A few days ago my wife told me that we should look for a new outfit for me because it had been over a year since I got anything. I started looking and found the answer at Goodwill. I bought it. Usually we would go look together. She thinks I pick out stuff that is too risky. So I was very nervous about telling her what I bought. The night I was going to tell her she could tell I had something to tell her and asked what it was. She is so perceptive. I could never hide my crossdressing from her. So I told her I bought something that is really cool. So she wanted to see it. I slowly took out a wedding dress that has long sleeves, lots of little pearls and lace with puffy shoulders and a long train. I waited for her to say there is no way you are wearing a wedding dress because they are too special. She says " that is beautiful" and that I had to put it on. It just goes to show that we or at least I will assume the worst because I am still conditioned that this is wrong -- but you can be surprised. And it feels so good to hear her say that I looked beautiful in that dress. (It happened to fit really well). Compliments that are that heartfelt and spontaneous are so unexpected. I am still on cloud nine. What surprisingly positive experiences have you had?