Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Did anyone get to dress up for New Years Eve

So Did anyone get to dress up for New Years Eve

If there is one thing that I'd like to cross off my CD bucket list is to dress up really nice and ring in the New Year. I thought this might have been the year but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. I had the dress and accessories all planned out, the Wednesday off to get ready. Of course it became necessary to go into work and work the whole day. Oh well maybe next year.
    Did anyone have the opportunity?

Not really, I was dressed to blend for most of the day.
    Today will be similar.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes I did get dressed up.short red dress and red stockingsstockings and shoes and red panties.

Really sorry to hear that you lost your opportunity, Nikki. Bummer!

I was dressed en femme, but nothing more than casual, as I was at a small home party with six GG friends. The clothes, a turtleneck and pants, may not have been very "girly," but the conversation and the comraderie were!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I had made lots of plans and had even made hotel reservations. Unfortunately I could not get table reservations where I wanted to go out and the thought of having to stand all evening in heels did not appeal to me, so I cancelled the plans. I was talking to a friend yesterday and he said he and his wife were having a few friends over and why don't I join them. He has no idea I cross dress so I was in full drab mode, (I did have on a pair of lacy black satin high rise panties) but I still had a darn good time. Maybe this weekend will work out better

Unfortunately no, I kind of over did it last weekend. O-well there is always next year. My birthday it next weekend I’m thinking San Fran. this time. Happy New Year

I have never been a New Years Eve person. I have never done anything to celebrate the new year. I was in Walmart last night in girl mode, but that is the third time this week I have gone out dressed. It wasn't anything specific for the day.

Underdressed in yogas and peach tee. In bed at 11:50 haha. I felt old
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Banned Read only
    Female coworkers dressed me in one of their clothes and make-up yesterday at work.

Their suggestion.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Interestingly enough, after a very stressful week and particularly stressful day, all I wanted to do after dinner was just sleep. No nightie, no forms. Just panties and red toenails. Working a later shift today $$ and then it's four days off in a row. I'm pretty sure I'll get back in the Carla groove.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Not a real party person anymore, in bed by 10:00,did wear a new night gown for the new year. Have to keep on schedule or all is lost.

I did with my GF. I wore a Purple Velvet Skater dress, Purple Bra with my 36DD Breastforms, purple lace top hold up stockings, Black 4" Stilettos, Make up, Red/Black Bob Wig, Jewelry and Make Up (including nail varnish). 1st time I've ever seen the Ne Year in dressed.

I'm extremely lucky to have such a supportive and enthusiastic partner.NYE 2014 (2i).jpg
    Last edited by Kathyxd; 01-05-2015 at 07:17 PM.

I never go out on New Year's Eve, but I did dress en femme all day. I wore a brand new slate gray dress that I bought myself for Christmas, hoop ear rings, same old wig, which I'm hoping to replace soon, and new (sort of) 4 inch heels.

I'm also spending New Year's Day en femme, with a long black knit dress and argyle tights. (It's cold here, even if it is Texas.)

My New Year's resolution is to spend ore time out in the world celebrating my femininity.

Happy New Year to you all. I wish you all many happy "femme" moments.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    No, didn't make New Years Eve here. Still had a great night out though. Have been dressed all day today. But I'm off surfing tomorrow, so will be DRAS Dressed As a Seal.

Sadly, no. Out with work associates in my no-fly zone so it was the guy ghetto. I did wear some little dangly bells for earrings, though.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I got dressed up. I wore a knee length black and white striped sweater dress from DressBarn, a pair of leggings, and a pair of knee high boots. Of course I had on a bra and forms, makeup, hip and butt pads, and a wig. As well as anything else that I needed to stay warm.

I wound up going to three different bars in "the Grove" area of St. Louis.
    -BrendaJane
    Congratulations St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Champions!!! "Play Gloria"!!!

Yep. And it was almost a fiasco. I had my kids over for New Year's Eve. I suggested we go to a mall downtown, go to Starbucks and then hang around. I'm sort of new to this whole living-as-a-woman thing, so I forgot my purse at home. Went into the underground parking lot and... no money, no credit cards, no ID. Luckily, my kids scraped up $1.50 in coins to ransom the car from the lot and we drove home. By then, we weren't in the mood to go downtown, so we went to a Starbucks nearer my house, lunch at Ikea (mmm.... meatballs.... ) and hung around some stores there. Then my mom came over for dinner.

I wore a comfy blue sweater, a black pleated skirt with a blue-and-white print pattern on it and black leggings... it's cold up here. My kids are completely OK with my being Dianne and nobody batted an eyelid at us while we were out.
    Last edited by Dianne S; 01-01-2015 at 01:39 PM.

No but I'm. all dolled. up with nowhere to go today.

Yes, and I was able to chalk off one of my bucket list items, going out dressed up for a great party on New Years Eve in party wear. I wore a wonderful black sequined (all over) short sleeveless/tank top style dress with black opaque tights (very cold last night in San Francisco) and black patent leather lace up chunky heels with my long black wool coat and a sparklely long black scarf. Rachael Sloane and I were invited to her friends fabulous party by some GG friends that we met and continue to run into at one of our favorite French restaurants in the city. Rachael was also dressed very sharply, as always, and we both had a wonderful time with a lot of new wonderful friends. I hope that we get invited again next year too.

Glad some of you had a great New Years (OK Dianne yours could have been better lol). A happy & healthy 2015 to you all

Not for New Years Eve (although I could have, just didn't feel like it). I didn't go out anywhere anyway. But I did dress up for New Years Day, just for the fun of it.
    reddress1.jpg

No I wasn't able to dress, had to go drab, but a wonderful party.

Not an option for me really visiting my mother for new years, heading home tomorrow and will make up for it this weekend.

Nope, I am a bartender busy night for me.

Platinum Member
    Hi Nikki, As always I was in bed asleep by 10:00 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!