Thread: a bikini thread?

a bikini thread?

Most of us must own or wear a bikini once in a while.
    Thought it might be fun to start a "You in a Bikini Thread"
    Be creative as you want with the pics......and let's keep it.... Well tasteful
    Attached Images Attached Images

JoannaDees
    You'd not want to see me in a bikini! You, Kay, however, look great!

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Wink A little Computer editing and voila!

A little computer editing and voila! Instant tropical island vacation!

Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Quote Originally Posted by Ava Mouse
    A little computer editing and voila! Instant tropical island vacation!

OK, Ava and Kay, u with the great bods, I am trying to catch up to Joanna. Ever seen a female sasquatch in a bikini? Well, if you are interested, just email me. Big and hairy and kind of scary. You girls are awesome. Something to strive for. enjoy it. luv wenda.

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Exclamation Paybacks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda
    OK, Ava and Kay, u with the great bods, I am trying to catch up to Joanna. Ever seen a female sasquatch in a bikini? Well, if you are interested, just email me. Big and hairy and kind of scary. You girls are awesome. Something to strive for. enjoy it. luv wenda.
    Yeah, but it was the big hairy macho guys that made the gals ignore short skinny guys like me back in High School and college... So paybacks, dude!

Just kidding! Best of luck doing the best you can with what you've got AND having fun along the way! That's what it's all about...

Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Great !Ava you look ........... very good
    You could do a joint bikini and lingerie thread
    Or open up a male model in lingerie Company?
    Attached Images Attached Images

you are deadly girl!!! I wasn't one of the big hairy macho guys, just big and hairy. I always resented the cute little athletic mediterranean guys who could do back flips and walk on their hands. We all have our crosses to bear. Anyway, I have spent a lot of time with a shaver and with Nair for men(the SUPER powerful shit) and now I understand why my daughter is so resentful of inheritting my hairy butt. Great pics, girl, luv wenda.

JoannaDees
    Yowza, Ava! Certainly your day in the sun!

I've been trying to lose some of my programmers glow during my off time but that monitor tan is sure hard to get ride of. Ave and Kay you both look great.

Grace

just having fun girls!

I hope you girls like my photos! I am nervous about showing these pics but here it goes....

Last edited by Rachel Cder; 10-10-2004 at 08:31 AM.

passion_fairie
    Ava...OMG. I dunno what to say! Soooooo pretty you're making the GGs jealous! Verrrry nice.

M pictures...even the site isn't really up and running yet; Our friend, May, had a lot of delays with the company that's going to be doing the credit card payments for it because of the company being here in Florida and the hurricanes rampaging ...can be found here: http://www.theouts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147

Though I don't think we have any hopes of getting M into a bikini anytime soon... I'd <3 to see it but...she's resistant. *sigh* If I'm ever to be sucessful with it, I shall take oodles of pictures and post them though!

my first post a picture? Nah

Hi all -- I came very close to posting a photo but can't seem to do it. Something about lurkers getting jollies of it or something...who knows?

as a long time lurker, I think I'd need to feel a bit more comfortable first. But great thread idea...if I weren't blushing so much I'd chime in...

Ji

Well, here's one of mine.
    Last edited by sonalnarula; 04-20-2007 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ava Mouse
    Yeah, but it was the big hairy macho guys that made the gals ignore short skinny guys like me back in High School and college... So paybacks, dude!

Just kidding! Best of luck doing the best you can with what you've got AND having fun along the way! That's what it's all about...

dear god! you are a hottie
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

I would love to wear a bikini and look as hot as you girls - but I still haven't shaved my body hair and I look like a gorilla....oh well.
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Cant compare

Wow..What a great idear for a thread. Beleive it or not I dont own a bikini. I have a swimsuit though. I dont look very good in it. So i'll leave this one to all you lucky girls who can shave all over. I'm jellous
    OH ANYONE WHO LIKES THE LOOK OF AVA YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT HER WEBSITE AS SHE HAS LOADS OF STUNNING PHOTOS ON THERE.
    Last edited by Nina; 10-11-2004 at 12:02 PM.