Yesterday December 30 my wife and I were browsing through a few Stores looking for just anything that caught our attention well I had not realized I was checking out the lingerie Dept. And Women's Dresses area while my wife was at the patio decor across the store I didnt feel weird or awkward it was just normal for me. We saw a few dresses and I would place them over my male clothes to check for look and fit around waist without a thought of anyone looking or care. Well on our way home my wife made a comment that I didn't expect but was so true. She said to me you have entered into your new role in life where you are comfortable with yourself and that is a very nice thing to see, you been shopping for the last few days with a smile on your face like I had not seen before you are truly happy I am so glad you are being yourself and not trying to hide or caring who is looking. I don't know how I didn't realize it but she was right. Then she followed with the assurance that she wouldn't want me to be any other way. We been married 20+ yrs and she is my soul mate for Life.