couple of times - easy to be anonymous in a big city, but also been out in my local big towns/cities - Exeter and Taunton. And I have to say it has never been an issue...I can wander into shops as Michelle, browse the merchandise and no-one seems to be bothered and can always get willing assistance if I need it.

I feel comfortable anywhere these days - home or away.

Michelle
    xxxx