Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stealth Dressing...

"Stealth" dressing is mostly for self satisfaction the way I see it. Since no one but us realizes we are doing it and therefore we are "getting away" with it by more or less hiding in plain sight.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have not tried to "pass" in over a decade. I have found comfort in just wearing the clothes I happen to like. I don't really like the phrase "stealth dressing" because I am not trying to hide anything.

- I wear panties 24/7. I just happen to find them more comfortable.

- I wear pantyhose much of the time, especially in winter. I infrequently wear with shorts in the warmer months.

- I wear women's jeans (I too have found Eddie Bauer jeans to fit well and are very comfortable) almost exclusively as casual attire when I'm wearing pants.

- I wear women's leggings for workouts and casual wear around the house.

- I wear women's shorts in the summer. I like that they are less baggy and shorter than men's (which seem to be getting more "gangsta" baggy with each passing year.)

- With the exception of one pair of dress shoes, all of my shoes are women's. Women's loafers (Bass) for dressy casual wear; ballet flats for casual wear - sometimes even with shorts; "sporty" mary-janes such as Skechers for other casual wear - especially with shorts.

All of this I wear openly and publically. I get an occasional look every now and then, but for the most part no one bats an eye.

Underdressing everyday. Ladies shorts or jeans. Ladies tunics or t's, ladies croc's and panties. To all have a lovely day.

Now winter here I wear nothing but females clothes when out in the public except winter coat and booth .

Most days I underdress, I'm almost always wearing panties and a bra under my clothes.
    Mostly a sports or pullover bra,sometimes a bralette with spaghetti straps.
    All my panties are nylon, and I wear leggings on cold days

Sadly, I'm limited to painted toes, panties, or if I'm lucky some delicious thigh highs. Baby steps.

I wear panties on a daily basis. I have been busted a couple of times though, so you have to watch out. Once by a female co-worker who noticed I had pantyhose and panties on. She made a comment that she can tell when our boss is coming down the hall because she can hear the sound of her pantyhose rubbing together as she walked, then she said just like when you walk down the hall...at first I didn't say anything, just got red. She later told me that she noticed my pink panties through my khakis and when I sat down she could see the pantyhose around my ankles and foot area when I sat down. She laughed and said she wouldn't tell anyone. I'd slip her a panty shot every now and then by bending over in front of her. HAHA

I was busted another time in college by my roommates boyfriend. I was under dressed when I though no one was home and was wearing a black bra under a white shirt and had panties on under my pajama bottoms. It was embarrassing, but he played along...

I only like to go out if im 100% done up. I takes like an hour and need a friend to do the make up. so i dont go out often.

I do it 24/7, I like to tuck and wear a girdle during the day & wear some figure hugging jeans, bra underneath a T-shirt it has to be a non padded one for me so it isn't so obvious.
    Painted toe nails everyday yummy ( BTW I shall have to try the clear nail polish on my finger nails & the nude mascara, that sounds just great )
    I love the feeling at the end of the day taking off the bra and seeing the lines from the straps has left on my body
    I wear Lacy panties to bed my girlfriend doesn't mind but no bra lol that's one of her conditions

Hugs x

I guess stealth dressing may imply a mix of male and female or more androgynous attire or it may be underdressing. If it is underdressing, then yes, I go,out underdressed whenever I can mostly it is just panties but in cooler weather when I can conceal pantyhose with long pants and a bra and cami with a jacket or sweatshirt or some layers, then I will go out quite underdressed. I have never gone shopping en femme but I do enjoy shopping underdressed particularly if I an intending to try something on.

I often underdress when I wear a kilt. Does that count?

panties only since 1977. Painted toes (pink frost) for the last 10+ years year round. I only own womens slacks/jeans and 90% of my tops. All my shoes are womens (tennis shoes, loafers, boots) but with the exception of the boots low or no heel. "Passing" went out the window in 1986-87 so I dress as I want. That said, I'd like to wear more skirts/dresses but a "man in a dress" is not exactly welcome in the business world. As-is, I can totally crossdress on a daily basis and the world around me either doesn't notice or doesn't care and I'm in comfortable, fitting clothes. Back when I wore a watch it too was a womans as I have small wrists. Same for gloves...I have long slender fingers and narrow/small hands so womens gloves just fit better. I'd be willing to bet if the men in the world today bought/wore clothes that "'fit" about half their wardrobe would come from the womens dept...

I made the switch to wearing panties almost daily. Also, about 2/3 of my jeans are women's jeans. I wear them all the time and I don't think anyone has noticed (at least no one has said anything). I've also been wearing transparent light pink nail polish. Not very noticeable as it's a very light pink, but either no one has noticed or no one cares, not even at work. Oh, and nude color lipstick sometimes