Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Music for crossdressing

Music for crossdressing

Hi all!

I'd like to know which musical artists and genres you like to listen to when while you crossdress...

I love Tori Amos for instance. Her voice is so feminine and relaxing that it fits perfectly!

Hugs!

Humana
    ---

"Life can only be understood in reverse, but must be lived forwards" - S. Kierkegard.

I listen to mostly classical. I remember the insrumental from the 60's "music to watch girls by". LOL And, "Standing on the corner, watching all the girls go by." LOL Ravel's Bolero! LOL. I usually do listen to classical, such as Tchaikovsky, and the great classical symphonies, piano, and violin, mandolin works of the masters, but some old country, old rock, easy listening, big ban era, swing.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 12-21-2014 at 11:49 AM.

I still love classic rock mostly 50's and 60's and some newer like Lady In Red.
    Angie

Junior Member ashleymcculloch90's Avatar
    Tegan and Sara
    Foxy Shazam
    And Pandora radio

-Ashley

Mostly 70's (Disco) and 80's stuff but I also dance to them. keeps me limber.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

hi ,i like to play songs by stevie nicks and i also like to dress like her, hugs lynda

Lynda, super response!!!

I love Broadway show tunes, especially oldies like Cole Porter--"Anything Goes"

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Personally, I like the same music whether "dressed" or not... mainly classic rock..... mostly late '60, though the '80s.
    I'm exactly the same person no matter what I'm wearing.

In fact, just yesterday I got 3 classic vinyl LPs..... original NM pressings, not reissues .

1) Dire Straits - self titled
    2) Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
    30 Good rats - Ratcity In Blue
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 12-19-2014 at 01:09 PM.

I listen to the same music wether dressed or not.... I like country but not the new country stuff no later than George Strait
    I also grew up in the sixties so naturally I love the old rock n roll stuff from then to the early seventies. Sometimes when dressed I get my guitars out and play to the ones I know from when we used to have a band in high school.

I'm partial to Sara Brightman's "Time To Say Goodbye" or anything by Loreena McKennitt
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

As I post this I'm listening to (www.radioveronica.us/breezylisten.pls). Just the title suggest the idea of wearing a flowing cotton dress and walking through, or skipping through a field of flowers.

If you like Sinatra, Streisand, Torme, Vaughn, Bennett, Fitzgerald I highly recommend.

As Always,

Ilsa

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    My taste in music doesn't really change based on my gender mode, but I do find that small - combo jazz with piano is my go-to "getting pretty" soundtrack. Not sure why, it just fits the mood for me.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Amy F -- you and Ilsa sound like girls after my own heart

Quote Originally Posted by Ilsa View Post
    As I post this I'm listening to (www.radioveronica.us/breezylisten.pls). Just the title suggest the idea of wearing a flowing cotton dress and walking through, or skipping through a field of flowers.

If you like Sinatra, Streisand, Torme, Vaughn, Bennett, Fitzgerald I highly recommend.

As Always,

Ilsa

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Doesn't change for me whether en girl or boy. My normal music, if it can be called that, is Vocal Trance, played mainly in the car. However, I love stuff from Classical (Elgar's Nimrod from Enigma Variations is a favourite), through the Carpenters to good old Heavy Rock, ala Purple, Zep and Hawkwind. Effectively, I'll listen to whatever's on, no matter my mode.

My only preference is that I like purely female vocals for my VT (definitely no guys), for Rock it can only be male and anyone goes in any other genre. Strange but there it is.

Rebecca - somewhat out of the ordinary
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

when in guy mode: Girly Pop!

rihanna, taylor swift, katy perry, tatu, avril lavigne, Britney etc

when in girl mode: Death Metal!

metallica, children of bodom, slipknot, slayer, sepulture, ozzy etc

IRON MAIDEN!

hoho!

Aspiring Member
    I don't listen to music while crossdressed, in part because I have to be alert when doing so. Then again, I've recorded my music in drag before, if only because I was left alone for two days with nobody home!

I have a CD from Victoria Secret that is all classical music. I only play this CD when I getting dressed and putting on makeup. It is so melodic and just puts me in that "pretty" mode.
    Love, Sabrina

I have a CD from Victoria Secret that is all classical music. I only play this CD when I getting dressed and putting on makeup. It is so melodic and just puts me in that "pretty" mode.
    Love, Sabrina

Sometimes Victoria's Secret would be playing some pretty groovy music in the store whilst shopping (shooping!) which only added to the fun / girly experience!

stuff like robyn or the cardigans! or annie!

My taste in music stays the same weather I am dressed or not. I enjoy just all types of music, but can only take blue grass for about 15 minutes. My all time favorites are:
    Guy
    Jimmy Buffett
    Michael McCloud (Key West performer at Schonner Wharf bar)

Female
    Stevie Nicks
    Nadrah Shakoor (Back singer for Jimmy Buffett, man this lady can wail and she can walk on my chest with heels as long as she is singing LOL)

Group Trans SIberian Orchestra (Saw then in concert in DC last Wednesday evening)
    Eagles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPuRvtqb95E
    This is a fun one by title alone and the song is fantastic. I love 70's glam too. Bowie, sweet, Slade, Mott the Hoople, New York Dolls. Go figure.

Sinatra of course as stated earlier he is the master vocalist , then Stevie Ray Vaughn is sensational , and for his artistry with both pen and Martin guitar Willie Nelson , still packing venues in his 80s.

Love to play also when I am dressed . Once pretended to be a geisha took my uke with me to spend an evening with a man who invited me to his hotel. I am not sure but my date said I was wonderful , not sure if it was my playing ,or my playing he was

referring to , but it was an excellent evening.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    It really depends on my mood....doing my makeup i keep it mellow with either classical, jazz, or roots reggae....pre-gaming is usually some sort of electronic dance music...or sometimes I go on an 80's kick ..or 60.s rock....

Against me!
    Queen
    AC/DC

That's all I need in my life haha
    www.transpottingtalk.blogspot.co.uk < My lovely blog all about Trans issues and stuff
    Follow me on Twitter @Charlottewbuzz