Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Music for crossdressing

Taylor Swift
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

colbie caillat try ....

scarletcd: Love Queen, probably my favorite group. AC/DC, I can't stand the screaming (singer). LOL. To answer this thread, I love to watch a few Queen videos, (yes, including "I want to break free", while dressed. Mostly though, I prefer the music of nature, sitting out on the deck with a gentle breeze blowing up my skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    I listen to mostly classical. I remember the insrumental from the 60's "music to watch girls by". LOL And, "Standing on the corner, watching all the girls go by."
    Evening Ma'am.

Would you mind saying that again?

I said Evening Ma'am.

Big D, little a..... ah, a mosta happy fellow!

such a cute thread

I always listen to a playlist of ultra girly power music

Katy Perry
    Spice Girls
    Britney Spears
    Xtina A
    Carrie Underwood
    Pink

and our supergurl anthem "Man! I Feel Like a Woman" by Shania Twain

There's nothing that gets me in gurl mode than these fab ladies empowering voices
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

i really like to listen to Garbage and the added bonus is that with Shirley being trans/cd friendly they have some appropriately themed songs too, you should defo check them out, trust me it's a good shout indeed

Best for everything working,thinking,crossdressing is uplifting eletronic music

Katy Perry and Rihanna always works for me.

I generally listen to the same music CD-ing or not, most music attracts a wide audience, I feel the vibe either way.

Cowboys from hell - Pantera, naturally.

Never thought of putting music on. Too busy trying to listen for the neighbors coming to my door. Paranoia? Maybe. But what if......
    When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my

I tend to listen to the music of glamorous divas when I am dressed. I sing and dance in the mirror to the music of Vicki Carr, Shirley Bassey and british singer Kathy Kirby. I love it makes me feel so girly.

Katy Perry fan here!

just think of Eno and Music For Airports

more like

Music For Crossdressing!

Ambient V!

Just made the rookie move of posting something like this without checking for an existing thread. My bad. Have seen some good artist listed. I would like to add the Sweedish group Roxette with their songs "The Look" and "Dressed For Success".
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

Platinum Member
    Hi Gaberila, I just pop in the eagles CD.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I don't really listen to music while cd'ing but any time I hear anything female pop (such as Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Britney Spears) it reminds me of my cd persona

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Dressed or not I enjoy, what ever is playing on 4 Music, or Viva, so Pop music I guess. Stuff from my youth that I love to listen to occasionally, MJ, Kraftwork, OMD, Pink Floyd, Zee Zee Top, Queen, even A bit of Cliff Richard.

Currently listening to Elle Golding.

sing along to "You make me feel like a natural woman"!
    luv J

Thought about this thread some more and came up with a playlist for getting made up and dressed. Not that my life right now allows for that sort of thing, but its fun to fantasize what it would be like.This my not suit everone's taste, but if you think life should come with a soundtrack then consider these tunes.

The Look by Roxette
    Dude (Looks Like A Lady) (Cheesy, but you know it goes)
    All American Girl by Melissa Ethridge
    Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benetar
    Love Me by Katy Perry
    Happy Girl by Martina McBride
    I'm Alive by Celine Dion
    I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson
    International Smile by Katy Perry
    I Feel Free by Belinda Carlisle
    Dressed For Success by Roxette
    Back in Black by AC/DC
    Roar by Katy Perry

Life is too short to not have fun.

Cheers,
    Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Never really thought about this one.
    At my house I usually do not have any music on whilst dressed up.
    If its a late Saturday night I'll turn on my favorite music radio station for a show that comes on called "Metal Shop" (only on Saturday nights, 10 to 2. They play the heaviest of the heaviest and blackest of the black metal.
    While dressed up at Stevie's for band practice we'll have some of the best 80's and 90's songs blasting through the incredibly loud sound system there.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Not sure why but for me is Depeche Mode

Oddly, I've seen this thread in the list before but it never occured to me that there was music connected to my crossdressing. Until today. Of course, as a kid, I always had the radio playing whenever I could; music was one of my escapes from my miserable reality. And, although there was a radio in the place where I was molested, for some reason it was never turned on when it happened, but I never thought about why (on reflection, it would make sense that my abuser would want to be able to hear if anyone was coming up the stairs when we were 'doing it', and that's why the music was never on at those times). But still, I almost always had my little 9v transistor radio with me, and played it when walking home. While reading the thread list again today, the Beatles 'Penny Lane' was playing, and it took me back to the days when all that was going on, and I remembered a particular day, what went on, and what outfit I was wearing. That was almost 50 years ago. But now that song will forever remind me of feeling like a girl. I suppose there are others, but I cannot recall them at the moment.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Love classic rock, blues, pop and disco, 60s and 70s and 80s; Really anything that I can either play or sing along to or wiggle and bop and shimmy and shake to. I even like new age stuff.

I have some favorites, but I am amazed at all the new stuff and styles that continues to originate from local non-top 40 bands.

if it moves me, I like it...oh either boy or girl, although I really like to shimmy and wiggle and sing along as a girl
    Chrissy

I don't really have a connection between dressing and music however the last chance l had to dress l was listening to Lana del Ray.

Banned Read only
    I love it all! From Etta James to The Band Perry. From Jefferson Airplane to Ed Sheeran. You walk into my home there will always be something playing in the background. If it is something I really like, it will get cranked and a dance party will break out. Some days there are more dance parties than work getting done but that is life.
    Last edited by Jorja; 04-09-2015 at 05:04 AM.