Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you worn bra/leggings/breast forms in office?

Have you worn bra/leggings/breast forms in office?

I am trying to have some adventure at my work place. Thinking about wearing bra under my shirt. I'd be wearing a jacket of course Has anyone tried it?

Panties garder belt and thigh highs is the most i have done at work.

Makes me smile all day long as I am sure I have cuter panties on then most of the women at my office!

Daily at the office: Sports bra with chicklets under my tank under my male shirt. Panties, and tights under my female pants. Woman's shoes. So the shirt is only thing from the men's department (since women's reverse buttoning is a BIG give away).

Yes, I frequently wear a bra, panties, and pantyhose. When I go out (dressed) I wear a 38C, but I have a few B cup bras for in the office. I've caught a few people looking, but no one has ever said anything.
    Stephanie

Stacy
    I wear panties and pantyhose daily. I love it.

I wear bra, panties and pantyhose or tights under my dabs daily. I've never been discovered.

Platinum Member
    In an earlier time I wore stockings and such routinely, and a few times dared to wear a bra. The latter occasions I was so nervous that I didn't attempt it again. However, about 18 months ago I first wore a knit top,(coral) and a white pencil skirt to a business meeting. That was a great experience!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

i live in a bra and forms & panties every day, and wear a low v-neck top of different colors every day to work under my work jackets, ( work in cold storage with helps)

Yes I have, usually a sports bra or a real lightweight one. On a day with a regular bra I got unexpectedly pulled in a group picture and co-worker put his arm around me. Don't know if he felt anything, but there were no funny looks and nothing was ever said. I wear pantyhose and tights all the time.

I do when I know I'll need a boost to get me through the day, such as days with long boring meetings or tedious assignments. It helps me get motivated to go to work and keeps me alert and excited during the day. I wear panties, pantyhose, and a lightly padded beige A-cup bra under my work clothes.

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I used to do the bra/panties thing at work. I eventually got bored of it (bras can be uncomfortable, although they feel so good).

I tend to wear a cami now, something with small straps that aren't likely to show under my shirt. It's the little feminine thing that keeps me happy inside.

Yes, I have worn all of the above under work clothes. I agree with others here who have said after a while it just gets uncomfortable. I still do wear forms and bra though sometimes at work if I'm feeling particularly dysphoric for whatever reason. If you want to do it then i'd would say do it, have a bit of fun. Realistically as long as you are respectable and not over the top (i.e. DDD forms or something) then I doubt anyone will really give a toss what you are wearing under your work clothes.

Silver Member
    If you need the job I would be careful. Yes I've done it. Work a few times in the old days. I used to call on customers wearing shear sweaters and bras. Often wondered if they didn't want to see me so they could guess if I was wearing a bra or curious. Done public meetings wearing a woman's sweater with my "C" cups in a bra. No one said or indicated they noticed, but I'm a natural C so who knows. The real thing is body shape and how much projection you have. Since i'm thin I have a lot of projection so I have to be careful. It also depends on how people expect to see you. I've attended many seminars wearing all fem clothes and under wear and never had anyone say anything.

Bras do show. I used to sit in the back of meetings and look at the backs of women and guys. I could tell whether the woman was wearing a three or two hook bra from the lines in their jackets. Only found a couple of guys that had on a bra. One I suspected the other was an out and out CD.

I wear my leggs hose and panties and my bras in the winter and lov it and would not change any thing

I am usually if not always in panties and bra, its a pretty common thing for me so i dont see it as a thrill. but as i plan to prep myself for more i like to get used to what i "have" to wear kinda thing. sometimes hose or tights but rare during work time as it slips my socks off haha.

I don't wear a bra to work, but I wear panties every day and pantyhose almost every day in the winter. They are too hot during the hot weather, though I would wear them if I could without pants over them. I have done this for about 4-5 years, and although I do own a few pair of mens underwear, I am not even sure where they are.

Have worn tights and leggings under my suit it got cold in my office in the Winter, plus waiting on bus stops early in the morning didnt help things either

I wear a bra every day. I'm retired, so I don't have to punch a clock, but I do wear bra all day every day. Yesterday I went to my doctor I wore female jeans and a very lite t shirt, you could see my bra, it was like I didn't even have a shirt on. the girls in his office told me to come as a girl next office visit.

I wear panties and hose every day regardless of whether I'm working or taking the day off.

I don't wear a bra due to my perceived chance of discovery.

Years ago with my salary job I wore panties, pantyhose, bra and briefer under my clothes. I never wore forms though as that would have been obvious. As It was I had to make sure no one patted me on the back.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I wear panties daily so that's not much of an issue. Of course when i know I am going to the gym and have to change I make sure I wear 'plain" panties, no flowers of cute designs. I have worn a bra before but make sure I have a thick sweater or a jacket on. On cold days panty-hose of tights are worn.
    Dana Fleming

Wear a bra with enhancers and panties every day, take the bra off only when I go to bed, wear make up everyday also. It not adventure anymore it was when I started, will some one notice. For me the truth, I am sure they notice, but this is who I am, I am much calmer, and happier at work, has the way people treat me changed, for the most part no, do they talk behind my back, I am sure. Will I stop not in a million years.

Leonal123,
    I have been wearing my bra and panties to work for the last two weeks straight. I have been trying to see how long I can adjust my wardrobe to allow me to wear them. I couldn't wear leggings because I would sweat my behind off. And I haven't purchased any breast forms just yet.

@--}---
    Michelle

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I'm fulltime and out in my office. It's so liberating.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Don't think I'd ever try a bra. They don't really fit right unless you have something to fill them in, and I can't imagine rocking forms to the office in boy mode ... I'm pretty sure an otherwise normal looking IT guy with obvious boobs would really be a huge distraction, lol.

Also never been a huge fan of panties ... for the most part they won't hold a tuck on me.

Tights and pantyhose, on the other hand, hold a tuck like a charm, and are exquisitely feminine (and undetectable) under my business slacks. It's a nice little constant reminder that I am still my wild, colorful self amongst the beige heat-bath of uniform mediocrity that is the day-to-day of working in a government office. My secret little girly soul, that nobody needs to know about but me :-)

So I wear them to work most every day, during the winter anyhow. It gets way too hot in the summer. Gets a little dicey in the men's room if there's not a stall available though ... but not a huge deal if you keep your cool.
    Last edited by Amy Fakley; 12-10-2014 at 01:01 PM.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir