So last night my wife (who knows about Lisa but doesn't want to partake in her activities) put on a new night gown we just bought her earlier in the week, I was touching and feeling it when out of the blue she asked me if I wanted to wear it! , I hesitated so she asked me "are you fighting it (meaning the desire) and I responded " I fight it everyday". She took it off and handed it to me, so after about 5 minutes I decided to put it on. After I put it on I decided to continue touching and feeling the new night gown she put on just to be shot down.

This morning I meet her in the shower and finished what I thought we had started last night. In the car on our way to work I thanked her for last night knowing how hard it is for her to be involved, her response was to tell me not to use her for my release.......

She figured that I was wearing something sexy and that was the only reason I was in the mood.
My version is that I wanted to thank her for not making me feel so alone and that it was more a self confidence thing and not at all just a release.

Did I screw up again?