Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you worn bra/leggings/breast forms in office?

Yes, bra, panties and hose. Also some makeup and light nail polish.
    DonnaT

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I wear panties 24/7 and pantyhose or tights when it is cold. I have been on job interviews wearing panties and stockings with garters.

I wore a bra and garter belt and seamed stockings to my mechanic job .What a wild feeling

I wear bra, camisole, panties, waist cincher, panties and hose 2-3 times a week. No forms or enhancers.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

I have!!!!! And yes it does get a bit of a "panic" state when you see someone staring at you especially when its a young female. The fact knowing that you are wearing a bra, panties and pantyhose makes for a VERY interesting day at work, maybe not as productive as you would like but interesting nevertheless!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I drive a taxi and wear a bra with forms 2 to 3 times a week under drab,no one noticed.
    But during hot summer days in UK I wore femme vest with bra and forms, and some of the customers must have noticed the 38B projection,but only 3 people asked about what I was wearing.
    One female customer even said my chest was bigger than hers!
    Otherwise there were occasional curious glances but nothing untoward was said.
    Astra

Yes I do, but I usually wear a sport coat with it. Makes it really easy to wear a bra to work. Of course, that doesn't work during the summer.

I'm wearing all of that right now in the office. But my office is at home.

I wore a bra every day for a year and a half, including to work. No forms. Outside of work but in drab I'd sometimes wear a padded bra. My wife bought me my first work-appropriate bra, a white sports bra. Graduated to lacy bralets (no hooks or wires), then to soft cups (which were my preference), then to underwires. I didn't wear a jacket or bulky stuff to hide it. Just wore what I normally would including polo shirts and t shirts. Outside of work I chose shirts that were darn near transparent, just so I'd get noticed. Maybe one of the dumbest things I ever did, when you get right down to it.

*** Just because I'm in a pissy mood right now, I'll add to this that I lied my ass off to convince my wife I "needed" to wear a bra all the time. I had little boobs, but I was truly not even quite a legitimate "A" cup, yet I complained incessantly about my nipples getting chafed and my boobs being sore. There was some truth to the nipple chafing, but it wasn't as unbearable as I let on, and my boobs being sore was just a flat out lie. Truth is I just wanted to wear a bra all the time.