Thread: Finally time to enjoy and be comfortable

Finally time to enjoy and be comfortable

Some of you may have read that recently my wife found me out by seeing my online purchases. I should say that we have been married for 11 years now and she had no clue.. I think except she was always asking about my un-manly underwear. When she found the purchases for bra and panty sets she immediately accused me of having an affair of course. As I explained in a different thread, I was sleeping and she caught me off guard. I was confused and couldn't think of a lie fast enough so I just blurted out... They are mine.. I have been wearing them for years secretly. Well after the smoke cleared and we sat and talked about it she said that as long as I wasn't turning gay or havening an affair with another woman she could live with it. The ground rules were pretty clear.. no dressing outside, no men! no other women! and no turning into a woman.
    Since then, it has been heaven for me. She actually went shopping with me and we picked out matching night gowns and panties and ordered gowns for Christmas.
    She has purchased pantyhose for me at the market and just this week I have begun wearing women tops over my bras around the house in the evening. Today the newest breast forms came in and I bought a pair of tights to wear over my pantyhose and with my newest blouse. She will be coming home this evening from babysitting the grandkids and I am really looking forward to my newest look. I can hardly wait to show her.
    I must say too that I do not wear make-up or a wig.... yet. And I have a short goatee beard, which she says she really doesn't want me to shave. I have never tried to make myself up completely and actually have not had that urge. Also, I just turned 62 and have been wearing panties and bras when I could from the age 8.
    For now I am just relishing in the new freedom to wear pretty much what I want when I want..
    I Love my wife
    Richelle

That's awesome, Richelle! Congrats I just shaved my goatee recently and it has been quite an adjustment... still feels weird after almost 3 weeks.

I am happy it all went well, but still doesn't make you wonder if you would have ordered that bra and panties set years ago, and got caught then if it would have been the same outcome. Regardless it's all good. Enjoy!

It really didn't go so well when my first wife found out. She just couldn't handle it at all and was one of the reasons we ended up splitting up after 30 years.
    I wish now that I had told my new wife sooner but the guilt was just too great. Since she has found me out I feel like the world has been lifted off my shoulders.

All I can think of is "how does she really feel?"

You say your first marriage was burned but you didn't learn enough to disclose to your second wife until you got caught and had no choice? I'm just not feeling the euphoria you are conveying right now.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Richelle,
    I know exactly how you feel. I recently opened to my wife after years of hiding. It took me making and doing several things and hints over the years. Once I had the courage to tell her as it wasn't something I could keep from her anymore, I know I felt a lot better. I wasn't quite sure how she'd take it but after talking with her she was perfectly ok with it. My wife said a lot of the things your wife said, are you sure your not gay, cheating on me, or changing to a woman? I said no to all of those of course and she said good, keep dressing, keep it in the house and enjoy. She later rewarded me with a few shopping trips for womens clothes. I can say telling her and the shopping trip has felt so liberating but yet a gorilla has lifted off my shoulders. She and I are about the same size too which is a bonus for her cause she get double the wardrobe... lucky her.

Glad to hear things are going good for you. Cheers.

Platinum Member
    I'm so glad this has worked out for you. Isn't if funny how some people still think a person can 'turn' gay or turn spontaneously into anything?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My advice would be to take it slowly. The two of you have worked out some boundaries and be sure to stay within them. Be aware of possible friction developing. She may be trying to be tolerant but still has trouble adjusting to the new condition.

You mentioned that you have not started using makeup or a wig, yet. That's fine but if you develop the desire to take your image further she may not approve. It's a big difference from a man in a dress to seeing you made up completely as a passable woman. My wife was rocked back on her heels the first time she saw Linda in all her glory. Things were rocky after that for a long while. I suspect this is one reason she demands you keep your goatee.

Lastly slow down on that wearing what you want when you want all the time. You don't want to burn your wife out.

My story is similar. I wore panties when I could from an early age. I came out to myself and my wife about a year ago.

She asked all the same questions. She's been very supportive and has bought me lots of jewelry and make up. We go shopping from time to time. We have boundaries which I fully respect and like you I couldn't be happier!!

Congratulations! I could advise all kinds of things but I have come to realize no two marriages are the same. So I do suggest to take into consideration all the advise the others have offered but remember it is just that. And then proceed doing the best you can with caution. It may well be that you have a wide open door but remember as quickly as it opened it can slam shut. And most of the time even us that have supportive and well informed wives see the strain that can creep in. Enjoy the honest and new relationship it is going to be what you two make of it,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I am pleased things are taking a turn for the better.
    Eventually the goatee will go.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Richelle, I am so glad this worked out for you. My wife came from DADT for years to acceptance and support for the past two years. It is very liberating, I do not wear a wig or use make up but I can wear whatever I choose. I do keep in mind her needs so I make sure the she gets plenty of guy me also.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Linda E. Woodworth View Post
    My advice would be to take it slowly. The two of you have worked out some boundaries and be sure to stay within them. Be aware of possible friction developing. She may be trying to be tolerant but still has trouble adjusting to the new condition.

You mentioned that you have not started using makeup or a wig, yet. That's fine but if you develop the desire to take your image further she may not approve. It's a big difference from a man in a dress to seeing you made up completely as a passable woman. My wife was rocked back on her heels the first time she saw Linda in all her glory. Things were rocky after that for a long while. I suspect this is one reason she demands you keep your goatee.

Lastly slow down on that wearing what you want when you want all the time. You don't want to burn your wife out.
    I'm truly happy for you Richelle, but please take a deep breath and heed Linda's advice, which is as close to a GG's advice as you're gonna find...All good now...YAY YAY and double YAY!!!!....But today's acceptance is tomorrow's WTF???....YOU GOT BUSTED...And for some bizarre reason quite unknown to anyone, your wife is one of a special species that words fail to describe....Count your blessings, and then focus your attentions on her for a while...Talk, and then talk some more...I guess that what I'm trying to say, is to not let the P**k Fog F**k up a very special thing!

Jaye
    Last edited by JayeLefaye; 12-30-2014 at 08:37 PM.
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

I am really grateful for all of the kind advice and understanding! I love this site most everyone here has had similar feelings or experiences that I have kept hidden for most of my life.
    I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall but so far my wife is smiling and is OK with my lifestyle. We have been talking and trying to keep all of the feelings out in the open and she keeps telling me that it is OK and she is not embarrassed or put off by me.
    She thinks its weird that I like to wear a bra to bed cause she can't wait to get hers off in the evening. I told her it feels like someone is giving me a big hug all night long and she got a kick out of that.
    She said thought that the new leggings I bought to wear with my new blouse looked great together. I asked if it freaks her out to see me dressed in them and she said no they look really comfy. I agreed and she just smiled... I love this woman!
    I am trying to get up the nerve to ask her about buying a new skirt. I don't want to rush her and definitely wouldn't wear it out of the house like she asked but the urge is really getting stronger... you know how this grows on you.
    She doesn't care about the money, it would have to be the extra gender bending that she would see that might be too much but from our discussions I don't think she would mind but still....
    What do you think? to early?