Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Bringing *SISSY* Back!

right with you Mink, I love all the Sissy stuff - that's a larger part for me, the sexual thrills and playing games. When I cant express this side of me I feel pent up, depressed and low. To me sexuality is directly linked to divinity and self acceptance - its something we have to do to be complete. Others here are not like that, we are all different.

Loved your post Girl. People seem to be taking things a little too seriously. I don't find anything that you said to be "over the top". But than I also love the poufy look. If I had my way, the whole world would be dressed in petticoats, chiffon, taffeta, nylon and lace. As for the sissy look, I would love to be adorned in a pretty satin sissy dress every day. Make that every other day, must leave room for my pettis.
    Hope you all have the happiest and the girliest New Year
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I say, go for it Mink!!! I think the trouble with the word "sissy" to cders is the same as calling blacks, the "n" word. Its sort of the cd "n" word to most cds. Now I see blacks calling each other by the same word but ending in an "a". Maybe we should consider the same thing with the word sissy!!

There ARE such things as a sissy style, sissy culture, and well,....sissies. And so it's a perfectly good word when used appropriately. Some of us don't mind being labeled as such, especially when dressed in that style. But all crossdressers shouldn't be called sissies. Using words appropriately is what's needed, not banning words some find objectionable. Some people don't want to be associated with the word sissy, just as I don't want to be associated with the word cardigan. haha

I like to feel extra girlie at times too and I think that pinks and poofs do that for me. But I don't particularly like the term "sissy" because it has had a negative image with most males. Not usually because of the way you dressed but because of your overall actions (he acts like a sissy) and your lack of courage (don't be a sissy, do it) kind of thing. So I'm OK with ultra feminine or even girlie but sissy just rubs me the wrong way.

Lacy PJs

These threads are worth a few laughs whenever they come up. I especially like the responses that go something like, "I ain't no sissy, I just a regular guy that wears dresses and make-up and minces around in high heels." LOL! Tell that to the boys down at the VFW.

Junior Member ashleymcculloch90's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    I find it kinda funny

(I find it kind of sad)

the dreams in which i'm dyeing!

References to the song "Mad World?"

Yeah Right on Crissy Kay!! So we are like Siss-ahs, as in the song, "I got mah b***hs, now where's mah Siss-ahs" Let's own the word sissy. I'm not offended by it, I rather like it. Much better than the word "Gurl" (dumb). For Gosh sakes, I wear Party dresses and heels, kind of comes with the territory, so I am indeed a sissy and proud of it!
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 12-31-2014 at 12:44 PM.

I noticed some people saying that's not what they are into, that is fine and what not, but the way some of your are wording it makes it sound like it's too weird or like one girl said already "it's on the far side of the bell curve" which would mean it's not normal? Is anyone here normal, and if so what is normal? I like dressing and presenting a woman much as anyone, but also have maids dresses and other things because that's what got me here today, wanting to be as girly as possible. That's what we're taught growing up is women wear frilly and lacy things. So I'm sure we've all been there or at least given it thought. If you haven't, then fine, but I know I was younger, I wanted prom dresses and princess dresses not because I had a fetish, but because it was the thought of being girly. We don't want labels but I see a lot of the pot calling the kettle black. We want to progress, we need to allow people to express themselves without telling them they have gone to the other end of our bell curve.
    So, I'm just a guy, who likes looking like a girl, why is that so wrong?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/96259671@N04/
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Most people would consider adult men dressing up like little girls unusual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Reine, this place can spin a web of strangeness... MOST people would consider ANYTHING on this forum weird in the extreme!!
    Katey, I went on to say the unusualness is not about wearing feminine things (at least not to us), it's more about an adult dressing as a child.

I do understand if it's done for sexual reasons. People have all sorts of kinks so whatever floats their boat is perfectly OK. But if regressing to childhood is not sexual and it is part of an adult's core being, it's an indication there are perhaps stability issues? CDers do not like being seen as mentally unstable.

I also mentioned cosplay which is more easily accepted by the mainstream. I don't know why it should be, or why people who dress in historical reenactments or who don crazy costumes at Halloween are better accepted, unless people generally look at these forms of dress as entertainment or hobbies more than expressions of a core self?

I have a feeling that the OP might have been referring to the pouffy dresses more in line with cosplay than what most of us here understand as the traditional sissy-CD fetish?
    Reine

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by georgia20 View Post
    ...it makes it sound like it's too weird or like one girl said already "it's on the far side of the bell curve" which would mean it's not normal? Is anyone here normal, and if so what is normal? ...we need to allow people to express themselves without telling them they have gone to the other end of our bell curve.
    Georgia, my bell curve comment is an absolute truism. Ask a million people and all million can apply their interpretation of normal to the curve. Normal = typical. You will have close to a million versions of "normal" but you will also find that a million people would put cross dressing OFF the normal median. Cross dressing is NOT typical and therefore not normal. It's different from the norm. There is no harm in stating the truth. In fact, denial of this obvious truth is futile. Everyone is free to express themselves as they like but to deny that some expression is not typical (normal) and this includes cross dressing, is silly.

