Thread: Great start to the New Year!

Great start to the New Year!

My wife shocked me last night in a good way. We was out with friends watching another friend's band when she lend over and said " I want to see your pictures of Carly". My wife knows about Carly, supports her, we shop for her and Carly's clothes hangs in the closet with all the other clothes. But my wife has always said she didn't want to see me totally dressed. So it was a shocked when she asked. I showed her some pictures I recently posted here. She was shocked....in a good way. She looked at me at said Carly was pretty. It was hard not to cry in front of my buddies lol. We got home and then she surprised me again and suggested her and Carly meet. Sooo at 1 am I'm shaking like a leaf trying to look my best for their first meeting. I walked into the room and it went perfect! It was wonderful! This morning we talked and the feelings are still the same, no one had regrets about last night. We also agreed to have Carly around the house more often and set some "guidelines" on when and how often. I truly never thought this day would come. I think the key was lots of communication, patience and respecting rules we had made together. I love my wife so much and am so lucky to have her in my life.

Congratulations Carly. I agree with your wife you make a lovely young lady.

Congratulations, I hope you enjoy 2015!!!!

Banned Read only
    Well done. It is, indeed, about communication. Yet another success story.

You're a very blessed and lucky girl! Congrats. What a start to the new year indeed!

Carly,
    I see a bumper year for you in 2015.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    That's wonderful! So happy for you

Very nice

That's so wonderful, Carly! Makes me a little misty-eyed reading about such acceptance from an SO. Your wife is awesome!

That is so great Carly I believe 2015 will be your year !!
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Just so pleased for you Carly, your wife is awesome. Enjoy your next level of acceptance!

Hugs

Michelle

Happy New Year!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

To a new Year and turning a new leaf.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    That's really awesom Carly, I so agree communication and honesty is so important for our spouses who have to deal with our other part.

Carly that is so awesome and inspiring to non-encouraging situations.
    It does sound like a great year shaping up.

What a great thread Carly, I enjoyed reading every word. I'm a little jealous.

Carly,
    What a wonderfull start to the New Year to have your wife accept and support you, I am so pleased for you both.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Wonderful news. Echoing some of the others, it's about communication. You and your SO are inspirational.

Vanessa

Carly, What a wonderful story. I am so glad to hear such wonderful news. Myself and all the members wish and hope for a loving, accepting wife like yours. My wife is slowly coming along as well and I hope we can get there too. Congrats!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Carly,

What a great way to start the New Year. Yes, communication and mutual respect are the way forward from her on in . . . enjoy you Carly time at home.

Hugs

Isha

Wonderful.If I found a woman like that I might come out of retirement.You're lucky to have her.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    I know that had to be completely terrifying, but you got through it! Congratulations! :-)
    Sounds like it went well, too! Here's hoping for wonderful days to come!
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Reality Check
    Well good for you. Be sure to let her know how much you love and appreciate her. And keep us posted.

Platinum Member
    That's absolutely wonderful, Carly!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    It is going to be difficult topping that in 2015.