Thread: Post Dressing feelings.

Banned Read only

Post Dressing feelings.

So yesterday I took advantage of a free day and decided to spend it enfemme. I did my makeup, dressed and then went to a hairdressing school where a student enthusiastically gave me a beautiful Marilyn Monroe style, the very best ever to be honest. Seeing myself in the mirror was like electricity. It was a little freaky because she changed my part to the side Marilyn parted her hair on.....Then I sashayed over to Sephora where they have a free 15 minute mini makeover session, except that the store wasn't busy and I got more like 1/2 hour and a real makeup revolution from a makeup artist who collects M.Monroe everything. So in the end.....wow.
    Le Chateau now has an upscale section and the SA helped me to a rack of sequined gowns and shoes.
    It was a perfect day. The energy flow from seeing myself truly beautified was exhilirating.
    Boop boppie doop!
    But this morning I have the happy memory but very little desire at this point to dress again very soon.
    I feel calm and wonderful.
    Can you other girls relate to this experience?

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
    But this morning I have the happy memory but very little desire at this point to dress again very soon.
    I feel calm and wonderful.
    I think we all have at one time .....after a while you realize that feeling is gunna come back....its like a heavy night of partying, you dont feel like partying the next day....happy hangover xoxo....

This isn't uncommon. It is called the "post________ drop" your endorphins are up so you are content. Let it be
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    Not so much. Yes, I have had enjoyable days out, but never channeled MM. And honestly, I've never NOT felt like dressing up the next day. The only lack of desire I feel is a lack of any desire whatsoever to wear male clothes.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I have the feeling almost everyday. Its been a long hangover for me lol.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Ophelia,

As others have said it is quite common. You put so much emotional investment into the day (your endorphins are roaring) and then "BAM!" it is all over, you wash everything off, return to guy and then CRASH! It may be a chemical thing (endorphin overload) but it may also be a bit psychological in that you had a perfect day and may be reticent to try again in case you can't recapture the perfection of that day. The one constant is . . . the feeling will come back in due course.

Hugs

Isha

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Getting out to express one's feminine side is very therapeutic. Enjoy the afterglow.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Yes I could relate to this. Usually occurs when I had a very satisfying dressing session and most often I end up not crossdressing or have it weighing on my mind until the next planned fun day! When the session does not live up to the fun expected, then most likely I would have crossdressing on the mind and/or physically crossdress until I am bored of it!
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 12-10-2014 at 06:23 AM.

Boop boppie doop!
    Your happiness made me smile!

I can relate in that this would be a dream come true!

Sounds like you are so filled with pleasure and warmth, there just is no need to add anymore at this time. But it's never to soon to start planning next time!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I have been out only a few times, and those were at "CD friendly" venues, so bear in mind that my experience is different.

To me, outings are a really big thing. I look forward to them with eager anticipation mixed with a bit of anxiety from doing something so selfish.

When the outing is over and I am in my guy mode, I feel happy that I was able to get out, disappointed that it is over, and guilty for taking time away from my wife and family. I feel compelled to do something to make up for it.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Ophelia,
    I for one can relate to how you feel. I haven't "fully" dressed and went out just yet. However on the days that I under dress and the days that I don't, I can definitely tell a difference in my attitude. The longing to put my femme clothes back on, because of the way I feel while wearing them. Just sometimes either the weather or the drab clothes I put out will reveal what I am wearing too much so I don't under dress every day.

To have a day like you had must have been wonderful. I am very happy for you and hope that you can do it again.

@--}----
    Michelle

I agree it is like a cd hangover but the feeling will come back just enjoy it
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

These are common feelings when starting out.
    They soon pass.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.