Thread: Revealed my secret to a TG friend, dream evening followed

Red face Revealed my secret to a TG friend, dream evening followed

I have been crossdressing almost daily in secret for the last 9 years, thinking that would be my personal secret forever. I never imagined that one day someone would see me, or even talked to me while en femme. Recently, the situation started to change quickly, for good.

In July, one of my friends reveals he is a TG (MtF), so he (now she) is the first TG I know in person. Later I was considering revealing my secret to her, but that didn't happen, I was too scared to reveal it to anyone.

I finally revealed it to one of my gay friends: he invited me for a Halloween party at his place, and the year before, some gay friends of him dressed as girls (more towards the drag queen style). So I used the opportunity to dress up as girl too, without outing myself as much as possible. That became my avatar picture. To this day, I still love the memories of that party.

While preparing for that party, I learned the basics of makeup, and I have done a lot of progress since that time, but still a lot needs to be learned.

A few days later, I registered to this forum, and started posting, receiving compliments, and sharing my experience and advices. Everyone is so nice and supportive here. Hugs to everyone!

Five days ago, I finally revealed to my TG friend I was a crossdresser. Her face expression was priceless and we had a short talk about it as I had to leave for another place soon after. I invited her to come to my place yesterday, and that's when happiness followed!

After we ate dinner and talked about various unrelated topics, we started to talk about makeup, as I was asking for some advice. In 5 minutes, I learned so much about eyeshadow, mascara, foundation, etc. That was impressive. I then showed her what I had, to get more advices, and that's where she started using some of my makeup on herself to demonstrate. It started to feel like a "girl night", talking about topics I never would have before.

I asked if I could show her my cloth collection, and she was interested. We started to go through, and the situation was very comfortable actually. This is the first time I show my closely guarded secret, and I did not even feel uncomfortable with the situation. Everything felt natural.

We then switched to talking about bras. I received my first bra a few days ago, but the size I took was too small, even if I measured carefully. She helped me getting the right measure, and we talked about the different types of bras. That was unreal for me, and once again I felt comfortable the entire time. She was also very happy to help and discover what I was hiding.

She then liked one of my dresses and wanted to try it. Seeing one my dresses on someone else was a reality check for me. Since those have never been worn by a girl before, and I never saw one of those dresses on someone outside, it felt something belonging to my world, not reality. That was an incredible feeling.

When she saw my Halloween costume (my avatar), she was saying "no way you fit in this". The dress is one size, it is very stretchable. And I wore it... After that, I was getting warm in it, and rather than switching back to guy mode, I asked her if she was OK with me wearing one of the dress (even if I had no makeup, so a "man in a dress"). She said yes, and I wore one of my spaghetti strap dresses to be less warm. That moment... I will remember it for a long time.

What started as a visit of a friend became a girls night, with lots of topic I never talked about before in person. That was a dream!

The cherry on the cake was when she left, she told me we should go shopping together very soon, particularly for makeup. What?!? I couldn't believe it. That is so awesome! I am not going to let that opportunity go away.

This morning, when I woke up, everything felt like it was an actual dream. It didn't happen... But there was that feeling I never felt before. Inside me, a feeling of softness filling my entire chest area, and breathing felt very easy. That feeling was real, I was smiling non-stop. This wasn't a dream!! I was happy the entire day! I had stressful days at work recently, and all bad problems got solved the same day, so my entire day was wonderful. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I texted my friend to say how happy I was, and to thank her for her support and help. I got an answer back (reality check #2).

As I was typing this post, I received a text to go shopping with her Sunday. I cannot wait!!

And in 12 days from now, I will be getting my first professional makeover with a photoshoot. Another part of the dream going to come true.

Thanks for reading my long post, but I feel so happy right now, I had to share it... and I cannot stop smiling

Wow, you have reached a dramatic, positive point in your life. I'm so happy for you! Enjoy the experiences and post them here, I can't wait to hear (and see) how it turns out.

Banned Read only
    Awww Viny, thanks for sharing! I plan to meet a friend (GG friend) this weekend myself. She knows I'm a CD and possibly GD (gender dysphoric?) and still loves me dearly. I'm so glad to hear of your positive experience! Keep smiling!!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Viny View Post
    But there was that feeling I never felt before.
    Did you get checked out for a heart attack?

Glad you have found someone to share your dressing with. It is so much better with a friend.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    How wonderful to have that kind of friendship and support! We will be eagerly awaiting your next reports. Can't wait to hear about your makeover!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Viny . . . a testament to a true friend. Don't let her go. Enjoy your shopping and makeover.

Hugs

Isha

What a sweet story and experience for you... How wonderful to have that validation in person.

Enjoy your shopping - and the anticipation of it too!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

hi girl,your story made me smile, enjoy yourself, i am very happy for you, it so nice to share. love hugs lynda

Wonderful story Vinny im glad you shared it with us and that you are so happy.It weird how sometimes sharing a closely gaurded secret can make us so happy
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Platinum Member
    Thats wonderful. Its great to have someone to share this part of your life with.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Viny, That's the kind of story that you can just see unfolding as you read it.
    Please keep this thread going with continuing updates.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Viny

Glad you had a great time I hope someday to get that brave and be so lucky.(Jealous)

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Viny, I'm so happy for you!
    I predict good times ahead ... we expect to see pics from that makeover, girl :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Thank you everyone for your kind words

I will definitely keep you posted, on the shopping trip, makeover, and anything else that will happen. Exciting times to come, I cannot wait.

Wow, what a great story and a dear true friend. Hope you will have a lots of time together :-)

Hugs
    Henriette
    Love and hugs
    Henriette

Please visit my website to read more about me at http://henriette5.wix.com/mystory
    Or visit my Flickr pictures https://www.flickr.com/photos/127846920@N04/ OR my Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/henriette.kristensen.357

That reads like a awsome night. Hopefully more will follow
    do not label me for i am unique

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    What a lovely post- thanks so much Viny. I'm fascinated that you felt the physical release in your chest so clearly- there are people who go a lifetime and never experience that. I understand so well that 'sister' feeling, I experienced that for the first time this summer, with a gg, talking about make up, clothes- very much like you describe.

Have a great time on Sunday and with the makeover- I'm sure that will teach you a load more!

xxNikki

Viny.
    A nice story and I hope you meet with success with the relationship.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would be all smiles myself! Matter of fact I am smiling for you right now. I am glad that you decided to share that side of yourself with a person that most certainly would understand you. Now she knows why you were probably very understanding of her transitioning and didn't lose you as a friend because of it It's a very heart warming story, thank you for sharing it with us
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Thanks for your replies, and your smiles It took me more than a day to recover from that story, the nice feeling in the chest took several hours to go away (it feels like very soft cotton balls filling your upper body). I still feel very happy right now, I just came back home, straight into of my latest bought dresses, a very soft one. I also received my new bra, after my first one was too small and she helped me measure. It fits better now, and it really feels good

I received a text from her, after I told her how I felt and here is her answer: "It's so awesome being able to be yourself, isn't it?". Awww, that cannot be more true!

That's a great story!

That's wonderful, what a journey you are embracing. That is one unique friendship that is cherished.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Great Inspirational Story Viny.By the way you are too cute in your Avatar Pic.

I too have this dream for a long time to meet a TG with whom I can share my Feminine Nature.Hope it happens soon.

God Bless you Darling.
    Hugs
    Priya