Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At Work

Today, a girls sweater, girls jeans, under dressed, panties and bra with enhancers, make up, and nails with a light pink color.

Reality Check
    If I were still working I wouldn't be wearing anything "female" to work. Being found out would just make things too uncomfortable. How do you get found out you ask? Well, an accident or heat attack would be one way or just someone seeing the top of your panties sticking out from your pants. Or a hug or pat on the back and you're wearing a bra.

Other than the fact that I now wear panties unless I'm heading for the doctor's office, I don't get a thrill out of wearing women's clothes unless it's the whole package which includes a wig, forms and padded panties. It's pretty much all or nothing for me.

I wear panties, underwire bra, girls jeans and sweater, I have thin arched eyebrows that I color, lip gloss (light pink), long arylic nails, ear rings, girls zipper boots to work, when not at work I wear leggings and long sweater all the time. I want people to think I am feminine, of course I wear my white shoulder perfume.

Joan, you sound like kindred spirit. Has anyone made any comments at work? How about at home?

I wear female clothes daily (at work, home and out in public). I have no issues and work is fine with what I wear. Thing is many companies have strict rules on what can and cannot be worn. I am lucky in that I work for a small firm who are fairly relaxed and what I wear does exclude things like skirts/dresses but there is no hiding the femininity of my clothes tho.

I wear lacy panties and tights every day to work, sometimes a bra as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    If I were still working I wouldn't be wearing anything "female" to work. Being found out would just make things too uncomfortable. How do you get found out you ask? Well, an accident or heat attack would be one way or just someone seeing the top of your panties sticking out from your pants. Or a hug or pat on the back and you're wearing a bra.

Other than the fact that I now wear panties unless I'm heading for the doctor's office, I don't get a thrill out of wearing women's clothes unless it's the whole package which includes a wig, forms and padded panties. It's pretty much all or nothing for me.
    Agree with you 100% . With the job market these days you do not want to give your employer any excuse to fire you . I can underdress or all out as Jessica once I retire from my job .

Bra, panties and tights.

Bra, camisole, panties and pantyhose Red toe nail polish and clear finger nail polish.

Bra panties tights and pink nail polish

most everyone at work knows I am CD. no issues

I have come to wear panties basically at all times now, at work to then obviously. I put on a bra when I get up in the morning and when I get to work I take it off and have it in a small bag in my jacket's inner pocket. Before I leave for work I put it on again. A bit cowardly maybe, but I am a bit afraid someone will want to give me a hug, which happens now and then (people come to visit etc). If they do they can very well feel the bra if I have it on me. Noone can SEE it though, even if I only have an ordinary t-shirt on me. I could consider wearing my overknee-stockings I have come to like so much, but beneath a pair of trousers, it will get a bit warm...

Panties 24/7. Found some really cute sports bras with lace on Nomorerack.com that hide under my female tank tops pretty well. Also women's jeans and sometimes pantyhose.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I've been under-dressing wearing panties, thigh-highs or tights (under my jeans) and a bra under loose fitting shirts. Gives me that sexy, feminine feeling all day long. Trying to find some nice women's jeans in my size but I'm new to it. ;-)

I keep my fingernails done with a clear polish 24/7 In the past I did wear panties for a bit.
    Angie

Oh YES! How could I forget THAT? Angie reminded me. I've been wearing clear polish/hardener for the past 3 weeks now - ever since I broke a nail all the way back to my finger tip. This stuff works AWESOME too! So, that's another fem thing I wear to work.

I've never really dressed at work. I've had nail polish on at my old job. It was such an impersonal place though, nobody really paid attention to anyone else.

I underdress mostly and I wear high heels out the door and drive to work, but once I'm there I switch out to my drab shoes. I usually wear panties or pantyhose and finish it off with knee high opaque trouser socks . The socks are smooth with some sheen, but no one has ever raised an eyebrow over them. I've also worn heels at work before, but that was on a Saturday when no one else was in the office .