Thread: unintended weight loss problem…. no guy clothes that fit!

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar

unintended weight loss problem…. no guy clothes that fit!

I admit that I'm a pack rat with most things. Clothes that don't fit are part of my problem but I've been working on that over the years… culling items that I don't think I'll ever wear again or don't think I'll fit into ever again. Of course that only applies to my male clothes. I have everything "Vickie" I've purchased in the last ten years.

To the point. I've lost thirty pounds and discovered last weekend that fat jeans no longer fit. Apparently, someone is walking around in my donated jeans that I could have used. While my wife was away this week, I went through the closet and found three pair of "Vickie" jeans that fit well. They are fairly plain Jane but have a slightly fem cut.

We both changed afterwork in to comfy clothes. I've discovered the true reason behind women wearing yoga pants. Extreme comfort! Anyway, after relaxing a bit we planned to order take out, run one errand to pick up a bottle of liquor for a white elephant gift (btw Merry Christmas all), and return home for an early evening. We both went to change to more acceptable clothes for public viewing and I presented in pair of Vickie jeans for approval. "Those look good on you!" I pointed out the "gender" of my selection. Her response, "They look good on you…they should be your "skinny" jeans.

"Guy" jeans may be a thing of the past. I've got the best bride!

Congrats! Sounds like a great relationship

I'm starting to experience this problem too. I've been very diligent in losing weight and generally taking better care of myself since I've embraced 'Clea'. Is this fairly common, or mainly a pattern with late/newcomers like myself? Anyway, I'm down to just one pair of guy jeans that fit properly

Side note - it's interesting that dressing has finally been my catalyst for change, not the high cholesterol or blood pressure. Go figure...