Thread: Google insists CD means gay.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member

Google insists CD means gay.

I googled “crossdresser friendly places in Tucson and Phoenix.” Several pages immediately showed up suggesting gay bars, gay friendly places, where to meet gays, and so on. The word gay always in bold. Only one answer mentioned LBGT. Not a single answer mentioned crossdressing.

I am not prejudiced against anyone’s sexual preference. I am just disappointed that crossdressing still seems to instantly translate into a specific sexual orientation. I should think that by now the internet, so full of good information, would have accepted our own way of life. Short of yelling from the rooftops I am not sure what I can do about it.

End of little rant.

Ineke
    Last edited by Ineke Vashon; 01-01-2015 at 10:52 AM. Reason: grammar