Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping en femme

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    All I wear is panties all day everyday so sleeping in them is normal.

i dont know why, but i wea just stockings, it makes me feel comfortable

Wearing old style babydoll top and matching panties is the best

I sleep in things every night like Pajamas, half slips and cami,night gowns.And it relaxes me and feels very normal. I sleep like a baby.
    Angie

^.^

Wow, I have been wearing panties regularly for about seven years, and I only started regularly wearing women's clothing entirely last November, so this question comes to me as someone who is entirely comfortable wearing panties. Look at your male underwear. Are they cotton? Microfiber? Something else? What you might do is simply acquire a set of panties that match that fabric. Cotton Pink K panties will substitute for FTLs quite nicely. Once your brain does not notice the unusual fabric, you should have no problems.

Amy M. Jackson

Dressing always calms me down . I love the feeling of the clothes on my body i just drift away to sleep .

I love sleeping in long nylon gowns, panties and lately a bra. I just feel so relaxed. My problem stems from how I feel when I wake up. There's more than the sun rising.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Living hear in south Texas it is just too hot in the summer months so its usually in the buff so I can't wait for the cooler months. I love satin pajamas or gowns and will wear forms all night.I just love the feel of nice sleepwear on my shaved smooth body. It's a good thing also I dont sleep ever on my stomach would hate to have a form burst or something.
    Aspiring shoe/heel model

i'd love to sleep in a sexy satin nightie like my GF every night but i cant (i end up nearly strangling myself every time)

so its usually in the buff, unless i do sleep enfem then its thong & tights or just tights
    Hope i dont ladder my tights

Waxing your legs is a bitch but well worth it

I sleep in a tank top and panties, one of the things I found years back when I started wearing panties full time is they sit differently then men's brief's, well the bikini ones I wear do. after a while there was nothing new to it, I got use to the feel and it is as natural as can be now.

Love satin night gowns makes me feel so good
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Aspiring Member
    Androgynous tank top paired with generic briefs is my sleepwear of choice for now. No forms or all that for now. When I truly get my own space, the forms come up and I may consider babydolls. Those are utterly sexy.

I've been sleeping in panties and a nightgown for more than 40 years. Comfortable, but not a turn on. Because of a slight circulation problem in my legs, some years ago I added Jobst support hose as well, which allowed me to stop using a thin pillow between my knees. (The Jobst are also my standard hose when dressed en femme.) It's so normal now it explains to me why women don't get turned on by clothes that some here might consider to be incredibly sexy. To them it's just ho hum standard clothing, i.e. skirts, hose, bras., as an alternative to trousers, bras, probably no hose. Explains why so many TS don't dress in skirts, hose, etc. Familiarity breeds ennui.
    Last edited by Jeninus; 12-19-2014 at 11:15 PM.
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

^.^

My thing currently is trying to branch out from some combination of black and/or blue. So I was at Salvation Army, and I found a mauve/purple one-piece that I discovered fits rather well, is a good proper length for work, and is not black or blue. I found a couple other dresses at another thrift store that I will be picking up tomorrow. One is brown with a pattern on it, and the other is a zebra-like black/white pattern. I'll take some extra money with me, just in case I see something else.

Amy M. Jackson

In the evening my wife and I will change into night clothes and have a cocktail. I typically lounge and sleep in black L'eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose and a nylon nightgown. It is very comfortable and with all the nylon sliding around sometimes erotic.

I've been sleeping in feminine pjs and nightgowns for years. I generally only wear cotton nighties as I cannot sleep in anything silky as they are way too stimulating.

Because my wife hates anything to do with CD, I only sleep dressed when she's away. Since that's not often, I usually go OTT the first night. Nightie, corset, suspenders, stockings and my 5" heels. Isn't it great to wake up in the morning and find you're still wearing all the stuff that was so exciting the night before! I've learned that jumping out of bed too quickly can result in serious cramp of the calf muscles, especially if I've spent a lot of time in the heels the night before!
    I've not succeeded in falling asleep in a fully tightened corset yet, it's so stimulating; I have to loosen it to allow me to breathe normally. I've even padlocked the heels on with a chain which also extended between my ankles (to stop me putting jeans on) and left the keys in my garage. That forces me to walk outside to retrieve them in a skirt, in broad daylight and potentially visible to the neighbours. Now that's exciting to wake up to!

Tony

I wear silky nightgowns most of the time; however, when it is cold I wear flannel nightgowns. I cannot stand the idea of wearing any kind of pants when I am sleeping. There is no question at all in my family (including my wife and my brother) that there is nothing wrong with sleeping with nightgowns.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Yoga pants for me in the winter

It gets easier each night. Now that my wife knows about me, I sleep in panties almost every night now.

Since coming out a few months ago to my wife I usually sleep in silky or nylon gowns. I agree, Shadowline is the best for me.
    I had been wearing panties for years but fairly plain ones as not to attract to much attention. My wife and I are also nudists so I almost always had slept nude which actually made it easier to deal with my choice in clothing. If I coulnt wear my femme clothes I just didn't wear anything around the house.
    Since my reveal I wear a gown, panties, bra and forms to bed and my wife says she doesn't mind at all. She even asks where my
    Y gown is if I decide to sleep nude now.

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar
    I am not sure why but I have never had trouble falling asleep girly wear of any kind. I can relate about the feeling, as others have mentioned, of sleeping in panties/nightie/etc.
    I so love sleeping as a woman that I actually ruined a good set of silicon breast forms. Due to body weight the silicon fractured and eventually developed a leak in the enclosing sleeve. I now use poly foam forms at night and my silicon forms during the day. I love the silicon forms because they give better form AND the weight a woman has on her chest. Anyway, getting back to bed, I would not go back to sleeping any other way. Love my nighties and undies.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    My fiancee doesn't want me sleeping in my nightgowns...but she has no objection to my ladies' pajamas and satin stretch panties. I sleep in a kind of "half-Amy" mode...and sleep quite well indeed. (I used to sleep in nightgowns when I lived alone, so I suppose I got used to it.)

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I sleep nude most nights. Some nights I'll go to bed en femme wearing whatever I was wearing (I only have one set of pajamas, and they're for women, and I don't often wear them). The only time I have trouble falling asleep is if I'm stuck wearing men's clothes to bed for some reason.

Nude or women's clothes, no problem. I fall right to sleep (barring any normal insomnia, that is). Men's clothes: I stay awake most of the night, it's its own insomnia attack.

Nightgown for me - cotton, flannel, or nylon