Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting out of the closet with my sister

Thank you so much for your clever advice Teresa! Hugs!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Humana,

It's really nice that your sister has enough inside her to accept you as you are. Lovely outcome to an unplanned event/personal outing. Have an epic 2015 and onwards.

Any chance you can pass a portion of your sister over to me in the UK? I lost the one sister I could have told a few years back now, my other one is a little old fashioned and would be horrified, I know.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Hi Humana,
    What a lovely story & a fabulous outcome - I'm really pleased for you that your courageous leap of faith has given you some all important support from a family member & hopefully the chance to learn some first hand tips on tricky things like make-up as well as fun times out shopping.
    GiGi

I'm happy for you Humana. I shared the secret with my sister in 1980, but we didn't talk about it too much, and I had no photos to show her. I can empathize the feeling of getting it off your chest. I never could talk about it with anyone else in my family my entire life. Maybe you can
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    all this comes from the girl who on her last THREAD said how much she was uncomfortable with her famalam at the holiday......glad to hear your dreadfull holiday hanging out with your family turned out well.......that is awesome.....see...it wasnt so bad was it ?????????????????????????????????????? me and my sister are all good like that too ! xoxo

So true Adriana!! This has turned into one of the greatest holiday seasons EVER for me! Thanks for reading my other post

That story just made my night! Congrats =)