Banned Read only
    I'm pretty feminine in my presentation, but I never really "got" the idea of forced fem / sissy. The idea that someone would make you do somethihng you desperately desire to do anyway is kind of silly. I mean, I get the appeal - responsibility is taken away from you, you are given permission. And in a D/s relationship, I guess a partner could have fun taking power away from you, stripping away your manhood, etc.

For a while, I thought I wanted this - I signed up on a site dedicated to that, sissies, forced fem, etc. at about the same time I joined this one. But once I started to really be honest with myself about what was really going on with me, I realized I just had no interest in that stuff. This wasn't some fetish. I didn't need to play a game to "pretend" to be a woman. I simply needed to be the woman I'd always been inside. I never ended up checking out that other site.

There are plenty of people who enjoy these games. I have to wonder, though, how many of us get stuck playing them, pretending to be a sissy, rather than simply being who they really are, because reality is so hard to face.

I never said the mainstream of people see us as normal, hell, some of us are still thinking ourselves as weird as why some if you hide it from everyone. But I know if someone said hey, I get you like it, but your weird, you'll defend yourself to a certain degree. Now we got people, who "normal" people call weird, calling our own weird. I always say it's only weird if you make it weird. Just like some think your weird and others don't think of you any different. If we ever seek to be accepted, we must accept not only ourselves, but others like us, no matter how much different they are from each other. I've seen enough shade from drag queens thinking we CDs are the more perverted side. So we just pass the baton to those who wear frilly and less sophisticated clothing. Doesn't seem fair does it. I don't want to argue it because I see others put others down for not having as good of makeup or things like that. I say be happy, accept those different because you may need those who are different than you help someday.
    So, I'm just a guy, who likes looking like a girl, why is that so wrong?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/96259671@N04/
    [SIGPIC]

Mmmm! Like wearing a maid's outfit or a wedding dress,do it now and then when the situation is right.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have a few friends who are into it...it is their ( thing) ....not my thing, but hey.... how can a dude in a dress judge another dude in a dress....whatever floats your boat right? We all have our ( thing).

Katey brings up a valid point that the forum is most heavily influenced by the nature of its members...which explains all the S/O posts and wifey complaints.
    Personally..... Although this forum is more for support...I like when a post like this pops up, for the responses....if you search back , some of the most popular posts EVER on this forum are about sexual fantasies especially those with men, being submissive, sexuality etc... and the responses are just classic....some waving the I'm STR8 flag....others wishing , and some complaining not to show this side of what SOME (keyword) do cause their wives read this forum and they dont want them to get the wrong idea....I say bring it on they actually been lacking here lately...just keep it clean and tastefull...and do what makes you happy.

Yes Adriana, it's not easy for everyone to be completely honest about such things. It's nice having younger members like Mink to change things up a bit IMO. Of course I'm single with nothing to lose...
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Ok, now I'm confused about sissies. Seems like if you google it, it can be anywhere from a French Maid, to adult babies, to enforce chastity and cuckolding. I'm like, what the heck! I used to think I sometimes have a sissy fetish, but the only thing above I like (or would tolerate) is French Maid, as well as Cheerleader, Beer maid, etc. Guess I got a "hot girl" fetish. What the heck is a sissy?

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    There is difference between being a " sissy" vs being effeminate.
    Both in definition and general perception.

Yes, I can be very effeminate.......in dress, in action, and self perception but, I am not a sissy.

However who am I to judge others?

Beening a sissy is like a mommy's boy our supmiting to a man.

or just a girly girl boy!

you throw like a girl! (thanks!)

I often go over the top femme (Lots of makeup, very femme clothing ie hose, heels skirts or dresses, lots of big earrings and loads of perfume) but I do not identify as sissy.
    Nor will I ever.

I'm not keen on emasculating insults being used to identify with any subculture within a subculture.
    If humiliation is your bag then more power to you, but it is not what most of us look for.

Over the top, in my case at least is the need to get as far away from 'masculine me' as possible.
    If I could temporarily change my body completely for a few hours, then I would.
    But as I can not, I will use any and every reasonable, temporary physical alteration at my disposal to achieve the full femme appearance I desire in order to escape my self for a while.
    I don't perceive this to be sissy behaviour, and I'm not going to start listing the things I see to be sissy behaviours.
    I like satin, but that's where the line is drawn.

I really feel bad for anyone who isn't​ into humiliation who gets default classified as a sissy because of their clothing preference.
    Samantha -x-

I say bring it back. I personally, at times, fall into the "sissy" category. My dressing ranges from just casual under dressing all the way to full on sissy adult baby, depending on my mood and how much time I have to be dressed. Now the majority of the time I just wear everyday woman's clothing and the stuff at the extreme end of the spectrum is more sexual that anything for me. With that being said it is an awful lot of fun and its just one of my things that i have come to terms with that it is not gonna go away.(I've tried to stop)
    Jennifer

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If its your thing have fun with it.

in 20 years ALL CDers will be sissies!

the virus will spread!

Banned Read only
    While I do not care much for the term "sissy" that does not mean you have to abide by that. This forum is about freedom of expression. If you see yourself as a sissy, by all means feel free to express yourself as one. You are still welcome to participate here.